Battery life is hands down better in every way than any android I have ever had( didn't have any of the maxx battery phones). And as far as the back button goes, you swipe from left to right almost every screen you come across. Better than back button actually because you don't even have to move finger down to back button so I have adapted to missing that button. Welcome to iOS I know you will enjoy your iPhone and if you don't you can sell it for most of what you paid and buy any android👍🏻
    05-11-2015 06:08 PM
    @brandonflan have you picked iPhone your new device yet? What's your feedback on it?
    05-12-2015 04:42 PM
    Sorry for the late response, (I've been busy with work and a newborn) but I and my wife have joined the Apple family. Both of us have the 6+. 64GB for the Mrs., 128GB for me. I gotta say, I'm loving it.

I'll be switching to a MacBook soon, since both of my laptops (Windows) have crapped out on me. Right now, I'm immersing myself into the ecosystem (I'm fairly competent with Windows, trying to conquer Apple next....I aspire to work in IT) and I'm trying to navigate the labyrinthian world that is Apple Music.

Battery life has been mostly solid, and the OS is as smooth as advertised. I've been pleasantly surprised,and ashamed that I used to needlessly bash Apple. (I still love Android too, don't get it twisted)

So since I'm new, I'm still gonna hang around here whenever I get a free minute to get tips and insight. I look forward to interacting with all of you.
    08-07-2015 03:46 PM
    Welcome to iMore. Enjoy your stay here.
    08-07-2015 10:48 PM
    I will say overall, my switch from the note 2 to my ip6+ (bought mine on Black Friday 2014) has been very good. Battery life is great(even though my note 2 had good battery life as well), and I have a lot less restarts and crashes. I do miss things like the stylus and split screen, but my 128 gb plus is awesome!
    08-07-2015 10:59 PM
    I'm doing the same-ish thing. Although I have been jumping back and forth for years - just been primarily on Android. I love Android too, but it just isn't cutting it anymore. Every manufacturer releases this or that and promises the world and under delivers. Most can't be trusted for updates. I've noticed the ones with the best cameras lag. And the ones with great batteries have mediocre performance or lag or are missing something else. I just want something that has the best overall package - and that is the 6+, no other phone on the market checks all the boxes like it does.

So I grabbed one on eBay and ordered a MacBook too. I'm just going all in!
    08-09-2015 10:19 PM
    I'm doing the same-ish thing. Although I have been jumping back and forth for years - just been primarily on Android. I love Android too, but it just isn't cutting it anymore. Every manufacturer releases this or that and promises the world and under delivers. Most can't be trusted for updates. I've noticed the ones with the best cameras lag. And the ones with great batteries have mediocre performance or lag or are missing something else. I just want something that has the best overall package - and that is the 6+, no other phone on the market checks all the boxes like it does.

So I grabbed one on eBay and ordered a MacBook too. I'm just going all in!
    Welcome to iMore! Good choice. Make yourself at home!
    Wildo6882 likes this.
    08-09-2015 10:37 PM
    Welcome to iMore! Good choice. Make yourself at home!
    Thanks! I'm giving it the good old college try! Just burned out dealing with Android.
    08-09-2015 10:41 PM
    I was a hard core Androidian myself. It didn't take much for me to enjoy iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!
    jaymojones likes this.
    08-09-2015 11:51 PM
    Welcome to the Apple Family.
    08-11-2015 04:02 PM
35 12