Hi members
    Just got airport express as a router for internet have 2 questions regarding the same request you to please help me.
    1. Does Airport Express uses internet data while playing music using apple will my data will be used.
    2. How to configure Airport Express for login into multiple devices. Since I have to login into real every.
    Pls help
    04-20-2015 12:55 PM
    Hi members
    Just got airport express as a router for internet have 2 questions regarding the same request you to please help me.
    1. Does Airport Express uses internet data while playing music using apple will my data will be used.
    if the music you'll be playing will be streamed from the Internet then yes, it will use internet data. If it will be streaming from a local hard drive/external drive then it should not have to access the Internet unless it is accessing album artwork or lyrics, etcetera.
    2. How to configure Airport Express for login into multiple devices. Since I have to login into real every.
    Pls help
    The instructions that came with your Airport Express should provide you with details of how to configure your devices to work with it.

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUA...etup_guide.pdf
    04-20-2015 01:54 PM
    Thanks
    I am playing music from iPhone and iPad using AirPlay i hope it won't use the internet data then
    04-20-2015 02:11 PM
    Thanks
    I am playing music from iPhone and iPad using AirPlay i hope it won't use the internet data then
    Nope it won't be using your internet data. It will be streaming via your wifi connection. You can setup your airport express like any other router to access the Internet with a password.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    04-20-2015 02:20 PM