Why does my other iPhone 6 Plus ring when a call is going to the other iPhone 6 Plus?

OUSOB1

May 26, 2015
Visit site
why are my other iphone 6 plus ring when call is going to other iphone 6 plus

I have 6 iPhone 6 plus phones they all have their own number but we get each others call or text at times We are all using 1 icloud account but have our phone setting set for our own phone number what do I need to do to have our phones not all ring when call or text is for 1 certion phone number

Greek Geek

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: why are my other iphone 6 plus ring when call is going to other iphone 6 plus

I have 6 iPhone 6 plus phones they all have their own number but we get each others call or text at times We are all using 1 icloud account but have our phone setting set for our own phone number what do I need to do to have our phones not all ring when call or text is for 1 certion phone number
I know exactly what you're saying, and don't worry, you're not alone when you have found this feature to get kind of annoying. Fortunately, there is a setting you can change that will stop this from happening. The setting is actually found in a weird place.

Here's how to do it:
Step 1) Click on "Settings".
Step 2) Scroll down a bit, and click on the setting called "FaceTime". (I know it is weird that this setting is under this menu, but it is).
Step 3) From here, you can edit the settings of which things you want to sync with other devices that use the same iCloud account.
(I know you're probably wondering why I'm giving you FaceTime settings here, but the reason is, these settings are not just for FaceTime) -From here you can also toggle whether regular phone calls sync on all devices (this same setting affects sms/text messages aswell). You can also select which telephone numbers are associated with that iPhone account on that specific device, along with which telephone number you set as your "default" number (will have a tick/check-mark next to it).

I know it's a little odd that this is how to change it, and admittedly you might want to separate things in different ways to how it allows you, but so far this is the only way to do it. (at least, that I know of). Hope this helps. ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner