Hi guys,

Full disclosure, I'm a huge Windows Phone fan. I'm not anti Apple per se, but it definitely is not my first choice. I wholeheartedly love WinPhone but I needed apps as I work in the legal field. With that being said, I have been impressed by the improvements this platform has made. However, I am ashamed that the keyboard is still this far behind the other big boys.

As for my questions, I purchased the 64gb model. Should I exchange it for the 128? I am still within my 14 days. I don't save music to my phone as I use Xbox music. I don't mind the extra cost. If you recommend I go bigger, if I upgrade would the new phone restore identically to this one?

Second question revolves around an issue I'm having. I cannot get Facebook to download the majority of my Facebook contacts into my phone contacts. It downloads about 40 contacts of my 1200, none of which I even recognize. Is there a way to correct this? I'm a sucker for contact photos.

Thanks in advance, guys.
    03-22-2015 10:53 AM
    if I upgrade would the new phone restore identically to this one?
    It would be as simple as restoring a back up of the 64 to the 128.
    03-22-2015 12:41 PM
    It would be as simple as restoring a back up of the 64 to the 128.
    And it would act and behave as though I still had the same device? Also, the bigger question is, do you recommend it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-22-2015 12:42 PM
    And it would act and behave as though I still had the same device? Also, the bigger question is, do you recommend it?
    yes to the first question... to the second - recommend restoring from a 64 to a 128? Yes...it's standard procedure... As to should you update to 128? From what you said above about how you use the device, it's probably not necessary.
    03-22-2015 12:48 PM
    If you don't have a ton of music or movies I think the 128 would be overkill for you. I have the 64 and don't store a lot of music and I have like 45 available right now. The only other reason to upgrade would be pictures. If you take a lot of pictures and video and don't like to use any cloud services it may be worth it to upgrade. I also really enjoyed windows. Had an icon for a while but updates and apps made it limited and with no more high end devices on verizon windows hasn't been an option for a while.
    03-22-2015 12:56 PM
    If you don't have a ton of music or movies I think the 128 would be overkill for you. I have the 64 and don't store a lot of music and I have like 45 available right now. The only other reason to upgrade would be pictures. If you take a lot of pictures and video and don't like to use any cloud services it may be worth it to upgrade. I also really enjoyed windows. Had an icon for a while but updates and apps made it limited and with no more high end devices on verizon windows hasn't been an option for a while.
    Exactly how I feel.

I use OneDrive for photos, religiously. So I don't think I will have an issue.

Let me ask you, is there a replacement for moBudget on this platform?

03-22-2015 01:08 PM
    Exactly how I feel.

I use OneDrive for photos, religiously. So I don't think I will have an issue.

Let me ask you, is there a replacement for moBudget on this platform?

I've been using an app called spending tracker. It's been really good. I upgraded to the pro version so it will backup to Dropbox box. I mainly use one drive but a lot of apps back up to Dropbox. I love Microsoft apps on ios been using outlook for all my emails.
    03-22-2015 01:58 PM
    I've been using an app called spending tracker. It's been really good. I upgraded to the pro version so it will backup to Dropbox box. I mainly use one drive but a lot of apps back up to Dropbox. I love Microsoft apps on ios been using outlook for all my emails.
    Thanks. Any idea on the Facebook issue?

03-22-2015 01:59 PM
    I don't sync Facebook contacts. Maybe delete Facebook and reinstall it and see if it will would.
    03-22-2015 02:28 PM
    I don't sync Facebook contacts. Maybe delete Facebook and reinstall it and see if it will would.
    Tried that

03-22-2015 04:31 PM