Anyone else have backlight bleed or shadows?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
The thing is, it's only on certain white backgrounds. Sometimes it seems fine, other times I notice it. It's like ghosting: once you see it, you can't I see it. And even if they do swap it out, there's no guarantee the other phone won't be as bad or even worse. But I maybe should still try and see what they think. Worst case is I walk out with the same phone and just deal with it

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The thing is, it's only on certain white backgrounds. Sometimes it seems fine, other times I notice it. It's like ghosting: once you see it, you can't I see it. And even if they do swap it out, there's no guarantee the other phone won't be as bad or even worse.

Man, I thought I was cynical.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So I went to the Genius Bar and they were going to replace the display but I guess there machine that does that was br Ken, so they just swapped the device for a new one. So yeah, apple support remains amazing.

And I got to play around with the new MacBook. Dang that things small

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
So I went to the Genius Bar and they were going to replace the display but I guess there machine that does that was br Ken, so they just swapped the device for a new one. So yeah, apple support remains amazing.

And I got to play around with the new MacBook. Dang that things small

This is your third 6 Plus right? You should never have anything bad to say about Apple. They hooked you up.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So I started to notice that my phones screen seems to be darker in the top right corner than the rest of the display. lol, it's a faint shadow or something. I'm thinking its backlight bleed and I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue in white or light backgrounds. I don't think its worth a Genius Bar appointment, but I'm wondering if im the only one experiencing it?

Hmmm.
Maybe you should get a 6?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73