I am really enjoying the experience of my new iPhone 6 plus. I apologize for stooping to anyone's level here. I do intend to be here at imore for good and also at android central. I own both phones and I enjoy both platforms and I won't let anyone bully me off of imore. I have legit questions and that's why I post here now. This is a great community and I intend to come back here for answers when I need them. So what if I like both android and iphone. I'm not allowed to ask about a feature? I actually think I may jailbreak for Videopane. Seems to be the only way I can obtain pop up video. So sorry of I enjoy this feature. But I won't be bullied for it. This is supposed to be a helpful place to come for advice. No way to treat the new kid. I don't feel welcome at all. Hopefully this will change. I love the size of the 6 plus I can't seem to our it down. I wanna learn about it and yes there r some android features I would like to see on here. Sometimes I actually consider switching back to iPhone complete which is why I'm asking how to implement certain features. So take it easy here. Jeeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-02-2015 01:49 AM
    I am really enjoying the experience of my new iPhone 6 plus. I apologize for stooping to anyone's level here. I do intend to be here at imore for good and also at android central. I own both phones and I enjoy both platforms and I won't let anyone bully me off of imore. I have legit questions and that's why I post here now. This is a great community and I intend to come back here for answers when I need them. So what if I like both android and iphone. I'm not allowed to ask about a feature? I actually think I may jailbreak for Videopane. Seems to be the only way I can obtain pop up video. So sorry of I enjoy this feature. But I won't be bullied for it. This is supposed to be a helpful place to come for advice. No way to treat the new kid. I don't feel welcome at all. Hopefully this will change. I love the size of the 6 plus I can't seem to our it down. I wanna learn about it and yes there r some android features I would like to see on here. Sometimes I actually consider switching back to iPhone complete which is why I'm asking how to implement certain features. So take it easy here. Jeeze

And you are perfectly welcome here at iMore. Your post and question was fine and legitimate. It's just that your ignorance about RAM stuck out like a sore thumb. And we get tired of seeing so many come here with no idea how Apple deals with RAM as opposed to how Google deals with it. Hopefully you've learned something here about RAM from the previous posts. I know I did. As much as I've researched that subject, I still whittle away at my own ignorance. It does get complicated. But I do have a better understanding of why 1 gb is sufficient for the iPhone while 3 gb are a must for Android to operate efficiently. There's no negative there, they're just different. The window feature you would like to see on the iPhone would be cool to have. Maybe one of these days...

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    04-02-2015 07:20 AM
    So take it easy here. Jeeze
    you should try this advice... and, you've not been bullied. You're using that term as a thought ending cliche when someone has disagreed with you...
    04-02-2015 07:38 AM
    If you guys wouldn't mind taking a look a back at the comments I was answering the guy who said pop up video would eat up ram pretty good. I didn't mean to insult iphone saying it "only" had 1gig of ram. I meant that it was understandable that 1gig of ram wouldn't support pop up video as well as 3gigs of ram would. My comment was taken way out of context by oversensitivity. I am a bit shell shocked by the reactions here from certain people over nothing. I really like this new iPhone 6 plus. I can't believe you have to watch what you say to such a degree on here. My goodness

John Crist likes this.
    04-02-2015 07:40 AM
    you should try this advice... and, you've not been bullied. You're using that term as a thought ending cliche when someone has disagreed with you...
    I don't think you read his entire post. He was clearly making fun of me

04-02-2015 07:42 AM
    I'm still not clear on what he was "disagreeing with me about". The iPhone clearly has 1gig of ram. Why so sensitive. I wasn't making fun of iphone. I wanted to see an android feature that I liked on iphone. So what. Why the need to poke fun at that?

04-02-2015 07:46 AM
    Let. It. Go.

End this...move on.
    04-02-2015 07:50 AM
    My sentiments exactly.

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away
    04-02-2015 08:07 AM
    Make sure you tell the other guy the same thing when he wakes up and comes back here for more carnage

04-02-2015 08:08 AM
    Looks like I ruffled some feathers with my ram comment. Unreal how people are OK with the current performance of the 6 plus. 1gb seems to be adequate for the 6, but the plus definitely gets hiccups at times. My better halfs 6 has no problems with the app reloads and other hangups that the 6 plus has. This isn't anything new as it's been verified all over the place. Now, would I give up my 6 plus for a 6? No way in hell. I do know that if the rumors are correct, and the next version gets 2gb of ram, it will be the first time that I'll upgrade an iPhone after only one year.
    Aubbre4 likes this.
    04-02-2015 04:13 PM
    Make sure you tell the other guy the same thing when he wakes up and comes back here for more carnage
    After agreeing it's time to let it go... you then drop this??? What happened to let it go?
    04-02-2015 04:20 PM
    Mmmmmmm. Considering it only has 1 gig of ram u may be right. My note has 3

It's not there because Apple probably considers it to be sloppy. The VideoPane tweak through a jaikbreak works fine. My iPad mini 2 with 1GB of ram handles it just fine, also. I personally don't see the benefit of using it on a 5.5" inch screen. It's pointless.
    04-02-2015 04:49 PM
    Either way, at about 10 tabs my experience is hampered with page reloads, and forget about running Spotify in the background while heavy surfing because it will reload as well. Nothing sloppy about 2gb ram, the iPads have it.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    04-02-2015 05:03 PM
    Let. It. Go.
    04-02-2015 05:13 PM
39 12