I carry all my previous phones and this one in the same pockets yet this is the only one being scratched .... OTHER people has already said elsewhere it's easier so I'm not the only one.... I even still have my 6 month old Note 4 and its screen is still perfect with no scratches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok, so where's the documented proof of your claim that the iPhone 6/6 Plus glass is "weaker glass" than previous iterations? Not "OTHER people has (sic) already said...", but actual documented proof - a scientific analysis, Apple's admission, etc? Your anecdotal "evidence" doesn't count. Give us proof that the glass is "weaker" and scratches on its own.
    Last edited by HankAZ; 04-01-2015 at 11:50 AM.
    04-01-2015 10:53 AM
    His proof is like 4 other people on the internet that are probably just alter egos of himself on different websites, lol.

Isn't it weird how the current generation of trolls are just as lazy as the current generation of teenagers? Coincidence?
    Ledsteplin and zerog46 like this.
    04-01-2015 11:06 AM
    His proof is like 4 other people on the internet that are probably just alter egos of himself on different websites, lol.

Isn't it weird how the current generation of trolls are just as lazy as the current generation of teenagers? Coincidence?
    You're good with a hammer!
    I question the quality of glass apple using on the 6 plus-imageuploadedbytapatalk1427903279.512227.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    04-01-2015 11:48 AM
    None of my previous phones EVER scratched and yet this is the one with the issues .... If I need to buy a screen protector just for one phone .......

Plus this ain't worth spending $150 to fix the glass either

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Did they or didn't they scratch? In your prior posts you argued that it was 7 months or more before they scratched and now they never scratched. Go back and read your posts so you can at least be consistent in your trolling.

04-01-2015 11:50 AM
    Ok, so where's the documented proof of your claim that the iPhone 6/6 Plus glass is "weaker glass" than previous iterations? Not "OTHER people has (sic) already said...", but actual documented proof - a scientific analysis, Apple's admission, etc? Your anecdotal "evidence" doesn't count. Give us proof that the glass is "weaker" and scratches on its own.

Lol because Apple will ever admit anything ? The last issue I know they had was antenna gate and bendgate for what's it's worth and Apple response was buy a case and only 9 people had that issue when I'll bet more then 5 people had that issue .

I like their phones but the screen is obviously weaker then other types of glass being used on other phones. If every variable is the same but the phone then how must it be my fault? Every other phone other then the iPhone 4 I have practically babied it in its own pocket with nothing else inside. I don't need you or anybody else telling me it's me 100% when my experience with my previous phones tells me it's not me but the phone has weaker glass then other devices. Even my old iPhone 4 took a beating and never got a big scratch like it has now.

04-01-2015 12:34 PM
    Did they or didn't they scratch? In your prior posts you argued that it was 7 months or more before they scratched and now they never scratched. Go back and read your posts so you can at least be consistent in your trolling.

Trolling ? I'm not trolling ? If you think that then don't respond ? The glass is weaker period and that's all I got to say in that subject. The Note 3 got a tiny 2 cm scratch but that's because my niece was playing with my phone. It never got scratched in my pocket or anything like any other device in my pockets

I'm no Apple Fanboy and whatever glass Apple is using is obviously weaker enough said.

04-01-2015 12:41 PM
    I'm no Apple Fanboy and whatever glass Apple is using is obviously weaker enough said.
    Believe whatever you have to believe to get through the day. So far, you still haven't proven anything. Still waiting for proof - in the form of an Apple admission, or a scientific investigation of the "evidence".

I'm out.
    04-01-2015 12:56 PM
    Trolling ? I'm not trolling ? If you think that then don't respond ? The glass is weaker period and that's all I got to say in that subject. The Note 3 got a tiny 2 cm scratch but that's because my niece was playing with my phone. It never got scratched in my pocket or anything like any other device in my pockets

As Hank said, where is the documentation that  is using weaker glass?

04-01-2015 12:56 PM
    Yes, Apple has admitted to the "antenna gate" thing. I am still not convinced that there is a "bendgate" issue. They routinely release updates for things that need fixing. But which is it... 9 or 5?

Again, the phone was in YOUR control and it's scratched. How does that prove that Apple is using "weaker" glass? And when I asked for proof, in addition to requesting links to Apple's admission (they don't exist because it's a non-issue), I said to include scientific analysis. I'll make it easy for you. Link me to some bona fide bloggers that report it.

Prove that it happened the way you say it did, or stop with the whinging. As they used to say on the playground, "put up or shut up".
    I'll keep complaining because this is a $949 device and it's obviously weaker then the Note 4 in terms of what glass it uses. I already linked you technobuffalo report on that .....

And lol that wasn't Apple admitting anything with the iPhone 4 ... They basically said your holding it wrong but since we don't want any more of a PR disaster we will give out free cases be it one of their bumpers or a 3rd party case they partnered with. They also used a smokescreen saying how they showed us bars were wrong and they "fixed" it.

04-01-2015 12:57 PM
    There goes your Note 4 theory:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...-word-t2913838

So now do you say that the Note 4 is weaker glass, since someone complained?

robbrick likes this.
    04-01-2015 01:04 PM
    The glass is weaker...

I like their phones but the screen is obviously weaker
    I'll keep complaining because this is a $949 device and it's obviously weaker
    "Obviously" I don't think that words means what you think it means.

Seriously though, it is not OBVIOUSLY weaker, it is weaker IN YOUR OPINION. It is not a scientific fact, it is your opinion. You are not the king of the world and your opinions are never facts, merely something you think. No-one is ever in a position to espouse an opinion as a fact and only stupid people are so deluded by their own sense of self-importance that they would try to do so.

Please don't be one of those people. Present your case in a way where we can debate the pros and cons and have a friendly discussion. This way, less people will think you are a troll and more will engage with you. What you are currently doings just making yourself out to be a lunatic because you are angry no-one else is agreeing with you. This, in turn, puts more people against you because... Hey, it's fun to poke lunatics with sticks on the Internet, right?

Come on, dude. You're better than this, I know you are. Have a coke and a smile, come back, apologise and let's start from scratch. If you can't do that then perhaps iMore is not the place for you.

This is not meant to be antagonistic so I apologise if it comes off that way. I just want you to understand how your posts are coming across as you might not realise.
    04-01-2015 01:22 PM
    I'll keep complaining because this is a $949 device and it's obviously weaker then the Note 4 in terms of what glass it uses. I already linked you technobuffalo report on that .....

And lol that wasn't Apple admitting anything with the iPhone 4 ... They basically said your holding it wrong but since we don't want any more of a PR disaster we will give out free cases be it one of their bumpers or a 3rd party case they partnered with. They also used a smokescreen saying how they showed us bars were wrong and they "fixed" it.

What's... this... *ruckus*?
    04-01-2015 02:01 PM
    Come on, dude. You're better than this, I know you are. Have a coke and a smile, come back, apologise and let's start from scratch.
    He did start from scratch.
    qbnkelt and DarkKnight08 like this.
    04-01-2015 02:15 PM
    Come on, dude. You're better than this, I know you are. Have a coke and a smile, come back, apologise and let's start from scratch. If you can't do that then perhaps iMore is not the place for you.
    Don't encourage him. He'll scratch his screen again.
    hydrogen3 and DarkKnight08 like this.
    04-01-2015 02:18 PM
    Don't encourage him. He'll scratch his screen again.
    Again ? Lmao ok whatever you say

04-01-2015 02:38 PM

No response on Note 4 scratch link?
    04-01-2015 02:57 PM
    Anybody want to discuss the Note 4 screen gap?

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    04-01-2015 03:21 PM
    ironic you say such a thing in such a way...
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    04-01-2015 03:24 PM
    That link was kinda funny. Almost exact opposite of this thread. His Note 4 scratched within a week or so of owning it and none of his prior phones had scratched so there must be something wrong with the glass.
    04-01-2015 03:36 PM
    04-01-2015 04:28 PM
    I have always used Power Support screen protectors on my iPhones. They are not glass but films. They resist fingerprints and if they get scratched, I just put a new one on and the screen never gets scratched. I have only had one screen protector get scratched and I think that was on an iPhone 3GS so it's been several years.
    04-01-2015 05:14 PM
    He did start from scratch.
    BUAHAHAHAHA! Well played sir!

04-01-2015 05:28 PM
    04-01-2015 06:25 PM
    I'll keep complaining because this is a $949 device

...(snipped)
    That's your prerogative, but at least complain directly to Apple. Complaining here about an opinion you have will not sway many others to conclude the same thing. Furthermore, if the scratched screen is bothering you so much, get it replaced. Finally, let's say that the screen is indeed weaker. So what? Can you not buy a "screen protector" to place over the screen to minimize it from getting scratched? Do you think it would somehow prevent Apple from selling more iPhone 6 Plus devices? Do you think a majority of iPhone 6 Plus owners will even care? I sure as heck don't. My iPhone 6 Plus does not and will not have a screen protector on it...ever! It is not scratched, scraped, chipped or broken in any manner, and more than likely, it will stay that way, but on the chance that it doesn't, I'll get it replaced and then go about my business. That's Just Me, D...
    kch50428 and Ledsteplin like this.
    04-01-2015 08:29 PM

Why don't you respond to my post you quoted? You keep changing your mind about how your phones got scratched and/or whether they were scratched. That's why you are getting no sympathy here.

04-01-2015 08:50 PM
106 ... 2345