Interested
    06-15-2015 01:58 AM
    How well are these ? Thinking of picking one up tomorrow. I'm currently using a Otterbox & want something thinner but also provides the same protection.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    racedog likes this.
    06-15-2015 11:10 PM
    I was in the Apple Store today checking out the 6/6Plus as well as the Apple Leather case for both, and I've decided I'm going to keep it simple this go round and get the Apple Leather in Black for the 128gb Space Gray 6Plus (should be picking it up next week), Just something to add a little grip thats clean and low profile. I took a long look at my "case draw" and I've wasted a lot of money on many cases in the past......I'm done with that stage of my tech life.... KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid), Thats what I keep telling myself anyway....SMILE
    zerog46, ladyc0524 and anon(73368) like this.
    06-16-2015 12:41 AM
    Try speck candyshell grip
    Okey i'll check it out.
    06-16-2015 12:57 AM
    I like good protection but I really want some great design as well. I am currently using disneyland pooh the winnie case. Looks great, but it's too slippery.
    06-20-2015 02:53 PM
    Magpul field case all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-28-2015 09:46 AM
    Tech 21 Classic Mesh Clear
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-28-2015 10:30 AM
    Magpul field case. Get the flat dark earth color. It looks good with gold iphone
    06-28-2015 11:54 AM
    What did u think about the speck case
    Don't have better idea yet. I'll let you know.
    07-07-2015 11:53 PM
    "Best" is a term that needs to be used loosely. What is best for me, might not be best for you.

I like the Apple Leather cases and the Spigen Neo Hybrid cases.
    07-10-2015 01:41 PM
    "Best" is a term that needs to be used loosely. What is best for me, might not be best for you.

I like the Apple Leather cases and the Spigen Neo Hybrid cases.
    I actually just ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid. How durable is the case & the metal bumper thing ?

07-10-2015 02:01 PM
    I actually just ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid. How durable is the case & the metal bumper thing ?

I have both the Neo Hybrid and the Neo Hybrid Metal series.

If you got the regular Neo Hybrid they are durable and I have no issues. The metal series you need to be a bit more cautious with. The first one I got the metal frame bent with regular use, Spigen did right and sent me a replacement. If you are not going to change the case often the Metal looks and feels great, but if you are a case swapper then the regular Neo Hybrid would be a better option.
    Haalcyon likes this.
    07-10-2015 02:10 PM
    I have the mophie battery case but that's because I like to have the extra battery life. I love the leather cases though if i wasn't use this battery case

07-10-2015 02:13 PM
    U can get a portable charger and get the case u want
    And why would i want that? I don't need more stuff in my pockets. I already carry my keys, a pen usually, my phone, change and my wallet.

07-11-2015 01:33 AM
    I have both the Neo Hybrid and the Neo Hybrid Metal series.

If you got the regular Neo Hybrid they are durable and I have no issues. The metal series you need to be a bit more cautious with. The first one I got the metal frame bent with regular use, Spigen did right and sent me a replacement. If you are not going to change the case often the Metal looks and feels great, but if you are a case swapper then the regular Neo Hybrid would be a better option.
    Oh okay, I'm usually not a case swapper. If I like it, I'll keep it on a lot. I have no clue which is which, but this is the one I just ordered.

07-11-2015 01:42 AM
    UAG

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus gray 64GB
    Ditto!

07-11-2015 01:45 AM
    Oh okay, I'm usually not a case swapper. If I like it, I'll keep it on a lot. I have no clue which is which, but this is the one I just ordered.
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...73bae4514d.jpg

That's not the metal one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-11-2015 03:46 AM
    Im just trying to help calm down
    Calm down what ? The case is what I wanted and already owned for a while ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-14-2015 12:20 AM
    Best case is no case. It's already too big. But... I don't like selling my scratched up device, so I rock a tech 21 case with a glass screen protector by Zagg.
    07-14-2015 12:26 AM
    Best case is no case. It's already too big. But... I don't like selling my scratched up device, so I rock a tech 21 case with a glass screen protector by Zagg.
    That is the combination I use on my 6+ and must admit, I love it. Not only is the phone now well protected but its still very beautiful, if not more so.
    Duvi likes this.
    07-14-2015 02:04 PM
    Best case is somewhat subjective and down to personal preference ,You should choose a case based on your own preference that you feel most comfortable with,A clear TPU case maybe can let you feel good,BUT if you want to protector you phone fully ,a hybrid rugged case maybe a good choice!
    07-24-2015 01:53 AM
    I choose my cases based largely on looks and their ability to protect just from scratches. I can't remember the last time I dropped one of my phones. I've never been the clumsy type and it's far too important to keep my phones blemish-free so there's always this subconscious guard against drops. I don't mind using my phones two-handed for security. Yeah, I have issues. I have always liked the way the orange of the Tech 21 cases accents a phone. Both this 6+ and my Note 4 look extra sharp to me Tech 21'd.
    What is the best case for iPhone 6 Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1437737127.477604.jpg
    07-24-2015 07:27 AM
    I always have one heck of a time getting a case for a phone. I wish the good ones available online were in a local store so I could play with them all at the same time.

I've loved UAG cases on my last two phones but for this phone it felt really slippery. It was also the first UAG case that was an actual color since the last two Android phones I had they only had the transparent one available. I also don't really care for the transparent look of the UAG on the Space Gray. Sooooo..... Now I have a Tech 21 Classic case in Smokey on the way. My wife seems to like hers. I don't like the added width too much but I think I'll get used to it. Heck I had a Nexus with a UAG for six months so I think I'll be ok.

I drive myself and my wife crazy with this process. I hope the 6s is the same physically so I don't have to repeat the process!

08-02-2015 10:51 PM
73 123