...There is always something wrong with every android phone...
    I love Android, but this is my experience, too. Every single phone has a glaring issue.
    06-10-2015 11:36 AM
    Also had the LG G4 and it was ok. But I dont think you get 9-10 hours of screen time with your iPhone but 9-10 hours of usage but that is with background task and so. The usage time on iPhone under usage is not just when screen is on
    I disagree. I use my phone a ton for work. Phone calls, GPS, email. Same usage with iPhone, note 4, g4. The 6 plus is the only phone that will get me through the day without having to charge it. The droid maxx could as well but the iphone is a beast for battery life. The iphone isn't usually my daily phone though my note 4 was and now my g4 is.
    06-10-2015 09:26 PM
    I disagree. I use my phone a ton for work. Phone calls, GPS, email. Same usage with iPhone, note 4, g4. The 6 plus is the only phone that will get me through the day without having to charge it. The droid maxx could as well but the iphone is a beast for battery life. The iphone isn't usually my daily phone though my note 4 was and now my g4 is.
    What do you disagree with? I also have the Plus and yes it has great battery life and make it through the day. So you mean that you have the screen on for more than a normal workday? I can get 10-12 hours of usage if I look under settings - usage - battery usage or whatever it is named in a iPhone with English as language. But that is not the screen time. And yes it is better than the Note 4, had one and the LG G4. The G4 don't have a very good battery life.

Skickat frn min iPhone med Tapatalk
    06-11-2015 01:03 AM
    I went from a note 4 to a 6+ and I am not disappointed. I never really liked iPhones before because of the size but now I'm able to enjoy IOS because the screen is much bigger and the battery life is excellent. A lot of android phones have things that are gimmicky and drains the battery in the background but my iPhone was well worth the money.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    06-14-2015 12:05 PM
    I went from a note 4 to a 6+ and I am not disappointed. I never really liked iPhones before because of the size but now I'm able to enjoy IOS because the screen is much bigger and the battery life is excellent. A lot of android phones have things that are gimmicky and drains the battery in the background but my iPhone was well worth the money.
    Glad you like your 6 Plus. It's a great phone. I have both right now. I agree to some extent about the gimmicky features, but that's going to vary from one person to the next. One person's gimmick is another's great feature. Either way I agree it does take away from battery life. I've been using a Note 4 for about a month and a half. I still have my 6 Plus that I used for the prior 6 months. I like to check out the Note phones every year. I do use a lot of the features but I always miss the connectivity with my family when I'm not carrying my iPhone. Not that I can't connect. It's just easier. That and the fact that iOS runs so smooth. No lag or very little anyway. Although my experience has not been as bad as some, no matter what you do to a Note you won't get rid of the lag 100% .
    06-14-2015 01:44 PM
    I'm getting closer and closer to making the move. Just need to figure out the best way to turn my Note 4 into a 6 Plus without taking too much of a hit.
    Depending where you are in your contract, you could add another line to your account, buy the 6+ and use the sale of your Note 4 to fund the early term fees of your Note 4 line. That's what I did.
    06-15-2015 06:00 AM
    I'm still using three phones:

iPhone 6+
    Note 4
    Note Edge

I take the Note Edge with me everyday as my daily phone and most times I take the 6+ with me as well because of iTunes Match and iTunes Radio.

I am on T-Mobile and one thing that I have noticed here in the Denver area, is that the Android phones get reception in all the areas that the iPhone fails in. I never have trouble getting a website or an app to work in any area that I am at on the Android phones like I do with the iPhone.

There are numerous posts about this on the Apple forums. Some people think it may be due to VoltE. I have tried turning that off as well as LTE and it doesn't help. I think it's just because the 6+ is lacking the same radios that the Note 4/Edge have such as band 12 (700MHZ) which is active here in Denver and the iPhone does not have that band.

Anyways, I also like being able to control my TV/cable box and Apple TV with the IR built into my Note 4/Edge. I don't even need to unlock the phone to change the channel or turn up the volume.

I have had every iPhone except for the iPhone 5 because I didn't think that was a worth the money that year. That year, I had bought a Nexus 4 instead and kept using my 4S along with it.

I'll continue to use both just as I like using Macs and PCs. I bought a Surface Pro 3 last November and on Friday, a 15" i7 Retina MacBook Pro.

A girl needs her electronics you know.
    Last edited by NexusGirlX; 06-15-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    cwbcpa and ladyc0524 like this.
    06-15-2015 08:02 AM
    It would be more like personal preference. If I were OP, I would keep note 4 because I like to have at least one android device. I usually keep at least one android, ios, window, blackberry os10. It's just me though.
    Haalcyon likes this.
    06-20-2015 02:57 PM
    I made the switch from The Note 4 to the 6+. A couple of things to know (all points are just my opinions):

- If you love the Google ecosystem, don't switch. While Apple and Google have made great strides in cross-platform apps, the experience is vastly better on an Android. Same thing with Apple/Macs - sounds like you're headed in this direction.
    - I actually miss waving my hand over the phone to check notifications. Gimmicky? You bet.
    - I also miss the actual note-taking in the Note. Didn't think I would, but came in handy during a few meetings.
    - I love the camera on the 6+.

That's all I got. The 6+ is a solid, capable phone, as is the Note 4. Still on the fence on which one I prefer...

Best of luck to you and your decision!
    06-24-2015 01:02 AM
    I made the switch from The Note 4 to the 6+. A couple of things to know (all points are just my opinions):

- If you love the Google ecosystem, don't switch. While Apple and Google have made great strides in cross-platform apps, the experience is vastly better on an Android. Same thing with Apple/Macs - sounds like you're headed in this direction.
    - I actually miss waving my hand over the phone to check notifications. Gimmicky? You bet.
    - I also miss the actual note-taking in the Note. Didn't think I would, but came in handy during a few meetings.
    - I love the camera on the 6+.

That's all I got. The 6+ is a solid, capable phone, as is the Note 4. Still on the fence on which one I prefer...

Best of luck to you and your decision!
    This is a very good assessment. I have both and feel about the same. I am very much into the Google ecosystem and don't have any problems on iOS. The Google apps are very good on iOS, but obviously it's not as intertwined in the OS as on android. There are things I prefer on the Note 4 including the ones mentioned here, but I also enjoy using the 6 plus just as much.

You really have to spend some time with each to make a good decision. It takes some time to appreciate what each does better than the other. Then you can decide which of those things means the most to you personally. Take advantage of a 14 day return period.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    06-24-2015 07:51 AM
    I love my 6 Plus I've had it since Saturday, the 6/6 Plus are no where near as boring as a 4S. The size of the 4S makes it boring as it's too small to really enjoy games compared to the 6 Plus.
    06-29-2015 12:13 PM
    I love my 6 Plus I've had it since Saturday, the 6/6 Plus are no where near as boring as a 4S. The size of the 4S makes it boring as it's too small to really enjoy games compared to the 6 Plus.
    06-29-2015 12:13 PM
    I find that the S pen is gimmicky and easy to use. Android fanboys may find Touch ID gimmicky but it's really useful and convenient not having to use your PIN to unlock your phone.

I've only just upgraded to a 6 Plus from a 4S and find myself occasionally sliding to the PIN Screen to unlock.

Roland
    06-29-2015 12:18 PM
    I find that the S pen is gimmicky and easy to use. Android fanboys may find Touch ID gimmicky but it's really useful and convenient not having to use your PIN to unlock your phone.

I've only just upgraded to a 6 Plus from a 4S and find myself occasionally sliding to the PIN Screen to unlock.

Roland
    I used to do the same thing out of habit, but now when I pick up son's iPhone 5, I find myself waiting for it to unlock with my fingerprint heifer realizing the device doesn't have TouchID...
    06-29-2015 12:20 PM
    I think usefulness should trump fun with these devices get what is more useful to you. Even as a 6 Plus owner, I think the Note 4 is a better device but I can't be bothered to deal with the amount of preloaded applications Verizon puts on their Android devices.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    07-11-2015 12:43 PM
    So just sold a Droid Turbo a Nexus6 and a Galaxy note pro, so now i have a 6+ and am loving it. I "WAS" an Apple hater now i have a iMac, iPhone6+ a Windows machine and a Surface Tablet (Which is bad a** BTW) and i got to say after getting use to the phone the battery life is amazing i don't waste time playing with it any more like i did with android it just works.
    07-11-2015 03:09 PM
91 ... 234