It's definitely not what it used to be back then...it's much better now.
    In terms of features, I agree that it is much better now, but in terms of smoothness and fluidity - I am very disappointed.
    Hope that the new 6s plus would solve these issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-13-2015 01:02 PM
    In terms of features, I agree that it is much better now, but in terms of smoothness and fluidity - I am very disappointed.
    Hope that the new 6s plus would solve these issues

There are no common issues with said performance to address...you just have a very uncommon opinion of iOS. A vast majority of users don't experience iOS like you're reflecting...I know my iPhone 6 Plus is damn near perfect when it comes to fluidity and smoothness. Most people are in the same boat as me from what customer reviews indicate.

I mean you could come here and say that you're disappointed because the iPhone doesn't include a subwoofer for audio...and that you hope the next iteration addresses this "issue"...but in reality, it isn't an issue at all, it's just something you are clamoring on about.
    05-13-2015 01:11 PM
    If you search the web, actually there many complains for stutter and freezes on 6 plus. So I am not alone as you are implying.

05-13-2015 01:14 PM
    If you search the web, actually there many complains for stutter and freezes on 6 plus. So I am not alone as you are implying.

If I search the web for people who see an image of the virgin mary on their lawn I'd probably find a lot of those too.

Just because you and some others are having these issues it doesn't mean that there is necessarily a problem with the 6 Plus in general. I've had the same exact one that I got on launch day and haven't had these issues. Quirks here and there? Yup. Mostly was early iOS 8 related. But in general the 6 Plus is just fine.
    05-13-2015 01:45 PM

Show me where I implied you were "alone"...

What I said was that you have an uncommon opinion of iOS, and the things you are experiencing are also uncommon. I don't have to go search the web, I do that all the time. Bottom line is, you insinuated there was a common "issue" with iOS that Apple needed to address with their next device generation...but the reality is that there is not a common issue at all and the OS runs more than satisfactory (I'd venture to use the word optimally) for a majority of the consumers who use it.

You, on the other hand, do this thing that so many do in this community where you have a problem of some sort, and you see that a few other people you found online had the same issue (or something similar anyways), so you assume it's an enveloping issue that effects ALL devices in the same way, and you go on about how Apple needs to address it.

No offense, but even if 10,000 people reported the same experience you do...you're still talking about a minuscule % of the whole. And such a small number of reports should indicate to an educated consumer that it might be isolated to their device, and not the overall build of the hardware or operating system.

Ultimately, to rectify such, those consumers should go in and have their devices replaced or repaired, and then realize that their overly generalized opinion of the "issue" was more of a hit or miss experience amongst a tiny fraction of the consumer base.
    Just_Me_D and Not Quite Right like this.
    05-13-2015 01:59 PM
    Show me where I implied you were "alone"...

What I said was that you have an uncommon opinion of iOS, and the things you are experiencing are also uncommon. I don't have to go search the web, I do that all the time. Bottom line is, you insinuated there was a common "issue" with iOS that Apple needed to address with their next device generation...but the reality is that there is not a common issue at all and the OS runs more than satisfactory (I'd venture to use the word optimally) for a majority of the consumers who use it.

You, on the other hand, do this thing that so many do in this community where you have a problem of some sort, and you see that a few other people you found online had the same issue (or something similar anyways), so you assume it's an enveloping issue that effects ALL devices in the same way, and you go on about how Apple needs to address it.

No offense, but even if 10,000 people reported the same experience you do...you're still talking about a minuscule % of the whole. And such a small number of reports should indicate to an educated consumer that it might be isolated to their device, and not the overall build of the hardware or operating system.

Ultimately, to rectify such, those consumers should go in and have their devices replaced or repaired, and then realize that their overly generalized opinion of the "issue" was more of a hit or miss experience amongst a tiny fraction of the consumer base.
    There shouldn't be anything left to say after this....Period...
    05-13-2015 02:02 PM
    Ok, I am retreating... There is no warranty for my device, cause it was brought from outside of the country. I will have to wait for the fall release anyway to try to find satisfaction with the OS.

05-13-2015 02:09 PM
    Oh I'm sure I'll be accused of attacking or something by someone here soon...lol.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-13-2015 02:10 PM
    Ok, I am retreating... There is no warranty for my device, cause it was brought from outside of the country. I will have to wait for the fall release anyway to try to find satisfaction with the OS.

I hate to think that is the only way you have the ability to own an iPhone...it's not a very intelligent method of buying consumer electronics, since it negates warranty coverage that would assist you when problems arise (such as what you've described so far).
    05-13-2015 02:16 PM
    I wouldn't discount the possibility that the phone is defective. I think my note 3 became defective at some point as my signal reception became awful. There is also the possibility that people who have never owned large format phones are expecting too much in the way of fluidity. The complaints seem to come almost always from 5 owners. As opposed to former Android owners. Android people probably haven't even seen a 4 inch phone since the original Droid. Now you got a four inch phone, the 5s, with a five year old screen being pushed by last year's electronics. The 5s may be the most overpowered smartphone on the market.

Sent from my iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk
    05-13-2015 09:17 PM
35 12