What is the best case for iPhone 6 Plus?

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: what is the best case for iPhone 6 plus?

Best case is somewhat subjective and down to personal preference .... I myself have a few that I switch ever so often.
Incipio DualPro
Otterbox Symmetry
Apple Leather

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Some like the most protection some like the most stylish some want the thinness case. Just think about what's important to you and that's the best case.

C.K400

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site

If you search this forum you will find several already existing threads with gobs of information and pics and peoples personal preferences. Also with reviews of said cases. Enjoy!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

As Tr1ad said, there is no overall "best case," just which is the best case for you.

For instance, if you work in or around water, you might consider the best case to be one that encapsulates your device and makes it water proof. If you are working with dust and debris all day, one that keeps out such things might be better. One that allows more drop damage resistance might be more useful to you if you are prone to dropping it.

I currently use a Speck Candyshell case in white/black although I am thinking of getting an Otterbox Defender if I can find one locally so that I can see how bulky it is.

So for you to find your best case, examine your own use and the places you frequent the most then choose a case based on that.

For reference, some manufacturers that are very highly regarded include (but not limited to; this is just a small list off the top of my head):

Incipio
Speck
Spigen
Otterbox
Casemate
Lifeproof
Seidio

There are many others though.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

I don't put my phone in my pocket so I went with the Apple silicone case, just like the one I had on my 6. I like that it's not a huge brick.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I've had a really good experience with two pieces of multi-grain bread and fresh pieces of bologna replaced daily...it doubles as a snack, though the bread can tend to get stale if not replaced after a few days.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

I've had a really good experience with two pieces of multi-grain bread and fresh pieces of bologna replaced daily...it doubles as a snack, though the bread can tend to get stale if not replaced after a few days.

No way.
The best is thick crusted French country bread slices... Doubles up as one hell of self defense weapon after going stale. :rotfl:

meanllama

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

If you aren't looking for a bulky/full protection case...Urban Armor Gear, hands down. Slim design with a decent amount of protection. I have used it with the last 3 phones I have owned and I never went back to anything else.

geekymcfly

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site

Guys, kindly help me what is the best case for my iPhone 6 plus. i have the white and gold at the side.

iMoreAppImg_20150409_183605.jpg

The rhinoshield bumper with back protector. I've been dropping my phone on purpose the last few days and this bumper is impressive. Otherwise I would say the Apple Leather.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
what is the best case for iPhone 6 plus?

I personally only use Incipio cases. But for someone who needs more protection, there are better options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

I've got a lot of cases but I always come back to my Apple Silicone case. I prefer it to the apple leather case which I also have. The feel in the hand is fantastic. It feels so comfortable.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Just picked up the tech 21 classic tactical. Very good case. Seems rather protective.