To tie it to another of his threadsyour backlight bleeding issue is definitely because you cleaned your screen without turning your phone off.
    To fix, scoop out some cheese whiz with your phone and microwave until cheese is bubbly.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    04-06-2015 06:27 PM
    Well, if your referring the the corner with the arrows, that's around where I see it as well. The box with arrows is there because I used Adobe illustrator to make a colored background
    04-06-2015 06:27 PM
    Well, if your referring the the corner with the arrows, that's around where I see it as well. The box with arrows is there because I used Adobe illustrator to make a colored background
    No. We are sarcastically referring to the box itself.
    C.K400 and Ledsteplin like this.
    04-06-2015 06:35 PM
    No. We are sarcastically referring to the box itself.
    Right. I got that from you guys. Well, thanks for taking it seriously /s
    04-06-2015 06:49 PM
    I seriously looked at the screenshots and saw no problems.
    04-06-2015 06:57 PM
    There's seriously nothing there. Stop worrying so much and enjoy your phone.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    04-06-2015 07:22 PM
    Ok, I'm sorry. I'll try and just enjoy it. I guess I just wanted everything perfect with no flaws considering it's a lot of money
    04-06-2015 07:41 PM
    Ok, I'm sorry. I'll try and just enjoy it. I guess I just wanted everything perfect with no flaws considering it's a lot of money
    There is no "flawless" device. You're problem is that you obsess over EVERY little thing you see, read or hear about the iPhone whether it effects you or not, and that is why it is so much fun to pick at you. Truth be told, I do see the little light bleed on your pictures...I even see it on my phone when I put a fully white background to CHECK for it...but outside of that scenario, I don't see the issue at all, and I bet you wouldn't either.

Problem is, you LOOK for these things, then post about it...so it just makes it too easy to respond the way I and many of us do.

Take it for what it's worth.
    C.K400 likes this.
    04-06-2015 07:54 PM
    Good Lord! I've never in my life seen a more OCD person....and I'm OCD myself. Just take a breath and enjoy your phone.
    robbrick likes this.
    04-06-2015 08:40 PM
    I don't see anything there either. I am sure it looks a little different in person. I guess mr ravensword has had some silly posts before , because you guys hammered him like right away.
    04-06-2015 10:00 PM
    I don't see anything there either. I am sure it looks a little different in person. I guess mr ravensword has had some silly posts before , because you guys hammered him like right away.
    You have no idea just how many....
    04-07-2015 05:25 AM
    So I think I'm going to try and just ignore it. I'll see how it is in a week or so. If it's still bugging me a lot I'll schedule a Genius Bar appointment. I don't want to keep running to the Apple Store though whenever I have a small issue because then they'd probably start thinking I'm trying to take advantage of the Genius Bar support or something or when I have a real issue they won't take me as seriously.
    04-07-2015 10:43 AM
    There is a lesson from that fable about the boy crying wolf when there was none that came to be ignored when there was one...
    04-07-2015 10:47 AM
    So I think I'm going to try and just ignore it. I'll see how it is in a week or so. If it's still bugging me a lot I'll schedule a Genius Bar appointment. I don't want to keep running to the Apple Store though whenever I have a small issue because then they'd probably start thinking I'm trying to take advantage of the Genius Bar support or something or when I have a real issue they won't take me as seriously.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's absolutely nothing wrong with your phone even though I can't see it in person.
    There was nothing wrong with the last one you had.
    04-07-2015 11:14 AM
    I hope there really is something wrong with it.
    C.K400 likes this.
    04-07-2015 11:19 AM
    Yes, why run to the Genius Bar and complain when you can do it here? All...the...time.
    BreakingKayfabe and C.K400 like this.
    04-07-2015 12:40 PM
    Anyway, to sort if out a cap on this, I scheduled a appointment for Saturday. I'll just see what they say. If I'm stuck with it, so be it.
    04-08-2015 09:47 PM
    Anyway, to sort if out a cap on this, I scheduled a appointment for Saturday. I'll just see what they say. If I'm stuck with it, so be it.
    Couldn't hold on huh?
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    04-08-2015 10:02 PM
    A day ago you said you weren't going to bother them.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    04-08-2015 10:55 PM
    A day ago you said you weren't going to bother them.
    I don't know. What could it hurt by just having them look at it. It'll at least put my mind at ease
    04-08-2015 11:38 PM
    I don't know. What could it hurt by just having them look at it. It'll at least put my mind at ease
    No...it won't. You'll read/find/hear something 5min. after you walk out of the Apple store that will cause you to go into full panic mode again. It might not even take that long...
    robbrick likes this.
    04-09-2015 12:49 AM
    I can't imagine your mind being at ease. You'll find something else wrong with the next phone.
    04-09-2015 01:44 AM
    The thing is, it's only on certain white backgrounds. Sometimes it seems fine, other times I notice it. It's like ghosting: once you see it, you can't I see it. And even if they do swap it out, there's no guarantee the other phone won't be as bad or even worse. But I maybe should still try and see what they think. Worst case is I walk out with the same phone and just deal with it
    04-09-2015 01:48 AM
    The thing is, it's only on certain white backgrounds. Sometimes it seems fine, other times I notice it. It's like ghosting: once you see it, you can't I see it. And even if they do swap it out, there's no guarantee the other phone won't be as bad or even worse.
    Man, I thought I was cynical.
    04-09-2015 02:30 AM
    You said yourself that your frequent Genius Bar trips could lead them into a "boy who cried wolf" scenario.
    04-09-2015 08:55 AM
61 123