Newcomer

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Im driving my Note 4 right now to test the battery life. So far the 6+ is clearly the winner, almost a deal breaker in completely selling off the note 4. But the camera on the Note 4 is unbelievable and having a back button is nice. I cant believe im saying this coming from Android, but I love my 6+.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Thats a really big storage size but I believe you will love the 6 Plus. I never regretted moving to the large screen as opposed to iphone 6 screen size.

Biggest size you can afford is the best choice and at least in sprint if you want to lease it the 128GB is only $10 more then the 16GB and $5 more then the 64 GB per month. Totally worth $120 more per year or $60 more then the 16GB and 64GB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Im driving my Note 4 right now to test the battery life. So far the 6+ is clearly the winner, almost a deal breaker in completely selling off the note 4. But the camera on the Note 4 is unbelievable and having a back button is nice. I cant believe im saying this coming from Android, but I love my 6+.

You get used to no back button. I found the back button confusing when I used my Wife's LG. I kept forgetting it was there. But we do get there with the iPhone.

ela1n3ko

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the Apple Family! I am sure your iPhone 6 + will not disappoint you! You will be great with the iPhone since Galaxy and iPhones have very similar qualities. And remember, whatever questions you have, all the members in the community will provide you with the best advice / tips within minutes!! :yes: :)

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Battery life is hands down better in every way than any android I have ever had( didn't have any of the maxx battery phones). And as far as the back button goes, you swipe from left to right almost every screen you come across. Better than back button actually because you don't even have to move finger down to back button so I have adapted to missing that button. Welcome to iOS I know you will enjoy your iPhone and if you don't you can sell it for most of what you paid and buy any android👍🏻

brandonflan

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Sorry for the late response, (I've been busy with work and a newborn) but I and my wife have joined the Apple family. Both of us have the 6+. 64GB for the Mrs., 128GB for me. I gotta say, I'm loving it.

I'll be switching to a MacBook soon, since both of my laptops (Windows) have crapped out on me. Right now, I'm immersing myself into the ecosystem (I'm fairly competent with Windows, trying to conquer Apple next....I aspire to work in IT) and I'm trying to navigate the labyrinthian world that is Apple Music.

Battery life has been mostly solid, and the OS is as smooth as advertised. I've been pleasantly surprised,and ashamed that I used to needlessly bash Apple. (I still love Android too, don't get it twisted)

So since I'm new, I'm still gonna hang around here whenever I get a free minute to get tips and insight. I look forward to interacting with all of you.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I will say overall, my switch from the note 2 to my ip6+ (bought mine on Black Friday 2014) has been very good. Battery life is great(even though my note 2 had good battery life as well), and I have a lot less restarts and crashes. I do miss things like the stylus and split screen, but my 128 gb plus is awesome!

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm doing the same-ish thing. Although I have been jumping back and forth for years - just been primarily on Android. I love Android too, but it just isn't cutting it anymore. Every manufacturer releases this or that and promises the world and under delivers. Most can't be trusted for updates. I've noticed the ones with the best cameras lag. And the ones with great batteries have mediocre performance or lag or are missing something else. I just want something that has the best overall package - and that is the 6+, no other phone on the market checks all the boxes like it does.

So I grabbed one on eBay and ordered a MacBook too. I'm just going all in!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm doing the same-ish thing. Although I have been jumping back and forth for years - just been primarily on Android. I love Android too, but it just isn't cutting it anymore. Every manufacturer releases this or that and promises the world and under delivers. Most can't be trusted for updates. I've noticed the ones with the best cameras lag. And the ones with great batteries have mediocre performance or lag or are missing something else. I just want something that has the best overall package - and that is the 6+, no other phone on the market checks all the boxes like it does.

So I grabbed one on eBay and ordered a MacBook too. I'm just going all in!

Welcome to iMore! Good choice. Make yourself at home!