... with super small female hands and its just been very difficult to use.
    This is all that matters. You tried it and felt it was too big to handle. What more facts are you looking for? Just go and return it for a 6 while they still let you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-05-2015 04:59 PM
    Hi! I started with the + coming from a 5. All I know is that my thumbs are getting sore, even with two handed texting, lol.

I'll miss the screen and battery life though!
    03-05-2015 06:42 PM
    The 6 will be fine! I've used large devices like the note etc and felt the same way - i can't get a smaller device, but when it comes to usability you find a way! Had a note as a backup device then switched back to a BBRY Q10 with a 3.1" screen. Now i'm using the 6 as my primary device.. couldn't be happier!
    03-05-2015 08:25 PM
    I made the same decision a few months ago. I used the iPhone 6 Plus for two days before before exchanging it for a iPhone 6. I am completely satisfied with the iPhone 6.
    03-05-2015 08:33 PM
    I started with a 6, then briefly tried a 6+ for a day, went back to the 6, and then ended up switching to the 6+ again. I love my 6+, and I am a woman with medium sized hands. I just use it two handed and it works great for me. My daughter has the 6, and it looks like a little toy phone in comparison to my lovely 6+.
    Good luck with your decision!
    03-05-2015 08:35 PM
    This is the thing, if you need to be able to use it one handed then the + can be tricky depending. I always use 2 hands on any phone, just easier imo, so for me the + is fantastic, no one handed worries.
    03-05-2015 09:08 PM
    The size of the 6 is just fine in no way is it too small. I use an iPad 4 daily and picking up phone after doesn't feel like I'm playing with a toy. Battery life is fine the Plus offers more here.Camera is fine or just as good as Plus minus image stabilization. Two good phones in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-06-2015 05:50 AM
    What is it that you need help with? If that's what you want to do then do it.
    03-06-2015 07:44 AM
    You have to go with what feels right for you.

That said, personally, I will be getting the Plus in September and I won't go back to a 6. The reason I say that is that I value the battery life I will get on the 6 Plus (although the battery life I'm getting on my 6 is stellar) and I find myself wishing for OIS. So.....here is the thing....to everything there is an adaptation. I know that I will have to adapt to the larger size, but I value what I will gain.

Yes, it is a larger phone and yes holding it will take getting used to and yes I won't be able to use it one handed....but I don't find myself using my iPhone 6 one handed now. I alway type with both hands, always. And frankly, even with the 6, I hold on to my Beloved for dear life.

So it's a trade off.

How important is battery life to you? And how important are photos to you? Are those two things more or less important than using the phone one handed? Be honest with yourself and you will arrive at the correct answer for you.
    03-06-2015 08:48 AM
    What is it that you need help with? If that's what you want to do then do it.
    This is the answer !!!
    cwbcpa likes this.
    03-06-2015 08:50 AM
    You have to go with what feels right for you.

That said, personally, I will be getting the Plus in September and I won't go back to a 6. The reason I say that is that I value the battery life I will get on the 6 Plus (although the battery life I'm getting on my 6 is stellar) and I find myself wishing for OIS. So.....here is the thing....to everything there is an adaptation. I know that I will have to adapt to the larger size, but I value what I will gain.

Yes, it is a larger phone and yes holding it will take getting used to and yes I won't be able to use it one handed....but I don't find myself using my iPhone 6 one handed now. I alway type with both hands, always. And frankly, even with the 6, I hold on to my Beloved for dear life.

So it's a trade off.

How important is battery life to you? And how important are photos to you? Are those two things more or less important than using the phone one handed? Be honest with yourself and you will arrive at the correct answer for you.
    Not to mention the added screen size is a major bonus along with the bigger keyboard. Doesn't feel so cramped!

Sent from my IPhone 6+ 
    03-06-2015 10:01 AM
    well, today i had an iphone 6 in my hands to play around and my first thought was "wow it's small".. I couldn't go to a 6, because it feels like a baby compared to the 6+.
    But everyone has to decide on their own.
    It isn't a mistake if you're really sure about it and you really want it, but you have to know that the battery life of the 6 isn't nearly as good as the battery life of the 6+ and the screen seems to be really small (coming from the +)
    03-06-2015 01:09 PM
    I started with a 6, then briefly tried a 6+ for a day, went back to the 6, and then ended up switching to the 6+ again. I love my 6+, and I am a woman with medium sized hands. I just use it two handed and it works great for me. My daughter has the 6, and it looks like a little toy phone in comparison to my lovely 6+.
    Good luck with your decision!
    I keep going back and forth about switching to a 6 Plus. Interestingly, the 6 Plus is the device that looks like a toy to me!
    03-06-2015 01:33 PM
    Thanks for the fast responses guys! Without OIS is the camera bad? Takes great pictures still?
    Having used both the 6+ and 6 back-to-back, the camera is just as good on the 6 as the 6+. I have ZERO complaints at all.
    03-06-2015 02:16 PM
    Having used both the 6+ and 6 back-to-back, the camera is just as good on the 6 as the 6+. I have ZERO complaints at all.
    I do agree I've had both also and haven't noticed a difference between the camera's.

Sent from my IPhone 6+ 
    03-06-2015 02:33 PM
    I also think the 6+ is too big. iPhone 6 or iPad, not something in the middle.
    03-06-2015 05:48 PM
    I think the 6+ camera is way better! Also the screen resolution for viewing pictures is way better! You are making a mistake op! IMHO

Sent from my  6+
    HAWK likes this.
    03-06-2015 07:17 PM
    If you don't like it, switch. Why should we convince you otherwise? It's not our phone.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    03-06-2015 08:09 PM
    I have the 6 Plus., But I can totally see why someone would want the 6 instead. Being able to comfortably use your phone one handed is definitely useful for some. Just before I got my 6 Plus, I had a 5S. And I had started using Swype as my keyboard. When using Swype, I much prefer using the phone one handed and swiping with my thumb with one hand. This is a lot harder with just one hand on the Plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    03-06-2015 09:29 PM
    I was sceptical about trading my 6 for the 6 plus, but after using the plus for a few days i could never go back to the 6 unless I had to.... That's just my personal take on things

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus
    LCW and hatchettjack like this.
    03-07-2015 12:44 AM
    No change. You will regret soon.
    hatchettjack likes this.
    03-07-2015 10:34 AM
    I'm about to do the same thing, I think. I LOVE the battery life but there isn't anything else that I find to be a plus (no pun intended). I feel like the 6 will just fit me better.
    03-07-2015 05:21 PM
    Just received and activated my new 6 and it's already feeling so much better. I'm just realizing how light this one is compared to the plus. That sucker is a beast, lol.

The phone seems to be a bit dimmer even with the brightness all the way up. Not sure if that's normal?

Took a few pics and can't see much of a difference at all.

Just all around easier and more comfortable to use so I'm happy with my decision. The 6 offers the sweet spot size wise. Much more practical.

Thanks all of you for the input!
    jayk82 likes this.
    03-09-2015 05:32 PM
    Just received and activated my new 6 and it's already feeling so much better. I'm just realizing how light this one is compared to the plus. That sucker is a beast, lol.

The phone seems to be a bit dimmer even with the brightness all the way up. Not sure if that's normal?

Just all around easier and more comfortable to use so I'm happy with my decision. The 6 offers the sweet spot size wise. Much more practical.

Glad you are happy!!

Sent from my IPhone 6+ 
    03-09-2015 05:40 PM

All hail iPhone 6.
    jayk82 likes this.
    03-09-2015 08:13 PM
62 123