I'm thinking of getting a iPhone 6 plus

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
After leaving the the Nexus 6 and battery life being somewhat of an issue you'll be quite surprised with the strength of the iPhone 6 Plus battery. Trust me I KNOW! My last phone after my note 4 was a Nexus 6. And I do travel a lot as well for work and being in airports often I rarely need to utilize a wall outlet. If you really want to be prepared for a long stint away from an outlet get a battery pack to charge your phone. The battery cases are great but add a great deal of bulk to the phone. I rock one with 12000 maH and I rarely use it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got some 6000mah battery pack which I've used with my android devices. I've read iPhones had poor battery life but I remembered when I had a iPhone 4 it was fantastic.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I got some 6000mah battery pack which I've used with my android devices. I've read iPhones had poor battery life but I remembered when I had a iPhone 4 it was fantastic.

The battery life on my 6 Plus is similar to what I had on the 4, so I think that you will be OK with the 6 Plus as far as battery life is concerned.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I just got the iPhone 6 plus 128gb and its a pretty nice phone. The lcd screen I have to get used coming from AMOLED which I prefer but the color is still great on this . This phone feels great in the hand and the narrower screen compared to the nexus 6 is a major plus. I'll miss the turbo charging of the note 4 and the nexus 6 but this phone is great.

Congrats.
Also, the iPhone charges much quicker with your iPad charger.
See for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Congrats.
Also, the iPhone charges much quicker with your iPad charger.
See for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I don't see the need for it imo. Just charging this overnight is fine for me

Here is my battery life so far

221b68254940b578a95398169b19ef46.jpg

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site

Oh yeah you should be fine with the battery life on the Plus. I just have one as a backup while i'm traveling and i've been using my device pretty heavily. But luckily i rarely have to use it. Its also handy to have if you're at home and power goes out for a bit. At least you can stay in the know via the LTE network.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
For whatever reason, Apple included a charger that I think is underpowered for the iPhone 6+. It will take several hours to charge the 6+ with the included charger. I am using the 12W charger from an iPad Air that I no longer own and I can charge the 6+ in about two hours or so. I can barely read the small print on the included charger for the 6+ but I think it says it's output is 5W.

Doing this will not harm the phone. I've been using the iPad Air charger to also charge up my 5S for over a year now.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
the battery life of iphone 6 plus is the best. I charge my phone for 2 hours. I consider myself a medium to heavy user. I like to play game in my iphone and also browsing all media sites yet my battery won't still have life for a day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2