Tried out the s6 edge for 4 days and immediately went back to iPhone 6 plus

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Lol it's crazy I was amazed with it for the first couple of hours but than I realized how far behind android OS is behind and how all android enthusiast only argument is there hardware. When you have both great hardware and OS you start to realize anything else is well not as good. The s6 edge did get me an iPhone 6 plus 128 gb for free so I must thank samsung for that :-D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There is nothing wrong with trying out new devices, especially the ones you're interested in. Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience and have a great night.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'll never understand why people feel their preferences equate to general problems with one OS or the other. Android isn't "behind", it's just different. It's built different natively for different functionality that appeals to different people. Why trash it because you prefer something else?

iOS is great for some and terrible for others.
Android is great for some and terrible for others.
Windows OS is great for some and terrible for others.
Strawberry milkshakes are great for some and terrible for others.

...it'd be great if people could simply enjoy their preferred stuff without trashing the other stuff out there.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll never understand why people feel their preferences equate to general problems with one OS or the other. Android isn't "behind", it's just different. It's built different natively for different functionality that appeals to different people. Why trash it because you prefer something else?

iOS is great for some and terrible for others.
Android is great for some and terrible for others.
Windows OS is great for some and terrible for others.
Strawberry milkshakes are great for some and terrible for others.

...it'd be great if people could simply enjoy their preferred stuff without trashing the other stuff out there.

'Nuf said...

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I did the same bro. I liked the phone but couldn't get passed the terrible battery life. 2 hours of on screen time is completely unacceptable and I refuse to turn off features for better battery life. That defeats the purpose of the phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
You got to try other GOOD Android phones, and not just the overhyped ones... I have had a HTC M9 since launch and it's amazing.

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
How am I trashing android platform or devices? I gave my honest opinion stop being one dimensional anything that opposes you does not make it wrong my dear friend

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
How am I trashing android platform or devices? I gave my honest opinion

"Android OS is behind" (no, its really not)
"...anything else is well not as good" (maybe to you specifically, but saying it in general is silly)

I understand this is your opinion. It's also trashing the Android OS. Are you having a tough time comprehending your own words?

stop being one dimensional anything that opposes you does not make it wrong my dear friend

Q93TOT0.gif

...I never offered my opinion of the Android OS in this thread, so how did you deduce that you were "opposing" me? I simply stated that it's kind of silly to trash a competitive product because you simply prefer the iPhone.

Don't like Android? Great.

Think iOS is better than Android? Fantastic.

...but why make the comments you did above when they simply aren't true? I mean we sit here all day on iMore and take offense when the Android loyalists come and talk about walled gardens and lack of blah blah blah. We call them trolls...but then we have people doing it here in the same light? This community is better that.

It is entirely possible to share an opinion without inaccurately trashing something else.

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
If you find that as trashing than ok pal but you obviously are on an android crusade but I'm sure you will justify it with I have an iOS device so your argument isn't valid but I can careless the functionality of android devices feels behind my opinion may not be right in your definition of whose behind who but oh well 😁😁👈🏿

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
And I can careless who writes what about what it's all a matter of opinion and to actually follow up in anyone else's conversation because they said well apple is made better or android feels more user friendly is well kind of immature don't you think? So sorry if your toes felt stepped on because I said android seem behind because it does even with its specs it still seems like it's missing the point kind of like yourself.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
And I can careless who writes what about what it's all a matter of opinion and to actually follow up in anyone else's conversation because they said well apple is made better or android feels more user friendly is well kind of immature don't you think? So sorry if your toes felt stepped on because I said android seem behind because it does even with its specs it still seems like it's missing the point kind of like yourself.

Nothing against your opinion, I'm just curious. What about Android feels behind to u ? I own a Note 4 & in some aspects I feel Android is ahead of IOS & IOS is ahead of Android.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
m2aaqJU.gif

...I cannot express how much I wish you understood how ridiculous your comment just was. I can't...I just can't.

Also, it's quite clear you're the only one in here missing the point.

I'm still literally laughing out loud at the Android Crusade comment. Wow. You've convinced me that I've had enough internet for the night. Bless your heart...

Mods, is it possible to change my title to "Android Crusader"? LOL!

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Once again it is all ridiculous if it does not meet your standard on what a opinion on an android device should be still trying to figure out how I trashed android I can see if I went on a rant about it being garbage of use obscenities but I didn't but forgive me let us pray forgiveness for speaking my opinion on android 😂😭👍🏿 night my dear friend.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes I may give the m9 a try and I think there all good phones in there respective areas

I returned mine.
Dim screen and sub-standard network coverage (dropped calls,no service).
Bought another 6 plus instead.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
FFR way to go how's your iPhone experience been so far?

A picture is worth a thousand words
125f319cd8627bd41d5d8384834733fd.jpg

I'm currently using three iPhone 6+'s and an iPhone 6.

Took out the old t9 for a bit of a throwback Thursday, if only it had access to iCloud, I missed the feedback on the keys.

I really want apple to speed up transitions and release a 512gb iPhone. That's not to much to ask, is it?

Bring on iOS 9 or the next iPhone. :)

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh