Returning a 6+ for a 5S, is that crazy?

david9962000

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I got my 6+ at the apple store 11 days ago. I spend a lot of time on the phone and it feels big on long conversations. I mainly use my cell for talk & text. Is that a crazy move? I do my emails from my ipad or mac. Thanks!

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Maybe go for a regular 6. Don't wanna say it's crazy but the 6 will have a longer life just because it's the newest modal and it kinda hits a nice sweet spot between the 6+ and 5s imho

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
It's not a crazy move if that's what you want to do. You know what you like far better than we do and (most importantly), it's your money!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It's not crazy if the 6+ isn't what you want or need. I would definitely take a look at the 6 though. It's a great size for a lot of people. As much as I love my 6+, I still really like the way the 6 feels for calls and texting which it sounds like you want it for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There are people in the world who would rather use a rotary dial home phone than any type of smart phone...so crazy? No...but it is probably not a very popular choice of regression.

anon8656116

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Nope, it isn’t crazy. The iPhone 5S is a modern device and will be supported for at least two more years and more. It’s pretty powerful and it seems that you are not going to use all that power anyway. You can get some good deals for it now.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Returned my Plus and have been using my 5S for most of year now. No regrets as the 5S is just a much better form factor. If you don't already have the 5S, then sure, get a 6.

Unless the 5S starts to lag bigtime, I'm probably good with this til iphone 7 next year. It's quite a switch from someone who upgraded annually like clockwork. The watch replaces that desire to upgrade phones often.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Returned my Plus and have been using my 5S for most of year now. No regrets as the 5S is just a much better form factor. If you don't already have the 5S, then sure, get a 6.

Unless the 5S starts to lag bigtime, I'm probably good with this til iphone 7 next year. It's quite a switch from someone who upgraded annually like clockwork. The watch replaces that desire to upgrade phones often.

I have used 6 different devices in the past 2 years lol. Let's see I had the Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and currently the iPhone 6 plus. I think this will probably be the first phone I'll keep for 24 months lol. Last phone that I did own for the full term of the contract ( well AT&T allowed 20 month upgrades ) was the iPhone 4.

Also having a lease on the iPhone helps me to stick with my iPhone 6 plus for 2 years lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk