Got my 128gb SG 6 plus today coming from a 16gb 6. What a difference, it feels smoother, faster than my 6 i compared both, nicer screen, and all that space. Got a UAG maverick case just had the Apple leather on the 6.
    Anyone use the Tech 21 glass screen protector?
    Yes. Don't use it! It doesn't compare to a zagg glass.

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 
    04-27-2015 04:49 AM

Ok, is this the one you recommend? Normally don't like them but this screen is so big don't want to scratch it up.

Zagg Invisible Shield Screen Protector FOR Iphone 6 Plus Smudge Proof Ippsws F00 | eBay
    04-27-2015 06:26 AM
    Ok, is this the one you recommend? Normally don't like them but this screen is so big don't want to scratch it up.

Zagg Invisible Shield Screen Protector FOR Iphone 6 Plus Smudge Proof Ippsws F00 | eBay
    No this is the one I recommend
    http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-7293438...-iphone-6-plus

04-27-2015 07:04 AM
    No this is the one I recommend
    GLASS Apple iPhone 6 Plus Screen Protector

Ok, this one?

Zagg Invisibleshield Glass Tempered Glass Screen Protection FOR Iphone 6 Plus | eBay
    04-27-2015 07:32 AM
    Yes that's it. But I'd order from zagg. They are running a sale right now.

04-27-2015 07:33 AM
    Yes that's it. But I'd order from zagg. They are running a sale right now.

Thanks for your help. I am in Australia so off Zagg would cost me $55 AUD with postage v Ebay $38 and will have it in 2 days We are getting screwed with the exchange rate at the moment
    04-27-2015 07:50 AM
    Thanks for your help. I am in Australia so off Zagg would cost me $55 AUD with postage v Ebay $38 and will have it in 2 days
    Ohh ok. I think you will be pleased with it. It's all I use. Have a good day!

04-27-2015 07:51 AM
    I just did the opposite. I had the 6+ and Note 4. Changed both to the S6 Edge and iPhone 6.
    I just got tired of the over sized devices. I love the screen size of the 6+ but I feel like its not balanced properly and is top heavy and wants to flip over when trying to use it one handed.
    Glad to have choices though. I am happy with both of my phones. I will add a windows phone soon as MS wakes up and makes something worth buying.
    I'm a long time Android user and also thought about scaling down phone size as my last two phones were the Note 3 and Note 2. Problem is that there are very few phones out there now with replaceable batteries (like the Notes) and I too often found myself short of battery life. So practically every phone I have owned ended up with an expanded battery. The 6 plus will hopefully break that trend....just got it a few days ago and performed very well connected to WiFi. Out in the wild though with weak cell towers I'm anxious to see how it does. Looking at the slimness of the S6 and Note Edge I doubt it will do as well as the 6 plus. If the 6 plus craps out battery wise I'll return it within two weeks for a Note 4. But I like the 6 plus. The integration of apps with OS. The notification pull down widgets, which was sadly missing in the past.

And I also enjoy not constantly fiddling with the Androids. Which is actually a compliment to that OS since you are in effect given a blank slate and can endless customized. Which I did during my free time....far too much so. Way too many themes and utilities I purchased.
    04-27-2015 09:00 AM

Well, the Tech21 Impact Shield isn't glass, for one thing. It is supposed to protect your screen from scratches and impacts. The Zagg Glass, which I love, won't do that much against impacts, I don't think, but it is great on scratches and feels and looks wonderful on your iPhone. I guess it depends on what you want your screen protector to do.
    04-28-2015 10:50 AM
    Ohh ok. I think you will be pleased with it. It's all I use. Have a good day!

You were right, its great, crystal clear went on easy no bubbles or anything. And this is coming from someone who hates screen protectors and i NEVER use them. Cheers.

How good is the battery on the 6 plus, only on my second full charge and after a day and half still have 46% left.
    04-29-2015 10:32 PM
    You were right, its great, crystal clear went on easy no bubbles or anything. And this is coming from someone who hates screen protectors and i NEVER use them. Cheers.

How good is the battery on the 6 plus, only on my second full charge and after a day and half still have 46% left.
    Battery is great I average 7.5-9 hrs of actual usage. As for the screen protector I do feel it's the best around and it comes with a lifetime warranty. Just be sure to register it at zagg.com.

04-30-2015 05:57 AM
    Battery is great I average 7.5-9 hrs of actual usage. As for the screen protector I do feel it's the best around and it comes with a lifetime warranty. Just be sure to register it at zagg.com.

No worries, picked up a Spigen neo hybrid and a Slim Armour for $14 delivered to Australia off Amazon.
    04-30-2015 07:33 AM
    No worries, picked up a Spigen neo hybrid and a Slim Armour for $14 delivered to Australia off Amazon.
    Ohh nice very good deal can't go wrong with spigen cases I really like the neo hybrids

04-30-2015 07:43 AM
    Ohh nice very good deal can't go wrong with spigen cases I really like the neo hybrids

Yeah I only really wanted the neo, but to make the $8 postage worth it got the slim armour for $3 too, will probably sell it on eBay.
    04-30-2015 08:25 AM
    Yeah I only really wanted the neo, but to make the $8 postage worth it got the slim armour for $3 too, will probably sell it on eBay.
    Both are great cases. I actually rotate the neo with the apple leather/silicone

04-30-2015 08:31 AM
40 12