I have been back and fourth with the iPhone 6 and the Plus. I thought the plus was too big for a daily driver and went back and fourth over 7 times.. but I realized the 6 is juts nothing compared once you go Plus. Anyone else feel this way?
    Am I the only one thinking that RavenSword has opened another account? ...
    02-28-2015 09:58 AM
    Pre-ordered 6 Plus.
    In the 8 weeks of waiting, reconsidered the size and pre-ordered 6 instead.

Received and used 6 for a couple of weeks.

Decided 6 Plus was the right choice after all.

Like others here, will (likely) never go back, except for "never say never..."

I thought I would only use iPad mini size once I had it. Went back to Air when that came out. Sold mini. Now use Air and 6 Plus - though with the 6 Plus, can more often leave the iPad behind (which was the plan when I switched from 6 to 6 Plus).

I do wish there were options for enlarged keypad on the 6 Plus, as my texting is as plagued as ever with awful typos and even worse auto-corrects! So much real estate, such awkward thumbs (and eyes), such teeny 'keys'!
    I sold my iPad. My 6+ is all I need as far as mobile devices go. Still occasionally use one of our Macs but that, too, is becoming more rare as the weeks roll by with my 6+!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    jianrong and Riley2521 like this.
    02-28-2015 10:21 AM
    After using the plus for a few months it would be a real downgrade "for me" to go back to a smaller screened device. I think 5.5" is the max size I would want tho. I could and may down the road drop down to a 5" display, depending on what's around. I think 5" to 5.5" is my sweet spot. Anything more or less wouldn't be something I'd want.
    02-28-2015 12:52 PM
    After Apple introduced the iPhone 6 Plus at last year's keynote, my mind was made up to get it. I had second thoughts one time when I first saw the device in person at a nearby Best Buy store, but I still opted to get it, and I'm so glad I did. I'm pleased with my purchase of it, and I'm sticking with it...
    I was the opposite. Many of my past iMore posts were in the "iPhone needs a big phone" threads stating, without question, that I would never get a big phone. When the iPhone 6+ was introduced I was even more sure that it was too big and I would never own one. Then I handled one and, thanks to a very nice young woman at my local Apple Store, I was able to play with one for a long time. Long story short, I'm counting the time to when I can upgrade so I can get a 6+.
    Just_Me_D and ladyc0524 like this.
    02-28-2015 01:13 PM
    I had a Note 2 and Note 3, the novelty of big screens has passed me by. I am more than happy with my iPhone 6, pefect screen size that fits happily in my hands IMO

I honestly don't have big screen envy anymore nor do I care.
    02-28-2015 01:15 PM
    I like the big screens because they totally alleviate any need I had for a tablet.
    02-28-2015 02:39 PM
    I can never go back to a smaller phone again. I never once thought of getting the 6. I also use a Note 4 and Note Edge so I guess I kind of like bigger phones.

I also have started using my iPad once a day now after getting the 6+ and that is only to check on some sites that I have bookmarked only on the iPad.
    KAY ATCHISON likes this.
    02-28-2015 03:48 PM
    At first I was struggling between the 6 and the plus. I questioned myself if I really need such a big device and I also thought about keeping my 5S.
    Then I decided to get the plus because of its better battery life and the optic image stabilization. Then my 6 plus arrived and I compared it to my old 5S, at first I thought it's way too big... but then I got used to it and NEVER thought about getting the 6 or 5S again, so for me it's not even trying out another device and going back to it. I wanna keep it forever
    02-28-2015 04:21 PM
    i had the 6 and went to the 6 plus and will not go back to the 6.
    02-28-2015 07:51 PM
    I actually did it today... Switched to the 6 Plus!!! Will take some getting used to but I don't think I'll go back after I do. Loving the weight of it!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-28-2015 09:10 PM
    I got the 6+ on launch day. Picked up the last one in the store. I have no regrets and I can safely say I'd never go down a size! The 6+ is perfect for me and its the main reason I came back to iPhone's.
    03-01-2015 12:29 AM
    I got the 6+ on launch day. Picked up the last one in the store. I have no regrets and I can safely say I'd never go down a size! The 6+ is perfect for me and its the main reason I came back to iPhone's.
    I feel the same - upgraded from the 5s and now looking back, can't believe I used a size smaller.
    03-01-2015 02:54 AM
    I originally ordered the iPhone 6+, but it was back ordered so far and with my lack of patience, just went with the regular 6 and I liked it quite a bit. My fianc ended up dropping her phone, so I let her have my 6 and I upgraded my other line, this time to the 6+, and I'm so glad it worked out like this. I enjoyed the 6 no doubt, but I love the 6+. The screen is amazing and I've never really felt hindered by the size.
    03-01-2015 05:41 AM
    I was the opposite. Many of my past iMore posts were in the "iPhone needs a big phone" threads stating, without question, that I would never get a big phone. When the iPhone 6+ was introduced I was even more sure that it was too big and I would never own one. Then I handled one and, thanks to a very nice young woman at my local Apple Store, I was able to play with one for a long time. Long story short, I'm counting the time to when I can upgrade so I can get a 6+.
    Ove already got the cash in my fun fund all saved up for the Plus in September so I can buy outright and get it unlocked. All ready for September already.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    03-01-2015 07:31 AM
    I just switched from the 6 to the 6+ and I wish I would've gotten the 6+ the first time around. But it hasn't even been a full day yet so maybe it's still the early honeymoon phase. I guess the real test will be how it will fit in at work. I work in the medical field and I don't see how it will comfortably fit in my scrub pockets. Now I'm on the hunt to find a case!! I got the Apple leather case but I'm not 100% sold on it but the AT&T store didn't have many options unfortunately.
    03-01-2015 09:13 AM
    I knew as soon as the 6 plus was announced that it was the phone for me. I never once considered the smaller version.
    shief24 likes this.
    03-01-2015 09:48 PM
    I had a Samsung Note before so the Plus model was a natural choice.
    03-01-2015 11:46 PM
    Anyone else feel this way?
    Nope. I love my 6. The plus just looks way too big. I don't need a phablet
    jnew619 likes this.
    03-02-2015 12:58 AM
    Tried the i6 twice second time I lasted for about a day. 6+ is a much better phone for me. I felt like the i6 was too small like a iPod touch. I don't see myself going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    shief24 likes this.
    03-02-2015 05:48 AM
    Tried the i6 twice second time I lasted for about a day. 6+ is a much better phone for me. I felt like the i6 was too small like a iPod touch. I don't see myself going back.

It's so funny how for years we thought the iPhone size was just fine...that Steve was right, we didn't need or want bigger. Now many of us wouldn't even consider a smaller iPhone than the 6+. Fickle creatures we are.
    Gtech21 likes this.
    03-02-2015 06:57 AM
    It's so funny how for years we thought the iPhone size was just fine...that Steve was right, we didn't need or want bigger. Now many of us wouldn't even consider a smaller iPhone than the 6+. Fickle creatures we are.
    Ha very true! I just feel the + is perfect size throw in the much better battery,screen is a added bonus.

03-02-2015 07:31 AM
    Nope. As soon as I found out there was going to be a 6 Plus I knew that I would be getting one. The first time I saw it in person at the AT&T store I did say "It's freaking huge" but once I got mine and had it for a couple of days, I got used to it. Now I could never go back to a smaller phone.
    shief24 likes this.
    03-02-2015 08:09 AM
    Even my 17 year old daughter wishes she would have gone with the plus now. She was so against big phones and loves her 6 but she just admitted yesterday that she wishes she had gone with the plus. I'm sure that some people genuinely don't like the size but it's really not that big. I do wish it wasn't so hard to hold onto naked though. It's the first iPhone that I just won't use without a case unless I'm just sitting at home.

03-02-2015 08:25 AM
    I originally got the iPhone 6. I thought it would be the perfect daily driver paired with my iPad Air. I was wrong. I started craving the larger device not long after I got the 6. I ended up swapping my device out in February and getting the 6+. I am so glad that I did. I am in love with this device.
    shief24 likes this.
    03-02-2015 09:40 AM
    I like both devices but the 6 is easier for me to use on the fly
    mumfoau likes this.
    03-02-2015 11:03 AM
123 1234 ...