Out of pure curiosity... why do you use 4 phones? Do you switch them out as you please?

Anyways OP what exactly didn't you like about the s6? It would be good if you provided more details for anyone else who could be deciding on getting the s6.
    Each one has its own sim.
    really wish apple would release some dual sim iPhones, would really lighten my gear.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    05-16-2015 12:32 PM
    Strawberry milkshakes are soooooo much better than chocolate! Chocolate is a dead flavor ...
    You're blind to the facts, because you're a chocolate Fanboy ...
    Gentlemen, gentlemen... you're each entitled to your own wrong opinion - clearly Cookies and Cream is the only milkshake that matters. All other milkshakes are subpar and should never be consumed. Thank you (for the laugh) and good night
    05-16-2015 10:00 PM
    Cookies and cream yuck chocolate and strawberry yuck
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-16-2015 10:11 PM
    Pineapple orange with cherries!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-16-2015 10:20 PM
    You're blind to the facts, because you're a chocolate Fanboy ...
    I hope your milkshake makes your bag sticky...

(giggity)
    05-16-2015 11:20 PM
    I'll never understand why people feel their preferences equate to general problems with one OS or the other. Android isn't "behind", it's just different. It's built different natively for different functionality that appeals to different people. Why trash it because you prefer something else?

iOS is great for some and terrible for others.
    Android is great for some and terrible for others.
    Windows OS is great for some and terrible for others.
    Strawberry milkshakes are great for some and terrible for others.

...it'd be great if people could simply enjoy their preferred stuff without trashing the other stuff out there.
    Well said.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    05-17-2015 12:10 AM
    All the milkshake talk is highly offensive to us in the lactose intolerant group. Smoothies are obviously the way to go. Duh.
    FinancialP, A895 and nikkisharif like this.
    05-17-2015 07:31 PM
    Smoothies are on the decline
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-17-2015 08:03 PM
    i think they are BOTH delicious!! yumm!!!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-18-2015 06:32 PM
    *ded*
    05-18-2015 07:03 PM
    Ded*
    05-18-2015 10:23 PM
    My problem with Android (most likely the touch Wiz launcher in this case) is that the phone is still laggy. If you use the browser, scrolling is still choppy even with the super powerful hardware.
    05-18-2015 11:20 PM
    My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-19-2015 02:54 AM
    Actually iOS is the one that's behind. Apple have copied essential functions in the past from Android such as the notification pulldown. Android has way more possibilities and is more mature in that regard.

However, I enjoy iOS more as a system and have an iPhone 6 Plus because it's just a joy to use even though it's a very locked in system. It's so smooth and responsive though. But Android Lollipop is pretty smooth too at least Vanilla Android.

This picture comes to mind, and it's pretty true but it does not really do anything negative about the user experience and that's my point:

Tried out the s6 edge for 4 days and immediately went back to iPhone 6 plus-wvicuvj.jpg
    05-19-2015 08:18 AM
    Android has way more possibilities and is more mature in that regard.]
    Care to explain what exactly that even means? What the hell is a more "mature" operating system?

And what possibilities does the Android OS present that iOS cannot?

I'm guessing this was just your best opportunity to post that ridiculous picture.
    05-19-2015 10:20 AM
    Shots fired lmfao
    05-19-2015 10:30 AM
    Shots fired lmfao
    Something needed to liven up this asinine thread.
    05-19-2015 10:31 AM
    Why does this thread has to be that 😂😭😂😂 lets all follow Sean guidelines on what a thread suppose to consist of can you make one and show us how it's done?
    dannejanne likes this.
    05-19-2015 10:34 AM
    Why does this thread has to be that lets all follow Sean guidelines on what a thread suppose to consist of can you make one and show us how it's done?
    I guess a good starting point for you would be to educate yourself on the difference between opinion, preference and fact. That should clear up a lot of the issues you seem to have.
    05-19-2015 10:39 AM
    How can you educate yourself in this please refer me to this course so I can enlighten myself 😭😂
    05-19-2015 10:40 AM
    How can you educate yourself in this please refer me to this course so I can enlighten myself
    Webster's Dictionary would probably be where you'd want to start there bud.
    05-19-2015 10:41 AM
    Wow I thought these Android/iOS battles were so passe. Owned both, liked both, both borrowed from each other. And the winner is......US! (as in we, not the USA).
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-19-2015 01:12 PM
    I'll never understand why people feel their preferences equate to general problems with one OS or the other. Android isn't "behind", it's just different. It's built different natively for different functionality that appeals to different people. Why trash it because you prefer something else?

iOS is great for some and terrible for others.
    Android is great for some and terrible for others.
    Windows OS is great for some and terrible for others.
    Strawberry milkshakes are great for some and terrible for others.

...it'd be great if people could simply enjoy their preferred stuff without trashing the other stuff out there.
    Sean, I think I love you (platonically, of course)
    05-19-2015 02:52 PM
    Strawberry milkshakes are soooooo much better than chocolate! Chocolate is a dead flavor ...
    -_- ...you're dead to me
    05-19-2015 02:53 PM
    Actually iOS is the one that's behind. Apple have copied essential functions in the past from Android such as the notification pulldown. Android has way more possibilities and is more mature in that regard.

However, I enjoy iOS more as a system and have an iPhone 6 Plus because it's just a joy to use even though it's a very locked in system. It's so smooth and responsive though. But Android Lollipop is pretty smooth too at least Vanilla Android.

This picture comes to mind, and it's pretty true but it does not really do anything negative about the user experience and that's my point:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WvIcuvj.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	289.0 KB 
ID:	81663
    Oh geez, not this crap again. Especially ironic given that people in here are fighting against the rabid fanboy mentality (on any side), and here you come in just derping it up.

Didn't Android just recently get 'find my phone' functionality that iPhone has had for years?

That joke cuts both ways.

Oh, and nobody outside of the niche rabid fanboy community cares which phone had which feature first.
    05-19-2015 02:56 PM
182 1234 ...