I question the quality of glass apple using on the 6 plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
"Some extremely large and overweight hipsters that wear tight size 44 jeans who live in their parents' basement have concluded on the internet that the glass on the 6 plus is not, indeed, tough enough. Therefore, it is a fact.."

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
No. The phone does not spontaneously scratch. Your actions caused it to scratch. Man up.

Google instances of the phone spontaneously scratching.

No? You can google how easily this phone scratches even compared to the 5S .... This phone uses weaker glass then even the 4 ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
No? You can google how easily this phone scratches even compared to the 5S .... This phone uses weaker glass then even the 4 ....

Find *one* instance of spontaneous scratching of the phone absent of human interaction.

One.

Phone in the box, pristine condition, and a scratch suddenly appears. Spontaneously. POOF!!!

Own up. Really. Your action scratched it.

By the way, Samsung makes phones that spontaneously shatter because my SGS3 shattered.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I respectfully disagree. I've had my iPhone 6 Plus since launch day without a screen protector. I carry it in my pocket all day, every day. Nary a hint of a scratch anywhere, including the glass screen.

I would love to see documented proof of your claim that the current iteration of iPhone uses "weaker glass" than previous models.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Find *one* instance of spontaneous scratching of the phone absent of human interaction.

One.

Phone in the box, pristine condition, and a scratch suddenly appears. Spontaneously. POOF!!!

Own up. Really. Your action scratched it.

By the way, Samsung makes phones that spontaneously shatter because my SGS3 shattered.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

My actions didn't .... Same pockets with nothing else in them yet every other phone I have owned NEVER got scratched so given those facts the glass is weaker .... Also people on Apple own community website and techno buffalo has either a discussion on it or reported

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I respectfully disagree. I've had my iPhone 6 Plus since launch day without a screen protector. I carry it in my pocket all day, every day. Mary a hint of a scratch anywhere, including the glass screen.

I would love to see documented proof of your claim that the current iteration of iPhone uses "weaker glass" than previous models.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

I carry all my previous phones and this one in the same pockets yet this is the only one being scratched .... OTHER people has already said elsewhere it's easier so I'm not the only one.... I even still have my 6 month old Note 4 and its screen is still perfect with no scratches

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
My actions didn't .... Same pockets with nothing else in them yet every other phone I have owned NEVER got scratched so given those facts the glass is weaker .... Also people on Apple own community website and techno buffalo has either a discussion on it or reported

OK. So who's been using your phone? Found any instances of the screen spontaneously scratching on thin air? No???? Then this is a cry for attention. Yes?????? Prove spontaneously scratching iphone independent of human interaction.

Hang on. Gotta get more tea.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I carry all my previous phones and this one in the same pockets yet this is the only one being scratched .... OTHER people has already said elsewhere it's easier so I'm not the only one.... I even still have my 6 month old Note 4 and its screen is still perfect with no scratches

Who put the phone in the pocket? Did it jump there?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Ok, so where's the documented proof of your claim that the iPhone 6/6 Plus glass is "weaker glass" than previous iterations? Not "OTHER people has (sic) already said...", but actual documented proof - a scientific analysis, Apple's admission, etc? Your anecdotal "evidence" doesn't count. Give us proof that the glass is "weaker" and scratches on its own.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
His proof is like 4 other people on the internet that are probably just alter egos of himself on different websites, lol.

Isn't it weird how the current generation of trolls are just as lazy as the current generation of teenagers? Coincidence?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
His proof is like 4 other people on the internet that are probably just alter egos of himself on different websites, lol.

Isn't it weird how the current generation of trolls are just as lazy as the current generation of teenagers? Coincidence?

You're good with a hammer!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427903279.512227.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
None of my previous phones EVER scratched and yet this is the one with the issues .... If I need to buy a screen protector just for one phone .......

Plus this ain't worth spending $150 to fix the glass either

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did they or didn't they scratch? In your prior posts you argued that it was 7 months or more before they scratched and now they never scratched. Go back and read your posts so you can at least be consistent in your trolling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so where's the documented proof of your claim that the iPhone 6/6 Plus glass is "weaker glass" than previous iterations? Not "OTHER people has (sic) already said...", but actual documented proof - a scientific analysis, Apple's admission, etc? Your anecdotal "evidence" doesn't count. Give us proof that the glass is "weaker" and scratches on its own.

Lol because Apple will ever admit anything ? The last issue I know they had was antenna gate and bendgate for what's it's worth and Apple response was buy a case and only 9 people had that issue when I'll bet more then 5 people had that issue .

I like their phones but the screen is obviously weaker then other types of glass being used on other phones. If every variable is the same but the phone then how must it be my fault? Every other phone other then the iPhone 4 I have practically babied it in its own pocket with nothing else inside. I don't need you or anybody else telling me it's me 100% when my experience with my previous phones tells me it's not me but the phone has weaker glass then other devices. Even my old iPhone 4 took a beating and never got a big scratch like it has now.

Status
Not open for further replies.