Next iPhone.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I won't be upgrading. I actually regret getting the 6 Plus and not because it's not an awesome device. I just wish I had used the money to get the iPad Air 2 with LTE instead and kept my 5S. So this year, I will be getting the Air 3 and keeping the 6 Plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm good for two years. Which is funny because I usually switch phones every so often. I'll probably end up getting the new ipad and skip the phone upgrade. Love my 6+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
In all honesty I'll probably upgrade but committing to an upgrade this early is ridiculous as we don't even know what's coming yet

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Depends what has all changed on with 6s plus or whatever it'll be called, I'll consider upgrading.

Tapatalk'n On The  IPhone 6+

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I got the iPhone 6 and I will upgrade to the iPhone 6s Plus in September.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping there will be glass back housing for the next iphone. I watched youtube about samsung galaxy 6 edge, wow, very nice phone design. I don't care any comment about samsung copying iphone, but it really very nice. Too bad I'm not into android

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping there will be glass back housing for the next iphone. I watched youtube about samsung galaxy 6 edge, wow, very nice phone design. I don't care any comment about samsung copying iphone, but it really very nice. Too bad I'm not into android

When the iPhone had a glass back, people complained. They wanted an aluminum back.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
In all honesty I'll probably upgrade but committing to an upgrade this early is ridiculous as we don't even know what's coming yet

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus
I'll have to upgrade, regardless of what they offer. That or buy a new battery for my iP 5. I'd rather upgrade! LOL

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
not me, i love glass housing, and it won't bend ;p makes it beautiful ;) then it should be iphone 7 with aluminium housing, and iphone 7s with glass housing hehehe

I'm with you. I liked the glass backing. But I remember a lot of people on the forums having an issue with it.

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I will be sitting out. I waited patiently for nearly 6 months for the 4S because I wasn't grabbing the 4 on verizon as I anticipated a new phone that June. Most may remember the 4S was 4-5 months behind its normal debut cycle.

I kept that 4s because I wanted to skip the 5s and get the next clean generation. The 4s served me well for three whole years. I anticipate the 6 Plus will do well for the 2 years of service I expect to reach the iPhone 7.

Andrawer

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm selling my iPhone 6+ soon and buying a iPhone 6 for summer wear (wearing shorts, running, biking).

When Fall arrives I'll sell the iPhone 6 and return to the 6+ since I'll be wearing clothes with more pockets.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I always usually skip the S model, unless it brings a cool feature or different hardware. Kept my iPhone 5 for 2 years and I'm thinking I'll keep my 6 Plus until the iPhone 7 comes out.... Maybe

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Same here... Skipped the 5S... Not sure I'll go for the 6S unless it has some killer features.... Just switched from a 6 to a 6+ last week. So far loving it!!

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
If they come with at least 5.5inch, color (blue front, side, back, top, bottom) with better specs.

Yea, why not.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2