Twelve south Book Book Case

Michael Valbuena

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
ive never been a fan of wallet style cases but I must say that this twelve south Book Book wallet style case is beginning to grow on me after testing out as my daily driver for the past couple of days. It was given to me as a present and never thought I would like it. Pretty darn comfortable and not as bulky as I thought it would be. the best thing about it is the holster where the phone clips on to can be detached from the wallet case if you need to just carry it around the house. Just clip it back on when you need to go out. Just my 2 cents

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Does it look and feel durable? I was thinking about getting one several months ago, but when I read reviews, they questioned its longevity.

Michael Valbuena

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Yes I questioned this as well before actually using it. It feels durable and actually looks better as it breaks in. I like the distressed look. I see no problems thus far with the durability of the case and I'm pretty rough on cases.

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
My leather still looks nice but the plastic shell looks like crap. The soft grippy surface is gone on almost the complete case and now is blank plastic. Has not even used it that much

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR