I've noticed a improvement in battery life also which is a nice welcome since updating to 8.3 .

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    04-14-2015 02:11 AM
    Havent noticed any change in the battery life after updating to iOS 8.3.
    04-14-2015 08:09 AM
    I've been complaining about poor battery life the last week or so.. After updating to 8.3, it's been amazing.
    04-14-2015 04:20 PM
    Im at the opposite side of the bay. After getting the 8.3 update my fone's battery seems not as great as when I had the previous update.

Had already factory resetted and installed on a fresh clean setup and turnoff background app refreshed, location and stuffs. But still my phone's juice isnt still at par as compared to the last os.

Though its nothing I cant leave without. But I just want to share my thoughts as well.
    04-14-2015 06:49 PM
    This is what I got today.

04-14-2015 10:24 PM
    Yesterday I took my 6+ off the charger at 730AM, went to the gym for 1.5 hours while using it for streaming radio during my workout connected to BT headphones. Went to work for 9 hours and came home. Went to bed around 10PM and battery was at 51%. If I were to be going out for the night, I would not have to worry about charging it beforehand, like I did with previous iPhone models. I love the 6+ battery life!
    For me, i took mine around 10am. Use awhile for web. Go to work for 10 hours. Headed home on bt and wifi for music, web and videos 1 hour plus. Went to bed with 77% batt.

Wake up after zzz the batt still 77. (With airplane on while zzz).

Awesome. Ios 8.2
    04-23-2015 10:19 PM
    Mine seems like it keeps getting better everyday.

04-23-2015 10:28 PM
    Unless you use a rather low brightness setting all the time, you are likely not gaining any battery life by disabling Auto-Brightness, but losing battery life instead. iOS is pretty quick and aggressive with responding to the Ambient Light Sensor, and tends to err on the side of dimness in an effort to conserve battery power. If you run with your Brightness at 40% all the time, you're likely still wasting a lot of power because the phone will often set it lower than that a lot of the time when you are indoors.

You swipe up and walk around the see it adjust the brightness in near real time as you go through different levels of brightness.
    04-24-2015 05:24 PM
    Unless you use a rather low brightness setting all the time, you are likely not gaining any battery life by disabling Auto-Brightness, but losing battery life instead. iOS is pretty quick and aggressive with responding to the Ambient Light Sensor, and tends to err on the side of dimness in an effort to conserve battery power. If you run with your Brightness at 40% all the time, you're likely still wasting a lot of power because the phone will often set it lower than that a lot of the time when you are indoors.

You swipe up and walk around the see it adjust the brightness in near real time as you go through different levels of brightness.
    I have my brightness on the lowest possible setting
    04-26-2015 07:03 AM
    Here is my battery life last night. I was so impressed
    Super impressed. Love this

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk
    04-26-2015 07:38 AM
    Been off the charger since I left for work yesterday morning at 6:30am.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    04-26-2015 08:00 AM
    Seriously sometimes I get so jealous of the battery life people get on their phones overseas
    04-26-2015 02:29 PM
    Battery life also depends on your carrier. CDMA phones typically use more battery than GSM, due to the different tech and how it uses battery. GSM is more battery efficient.

04-26-2015 02:33 PM
    I only seem to get about 7-8 hours of on screen time out of my six plus
    I come from the Android world....just had this phone for a few days. But I think most of you are getting 'usage' wrong. It's the time the phone is not asleep and on battery. Standby is unplugged from charger. In other words it could be working in the background in addition to active usage with the screen on. I don't know where you find screen time if in fact that stat exists natively. I would think the closer usage is to standby, the poorer the performance as the processor works constantly in the background syncing and such while the phone is off battery.

For example I'm at 93% ATM. Over 7 hours of standby and about 1.5 hours of usage. I know the screen hasn't been on for 1.5 hours.
    Last edited by kargurin; 04-26-2015 at 04:37 PM.
    04-26-2015 04:10 PM
    I come from the Android world....just had this phone for a few days. But I think most of you are getting 'usage' wrong. It's the time the phone is not asleep and on battery. Standby is unplugged from charger. In other words it could be working in the background in addition to active usage with the screen on. I don't know where you find screen time if in fact that stat exists natively. I would think the closer usage is to standby, the poorer the performance as the processor works constantly in the background syncing and such while the phone is off battery.

For example I'm at 93% ATM. Over 7 hours of standby and about 1.5 hours of usage. I know the screen hasn't been on for 1.5 hours.
    You are correct, it is not screen on time. It can be Spotify streaming in the background or other background processes

Skickat frn min iPhone med Tapatalk
    04-26-2015 04:43 PM
    Hope I can keep this phone....all depends on battery life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-26-2015 05:12 PM
    Hope I can keep this phone....all depends on battery life.

Don't know how it couldn't impress you! It's amazing battery life. I believe it to be the best of any device of its class/size.

04-26-2015 05:14 PM
    Hope so. Just had the phone for a few days and it had been on WiFi most of the time. Will take it to work tomorrow with weak cell reception. Always bought an extended battery with Android. I read different things so in the end you just have to see for yourself.

04-26-2015 06:14 PM
    Hope so. Just had the phone for a few days and it had been on WiFi most of the time. Will take it to work tomorrow with weak cell reception. Always bought an extended battery with Android. I read different things so in the end you just have to see for yourself.

I only get six hours total battery life over mobile data. My phone lasts 8-9 over WiFi
    04-26-2015 06:40 PM
    I only get six hours total battery life over mobile data. My phone lasts 8-9 over WiFi
    Post a screening of your usage.....

I'm at 10 hours and 87%. I can't post a screenie because my post count isn't high enough.

04-26-2015 07:03 PM
    Post a screening of your usage.....

I'm at 10 hours and 87%. I can't post a screenie because my post count isn't high enough.

I bet that 10hours is standby time.
    04-26-2015 08:20 PM
    Improved Battery Life after iOS 8.3 on 6 Plus.-img_0477.jpg

This has to be a fluke, but was I surprised. After I pulled it off the charger yesterday, four hours of usage were accumulated with only a drop of three percent in battery. I am not sure what caused it as I was not using my phone at all, but I am thinking it was a game I played the night before that was running in the background without using any power. Cannot be sure though.
    04-26-2015 09:35 PM

I've had random battery life readings the past couple of weeks owning this 6 plus, however; it's been aeons better than my experiences on some past droid devices.

05-13-2015 09:17 PM
    05-14-2015 10:27 AM
    Improved Battery Life after iOS 8.3 on 6 Plus.-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1431615501.002959.jpg
    Mine seems to go quick!
    05-14-2015 10:58 AM
57 123