Swipe to Answer

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
iOS 8.3 is out today and one of the listed fixes is this:
- Addresses an issue that sometimes prevented swiping to answer a phone call on the Lock screen

Hopefully it fixes this issue! I had it happen to me all day yesterday and decided to reboot my device.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
iOS 8.3 is out today and one of the listed fixes is this:
- Addresses an issue that sometimes prevented swiping to answer a phone call on the Lock screen

Hopefully it fixes this issue! I had it happen to me all day yesterday and decided to reboot my device.

Thank you sir. I will test & be attentive over the next week. I greatly appreciate the assistance from you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Just wanted to follow up guys. The issue I was having appears to be gone in the newest update. However, it seems like it introduced some inconsistencies with reachability. But swipe to answer was definitely software related.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
My problem went away as well. However, I was in the Apple Store this week when a call came in and I had the problem again. It may be intermittent - I've seen it before on previous iPhones I've owned - but mostly it's gone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to follow up guys. The issue I was having appears to be gone in the newest update. However, it seems like it introduced some inconsistencies with reachability. But swipe to answer was definitely software related.

My problem went away as well. However, I was in the Apple Store this week when a call came in and I had the problem again. It may be intermittent - I've seen it before on previous iPhones I've owned - but mostly it's gone.

Thank you both for the update and we're glad to know that the issue you were having has been fixed. Take care...:)

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
(Laughing)...I wish I did, but I'm not experiencing any problems with reachability and I can't replicate the problem either. Sorry...;)

Me neither. It seems like after long use and using the double click to switch between apps, it'll become unresponsive for me. Turning off the screen and unlocking seems to fix it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro