Airport Express

hitesh031177

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi members
Just got airport express as a router for internet have 2 questions regarding the same request you to please help me.
1. Does Airport Express uses internet data while playing music using apple will my data will be used.
2. How to configure Airport Express for login into multiple devices. Since I have to login into real every.
Pls help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi members
Just got airport express as a router for internet have 2 questions regarding the same request you to please help me.
1. Does Airport Express uses internet data while playing music using apple will my data will be used.
if the music you'll be playing will be streamed from the Internet then yes, it will use internet data. If it will be streaming from a local hard drive/external drive then it should not have to access the Internet unless it is accessing album artwork or lyrics, etcetera.
2. How to configure Airport Express for login into multiple devices. Since I have to login into real every.
Pls help
The instructions that came with your Airport Express should provide you with details of how to configure your devices to work with it.

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANU...irport_express_80211n_2nd_gen_setup_guide.pdf

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks
I am playing music from iPhone and iPad using AirPlay i hope it won't use the internet data then

Nope it won't be using your internet data. It will be streaming via your wifi connection. You can setup your airport express like any other router to access the Internet with a password.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234