What is the best case for iPhone 6 Plus?

Bane310

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: what is the best case for iPhone 6 plus?

I currently use the Otterbox Defender which I absolutely love great protection and surprisingly not to on the bulky side in my opinion.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Excellent choice, my friend...;)

Like, if I lay the phone flat and look at how the front lip is flush with the screen, on one side it looks like the lip has more of a gap of one corner than the other. but I don't see that as effecting the protectiveness of the case. It just seems like the one corner fit is pulled up a bit more I guess.

But again, I can even see it unless I look for it

sallenthornton

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

I hate saying this, and I fought the purchase for awhile, but the apple leather case is the best for me. I love that it doesn't add bulk to the device, but hated paying 50.00 for it.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site

So right now I own 3 candyshell cases, a incipient ngp, and a subtropical matte you. I can decide if the lose of protection is worth using the incipio or diztrinic case over the candyshell

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

I hate saying this, and I fought the purchase for awhile, but the apple leather case is the best for me. I love that it doesn't add bulk to the device, but hated paying 50.00 for it.

No offense, but you've probably spent more than that on a meal. This is a case that you will hold in your hand for the majority of the day, every single day. In my opinion, it pays for itself within hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BB_Junky

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1428935433.977631.jpgi use the Ballistic rubber bumper case, little bulk and great protection. I work out doors a lot and am a little clumsy when it comes to devices lol.

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site

Which kind of the case you want to have, because various cases are selling on the market, you should post your requirements detailed.
I recommed black leather folio case.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

I currently use the Otterbox Defender which I absolutely love great protection and surprisingly not to on the bulky side in my opinion.

This is what I use too. I have been using the Otterbox On my last 4 or 5 phones. It does add a little bulk IMO, but I have just gotten used to the feel.

Bane310

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

One thing I do like about the case also is the fact that the material or the outer silicone sleeve feels very good in the hand and allows for a very good grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site

This is what I use too. I have been using the Otterbox On my last 4 or 5 phones. It does add a little bulk IMO, but I have just gotten used to the feel.

I have the symmetry case and while it does add some bulk, I'm confident my phone would survive a sizable drop. So that peace of mind is worth it IMO.

panjwani

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site

Ordered this case and its already out for delivery
Is anyone using the same ??ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1429030602.584932.jpg

Bane310

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

Tried it and it messed with my reception T-Mobile

I'm with T-Mobile also with a defender on and my reception is great as long as I'm in a area with good 4g LTE I seriously doubt it's the case .

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

He's asking about the reception with the Spigen, which I believe is aluminum .... The otterbox is a different material....

I've used a Spigen just like that, no issues with reception

jakdillard

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site

I'm with T-Mobile also with a defender on and my reception is great as long as I'm in a area with good 4g LTE I seriously doubt it's the case .

I have a defender and reception is good but for me the spigen neo hybrid metal does cause inference with my signal

Bane310

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

I have a defender and reception is good but for me the spigen neo hybrid metal does cause inference with my signal
Yeah that would do it.... sucks the cases are very nice .

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

I'm using the Spigen Slim Armor case but I'm getting the Apple Leather case as I ordered the lightning cable dock

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro