Tried out the s6 edge for 4 days and immediately went back to iPhone 6 plus

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently using three iPhone 6+'s and an iPhone 6.

Out of pure curiosity... why do you use 4 phones? Do you switch them out as you please?

Anyways OP what exactly didn't you like about the s6? It would be good if you provided more details for anyone else who could be deciding on getting the s6.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Out of pure curiosity... why do you use 4 phones? Do you switch them out as you please?

Anyways OP what exactly didn't you like about the s6? It would be good if you provided more details for anyone else who could be deciding on getting the s6.

Each one has its own sim.
really wish apple would release some dual sim iPhones, would really lighten my gear.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Strawberry milkshakes are soooooo much better than chocolate! Chocolate is a dead flavor ...

You're blind to the facts, because you're a chocolate Fanboy ...

Gentlemen, gentlemen... you're each entitled to your own wrong opinion - clearly Cookies and Cream is the only milkshake that matters. All other milkshakes are subpar and should never be consumed. Thank you (for the laugh) and good night :cool:

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'll never understand why people feel their preferences equate to general problems with one OS or the other. Android isn't "behind", it's just different. It's built different natively for different functionality that appeals to different people. Why trash it because you prefer something else?

iOS is great for some and terrible for others.
Android is great for some and terrible for others.
Windows OS is great for some and terrible for others.
Strawberry milkshakes are great for some and terrible for others.

...it'd be great if people could simply enjoy their preferred stuff without trashing the other stuff out there.

Well said.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

May 19, 2015
Visit site
My problem with Android (most likely the touch Wiz launcher in this case) is that the phone is still laggy. If you use the browser, scrolling is still choppy even with the super powerful hardware.

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Actually iOS is the one that's behind. Apple have copied essential functions in the past from Android such as the notification pulldown. Android has way more possibilities and is more mature in that regard.

However, I enjoy iOS more as a system and have an iPhone 6 Plus because it's just a joy to use even though it's a very locked in system. It's so smooth and responsive though. But Android Lollipop is pretty smooth too at least Vanilla Android.

This picture comes to mind, and it's pretty true but it does not really do anything negative about the user experience and that's my point:

WvIcuvj.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Android has way more possibilities and is more mature in that regard.]

Care to explain what exactly that even means? What the hell is a more "mature" operating system?

And what possibilities does the Android OS present that iOS cannot?

I'm guessing this was just your best opportunity to post that ridiculous picture.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR