Because I like it otherwise ? Also it's past 2 weeks so unless your willing to pay the $1029 for the lease I can't return it

Also your saying the phone is perfect ? No phone is perfect. Also I would think Apple or anybody else would use glass strong enough to be used naked imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't say it was perfect. Period.

I use my 6 Plus without a case 90% of the time. The glass holds up just fine. Saying it's "not strong enough" is simply erroneous.
    03-31-2015 08:25 PM
    I didn't say it was perfect. Period.

I use my 6 Plus without a case 90% of the time. The glass holds up just fine. Saying it's "not strong enough" is simply erroneous.
    Google it ...plenty of other people have said its getting scratched easier then the 5S

My friend had a 5S for a year or do now and it's still in great condition also without a case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-31-2015 08:26 PM
    Google it ...plenty of other people have said its getting scratched easier then the 5S

My friend had a 5S for a year or do now and it's still in great condition also without a case

Google it, why? So I can see what people on the internet are complaining about and trying to spew out as a fact? I gave you my own experience and that's what my post was about. I've dropped the thing on the pavement, face first without a case on a it a couple of times and it still doesn't have a scratch on the screen.

You're trying to say the glass on the phone isn't "strong enough" which is complete horse manure. Again, as the first reply to this ridiculous thread said, just take it to an Apple Store and get it replaced if you feel it isn't efficient enough and I'm sure they'll be glad to give you another one.
    03-31-2015 08:34 PM
    Google it, why? So I can see what people on the internet are complaining about and trying to spew out as a fact? I gave you my own experience and that's what my post was about. I've dropped the thing on the pavement, face first without a case on a it a couple of times and it still doesn't have a scratch on the screen.
    That's you....plenty of other people are saying it's easier the scratch then the previous phone the 5S ....

03-31-2015 08:35 PM

What about the people who are not reporting scratching. Like myself. What exactly am I doing to prevent this?
    I've had my 6 plus since early November and no scratches. The scratches I've read about on the net months ago were scratches on the edge of the display where my screen protector doesn't completely cover.
    03-31-2015 08:37 PM
    That's you....plenty of other people are saying it's easier the scratch then the previous phone the 5S ....

Some people say they saw jesus under a freeway underpass.
    03-31-2015 08:38 PM
    Sure they have ...., these are other people who have noticed it easier to scratch then the 5S.....

03-31-2015 08:39 PM
    I didn't scratch it though ..... I have nothing in my pockets to scratch the coating and it's in the same pocket as every other phone was in. Also Google how easily it is to scratch the iPhone 6 glass and you'll get some results

Then talk to whomever scratched it, because it sure as heck didn't scratch itself.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    03-31-2015 09:24 PM
    OMG! really, LOL I'm just gonna sit back and watch. This is going to escalate quickly. Fun times!
    03-31-2015 09:56 PM

LMAO!!
    03-31-2015 09:59 PM
    I didn't scratch it though ..... I have nothing in my pockets to scratch the coating and it's in the same pocket as every other phone was in. Also Google how easily it is to scratch the iPhone 6 glass and you'll get some results

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe this guy.
    03-31-2015 10:42 PM
    Then talk to whomever scratched it, because it sure as heck didn't scratch itself.
    I still have my Note 4 and it was in the same pockets and treated the same way as my iPhone and yet it still perfect condition unlike my iPhone 6 plus.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6555765

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/11...ch-too-easily/

03-31-2015 11:56 PM
    I still have my Note 4 and it was in the same pockets and treated the same way as my iPhone and yet it still perfect condition unlike my iPhone 6 plus.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6555765

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Owners Say Their Screens Scratch Too Easily | TechnoBuffalo

Okay, you didn't do it, so find out who did. Someone scratched it.
    04-01-2015 12:00 AM
    Okay, you didn't do it, so find out who did. Someone scratched it.
    There's proof it's being scratched easily then previous phones ... You can deny whatever you want but it's getting scratched more easily ....

04-01-2015 12:02 AM
    There's proof it's being scratched easily then previous phones ... You can deny whatever you want but it's getting scratched more easily ....

So, you did scratch it?
    04-01-2015 12:04 AM
    So, you did scratch it?
    I haven't treated this phone any differently then any other yet this is the one getting scratched ... The root of the problem imo is the screen is worse then previous phones. They say it's ion strengthened glass and whatever but even the iPhone 4 which doesn't have this "ion strengthened" glass survived way worse and barely got any scratches like these

04-01-2015 12:11 AM

Give us factual proof. "Google it" isn't factual.
    04-01-2015 12:14 AM
    Give us factual proof. "Google it" isn't factual.
    I posted 2 links ... You can google whatever else

04-01-2015 12:14 AM
    I posted 2 links ... You can google whatever else

Anecdotes aren't factual.
    04-01-2015 12:55 AM
    Anecdotes aren't factual.
    Because Apple will ever admit it ... Plenty of OTHER people are having this issue ....

04-01-2015 12:56 AM
    I haven't treated this phone any differently then any other yet this is the one getting scratched ... The root of the problem imo is the screen is worse then previous phones. They say it's ion strengthened glass and whatever but even the iPhone 4 which doesn't have this "ion strengthened" glass survived way worse and barely got any scratches like these

So you did something to scratch your phone for the first time! It happens! Doesn't mean the screen is any better or worse. I don't see many members here complaining about scratches on their new phones. I've had cars that had more scratches than others. Doesn't mean anything. There's a first time for everything. There's hardly a difference other than screen size. You somehow got a scratch and now ALL iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have lousy screens? LOL
    I question the quality of glass apple using on the 6 plus-imageuploadedbytapatalk1427891367.040989.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    04-01-2015 08:29 AM
    I treated all my phones from the past two years the same .... In a pocket dedicated for the phone and nothing else. Never dropped it or anything. Yet this is the only phone that got a good 3-4 inch scratch going down the screen. I'm also not the only one just google iphone 6 glass easily scratched or something like that . A while discussion on Apple community support.

It's only been two weeks. Take the phone to an Apple store. Did you get Apple Care Plus?
    It's an easy solution. Why not simply do it?
    04-01-2015 09:16 AM

OK the screen does not spontaneously scratch, so you did in fact scratch it.
    04-01-2015 09:19 AM
    So you did something to scratch your phone for the first time! It happens! Doesn't mean the screen is any better or worse. I don't see many members here complaining about scratches on their new phones. I've had cars that had more scratches than others. Doesn't mean anything. There's a first time for everything. There's hardly a difference other than screen size. You somehow got a scratch and now ALL iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have lousy screens? LOL
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427891367.040989.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	79287

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    Scratching a car? Who cares...not like you'll be looking at the outside as the way to drive your car. Your screen is what you see to use your phone.

04-01-2015 09:20 AM
    It's only been two weeks. Take the phone to an Apple store. Did you get Apple Care Plus?
    It's an easy solution. Why not simply do it?
    can't be done. To obvious...makes to much sense...and there's no crowd sourced dramatic affirmation had that way...
    04-01-2015 09:20 AM
106 1234 ...