smh...
    robbrick likes this.
    04-09-2015 09:01 AM
    Man, I thought I was cynical.
    How am I cynical?
    04-09-2015 09:20 AM
    You said yourself that your frequent Genius Bar trips could lead them into a "boy who cried wolf" scenario.
    Well, I'm going to a different Apple Store. So there's not an issue of that I don't think.
    04-09-2015 09:21 AM
    Well, I'm going to a different Apple Store. So there's not an issue of that I don't think.
    Ehhh, the Genius Bar employees have a record of every time you've been in for help, purchased something, etc.
    04-09-2015 10:01 AM
    This ain't 1920. They know you've been to a another store. They got you on a watch list.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    04-09-2015 10:24 AM
    How am I cynical?
    "Even if they swap it out there's no guarantee it won't be the same or even worse."

That is what's cynical. That's like the 'ol "What if she turns me down" talk.

Paranoia, cynicism, and neurotic all at the same time, man.
    robbrick likes this.
    04-09-2015 12:21 PM
    So I went to the Genius Bar and they were going to replace the display but I guess there machine that does that was br Ken, so they just swapped the device for a new one. So yeah, apple support remains amazing.

And I got to play around with the new MacBook. Dang that things small
    04-12-2015 12:35 AM
    So I went to the Genius Bar and they were going to replace the display but I guess there machine that does that was br Ken, so they just swapped the device for a new one. So yeah, apple support remains amazing.

Glad you had a good experience. But please look very closely at your new device and I'm sure you'll find something wrong with it.
    Les74 and BreakingKayfabe like this.
    04-12-2015 01:20 AM

This is your third 6 Plus right? You should never have anything bad to say about Apple. They hooked you up.

BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    04-12-2015 02:39 AM
    So I started to notice that my phones screen seems to be darker in the top right corner than the rest of the display. lol, it's a faint shadow or something. I'm thinking its backlight bleed and I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue in white or light backgrounds. I don't think its worth a Genius Bar appointment, but I'm wondering if im the only one experiencing it?
    Hmmm.
    Maybe you should get a 6?
    04-12-2015 02:39 AM
    This is your third 6 Plus right? You should never have anything bad to say about Apple. They hooked you up.

Ha ha, nope. Guess I shouldn't.
    04-12-2015 09:55 AM
61 123