Anyone else have backlight bleed or shadows?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So I started to notice that my phones screen seems to be darker in the top right corner than the rest of the display. lol, it's a faint shadow or something. I'm thinking its backlight bleed and I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue in white or light backgrounds. I don't think its worth a Genius Bar appointment, but I'm wondering if im the only one experiencing it?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Have you considered selling it and buying something else from another manufacturer?

That's what I think you should do. Mobile Nations has a great array of other forums covering the plethora of devices as well...so you won't be lonely regardless of what platform you choose.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Based on the pics. Looks ok to me.

I don't know why the pics are sideways, but the shadowing would be by where the corner arrow box is. So top left corner area with the pictures orientation.

Again, it's only giggly visible on white backgrounds, so maybe it's no big deal.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone remember when The Rock did those amazing promos where he would talk about shining up a certain object, turning it sideways...

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Have you considered selling it and buying something else from another manufacturer?

That's what I think you should do. Mobile Nations has a great array of other forums covering the plethora of devices as well...so you won't be lonely regardless of what platform you choose.

You know, no ones forcing you to read my threads. You can ignore them

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
[WARN]Let's bring this thread back to the topic at hand, and not keep heading for the weeds shall we? [/WARN]
Thanks...

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Looks fine to me, if u see something I don't. I suggest take it to your closet Apple Store & exchange it for a new one. Or return it, & try another manufacturer as Sean stated. There's plenty of them.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I see it! It's a dark square area in the top right with 2 arrows in it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods