I question the quality of glass apple using on the 6 plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
It's always Apple's fault. Never damn I scratched my display.

Getting a scratch has nothing to do with any other phone. If I don't use a case and the Apple logo gets scratched I guess the material of the logo is poor quality.
My screen protector may look a little funky but my screen ain't scratched.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Because I like it otherwise ? Also it's past 2 weeks so unless your willing to pay the $1029 for the lease I can't return it ;)

Also your saying the phone is perfect ? No phone is perfect. Also I would think Apple or anybody else would use glass strong enough to be used naked imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
It's always Apple's fault. Never damn I scratched my display.

Getting a scratch has nothing to do with any other phone. If I don't use a case and the Apple logo gets scratched I guess the material of the logo is poor quality.
My screen protector may look a little funky but my screen ain't scratched.

I treated all my phones from the past two years the same .... In a pocket dedicated for the phone and nothing else. Never dropped it or anything. Yet this is the only phone that got a good 3-4 inch scratch going down the screen. I'm also not the only one just google iphone 6 glass easily scratched or something like that . A while discussion on Apple community support.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Also your saying the phone is perfect ? No phone is perfect. Also I would think Apple or anybody else would use glass strong enough to be used naked imo

You're right no phone is perfect and no user is perfect you scratched it.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
You're right no phone is perfect and no user is perfect you scratched it.

I didn't scratch it though ..... I have nothing in my pockets to scratch the coating and it's in the same pocket as every other phone was in. Also Google how easily it is to scratch the iPhone 6 glass and you'll get some results

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Because I like it otherwise ? Also it's past 2 weeks so unless your willing to pay the $1029 for the lease I can't return it ;)

I didn't say it was perfect. Period.

I use my 6 Plus without a case 90% of the time. The glass holds up just fine. Saying it's "not strong enough" is simply erroneous.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I didn't say it was perfect. Period.

I use my 6 Plus without a case 90% of the time. The glass holds up just fine. Saying it's "not strong enough" is simply erroneous.

Google it ...plenty of other people have said its getting scratched easier then the 5S

My friend had a 5S for a year or do now and it's still in great condition also without a case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Google it ...plenty of other people have said its getting scratched easier then the 5S

My friend had a 5S for a year or do now and it's still in great condition also without a case

Google it, why? So I can see what people on the internet are complaining about and trying to spew out as a fact? I gave you my own experience and that's what my post was about. I've dropped the thing on the pavement, face first without a case on a it a couple of times and it still doesn't have a scratch on the screen.

You're trying to say the glass on the phone isn't "strong enough" which is complete horse manure. Again, as the first reply to this ridiculous thread said, just take it to an Apple Store and get it replaced if you feel it isn't efficient enough and I'm sure they'll be glad to give you another one.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Google it, why? So I can see what people on the internet are complaining about and trying to spew out as a fact? I gave you my own experience and that's what my post was about. I've dropped the thing on the pavement, face first without a case on a it a couple of times and it still doesn't have a scratch on the screen.

That's you....plenty of other people are saying it's easier the scratch then the previous phone the 5S ....

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

What about the people who are not reporting scratching. Like myself. What exactly am I doing to prevent this?
I've had my 6 plus since early November and no scratches. The scratches I've read about on the net months ago were scratches on the edge of the display where my screen protector doesn't completely cover.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I didn't scratch it though ..... I have nothing in my pockets to scratch the coating and it's in the same pocket as every other phone was in. Also Google how easily it is to scratch the iPhone 6 glass and you'll get some results

Then talk to whomever scratched it, because it sure as heck didn't scratch itself. :raised-eyebrow:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Q93TOT0.gif

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe this guy.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh