After my screen got smashed WITH a Zagg glass screen protection on it, I decided not to use one anymore. It obviously didn't protect my phone.
    My mom's phone was saved by a glass screen protector. It cracked, but her screen did not. A glass screen protector is not *guaranteed* to protect the screen in case of a drop, but it'll help. It'll also help to not have your screen scratched (in case that happens). I believe in them.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    05-11-2015 07:23 PM
    My mom's phone was saved by a glass screen protector. It cracked, but her screen did not. A glass screen protector is not *guaranteed* to protect the screen in case of a drop, but it'll help. It'll also help to not have your screen scratched (in case that happens). I believe in them.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    That's great for her. I even thought just the protector itself was cracked but nope, underneath was the one shattered. The Zagg glass had probably one crack. I just don't want to spend that much money on something that's not guaranteed to protect it. I'm pretty careful now that it happened so I will take my chances. To each his/her own.
    05-11-2015 08:51 PM
    Tempered Glass....always! Love the feel.
    05-11-2015 11:16 PM
28 12