So today I was reading about the iPhone 6 plus having the memory problem that cause problems to apps. I have wondered why my phone restarts and well apparently it was this problem with my iPhone. What should i do? What do you guys recommend?
    05-05-2015 10:28 PM
    If there is an issue with the flash storage, take your iPhone to the Apple Store and have them look at it.

Is it only certain units that have this problem? I have an iPhone 6 plus 128GB and I don't have any issues.
    05-06-2015 08:24 AM
    As far as I read about it, they were saying it affected 128 Gb iphone 6 plus versions. They didn't specify which certain units.
    05-06-2015 10:04 AM
    As far as I read about it, they were saying it affected 128 Gb iphone 6 plus versions. They didn't specify which certain units.
    What should you do? Make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store and let them diagnose the problem for you. They may even give you a replacement device.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    05-06-2015 10:35 AM
    I am on my second 6plus128. My first I took into the genius bar because I couldn't record anymore than a minute or two of video at 60fps without the phone locking up. The genius ran a few tests on it and determine that there was a problem with the memory. My newer 6plus128 has had no issues.
    05-12-2015 10:05 PM
    No offense to you OP, and this isn't specifically isolating you out, but these threads are starting to get a bit silly...

"Hey guys, I have a problem with my phone...what should I do?"

...let Apple repair/replace it...

"Oh thanks! But this issue I'm having, it has to do with blah blah blah...what do you think I should do?"

"I've determined that this issue is related to blah blah blah...I wish I knew what to do..."

"Is anyone else having these issues with their phone related to blah blah blah? It's really annoying, and it makes me want to make more posts about how I'm having this issue but I've still not gone to apple for a repair/replacement device...anyone else?"

"Apple sure isn't making things like they used to...I can't believe my iPhone has this problem with blah blah blah...anyone else agree? I'm considering going to a (insert competitive smart phone here)."

05-13-2015 12:54 PM