My iPhone 6 Plus: to screen protect or not to screen protect: that's the question?

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: iPhone 6 Plus: to screen protect or not to screen protect: that's the question

I say get it. I've noticed a small scratch on my 6+ screen recently :(. I always keep it in a protective case unless I am home (with carpet in my room) and never dropped it outside of the case. This happened with my iPad as well so I'm gonna say it might just be me. From this point on I'm always gonna get a screen protector for my devices.

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
My iPhone 6 Plus: to screen protect or not to screen protect: that's the ques...

The glass ones feel like the actual screen. I sense a very sight loss of tracing preciseness. The bad side of these things, for me anyway, is that they are hard to have everything aligned correctly. Mine was VERY sticky and had to use a sharp box knife too lift off the screen and re-align.

Sent from my iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: My iPhone 6 Plus: to screen protect or not to screen protect: that's the ques...

Tempered glass screen protector, Otterbox, and Apple Care +.

I don't leave home without them.

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhone 6 Plus: to screen protect or not to screen protect: that's the question

The zag screen protectors have saved me at least three times by now. Worth every penny

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

After my screen got smashed WITH a Zagg glass screen protection on it, I decided not to use one anymore. It obviously didn't protect my phone.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com

After my screen got smashed WITH a Zagg glass screen protection on it, I decided not to use one anymore. It obviously didn't protect my phone.

My mom's phone was saved by a glass screen protector. It cracked, but her screen did not. A glass screen protector is not *guaranteed* to protect the screen in case of a drop, but it'll help. It'll also help to not have your screen scratched (in case that happens). I believe in them.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

My mom's phone was saved by a glass screen protector. It cracked, but her screen did not. A glass screen protector is not *guaranteed* to protect the screen in case of a drop, but it'll help. It'll also help to not have your screen scratched (in case that happens). I believe in them.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

That's great for her. I even thought just the protector itself was cracked but nope, underneath was the one shattered. The Zagg glass had probably one crack. I just don't want to spend that much money on something that's not guaranteed to protect it. I'm pretty careful now that it happened so I will take my chances. To each his/her own.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner