yes they seem to be if it appears to be a normal usage bend and not a you tuber bending their phone in half.
    Yeah... Those guys.... Idiots

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus
    03-07-2015 01:31 AM
    I started with the Palm Pilot many moons ago and have had ALL the large Galaxy Notes and a bunch of others in between....however, my iPhone 6+ I've owned since November was slightly bent/curved.

Of the 20+ smartphones I've owned my wonderful IP+ was the only one that bent. So when people say their phone bent from normal use...I believe em.

So I met with the Genius Bar people and they replaced it no questions asked other than "Do you carry it in your back pocket?". I nicely pointed to 3 of their own Apple employees who had their phone sticking out in their back pocket...got a laugh.
    That's why I like being back with Apple...for the most part they have stood by their products in the few instances I've had issues.

IP+ owners simply have to be more careful with this phone...simple fact.
    Garz likes this.
    03-08-2015 08:12 PM
    Yes we have to be careful, and it is really annoying sometimes. I like using my phone without a case. It just looks and feels great. It does bother me a lot having to worry about it, but what am I going to do? The phone kicks so much *** I will deal with it. I do have a few cases, the speck w/grip is my favorite, I like but I still like to roll with no case!!!
    03-09-2015 12:53 AM
    Yes we have to be careful, and it is really annoying sometimes. I like using my phone without a case. It just looks and feels great. It does bother me a lot having to worry about it, but what am I going to do? The phone kicks so much *** I will deal with it. I do have a few cases, the speck w/grip is my favorite, I like but I still like to roll with no case!!!
    Try the spigen air skin it's like lamb skin compared to latex
    03-09-2015 01:03 AM
    I think bending is something that is going to happen to certain users no matter how hard they try to take care of their device. Would I be surprised if I end up with a slightly bent phone? No. I wouldn't be concerned about replacing it until it interfered with the use of my device. I'll swap it out before my warranty is up if I end up with a bend. I take excellent care of my phone so I know that I do nothing to intentionally bend it.
    03-09-2015 10:57 AM
    03-09-2015 03:04 PM
    Good

I understand, but nowhere in your initial post did you take responsibility for bending your iPhone. In fact, you worded it in a manner that gave the impression that it bent on its own because you were super careful with it.

That's easy. Don't do what you did to cause it to bend in the first place AND stop making it seem as if the device is super fragile when it is not. It takes a bit of effort to bend the iPhone 6 Plus, but it, like anything else, is not indestructible.
    I find it suprising that you are an ambassador. There seems to be no sense of community here. OP could have made a thread on AC and received actual advice. All of you who were upset with his OP need to eat an 1/8 of mushrooms and sit in a dark room.
    03-09-2015 03:07 PM
    I find it suprising that you are an ambassador.
    If you were a frequent member, you wouldn't.
    There seems to be no sense of community here.
    Some people feel that way whereas others do not.
    OP could have made a thread on AC and received actual advice. All of you who were upset with his OP need to eat an 1/8 of mushrooms and sit in a dark room.
    I or the others was not "upset" with the OP and the OP was not upset with us. May I suggest you re-read the following posts within this thread?

52 thru 56
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 03-09-2015 at 08:59 PM.
    kch50428 and mikeo007 like this.
    03-09-2015 03:18 PM
    If you were a frequent member, you wouldn't be. Some people feel that way whereas others do not. I or the others was not "upset" with the OP and the OP was not upset with us. May I suggest you re-read the following post within this thread?

52 thru 56
    * weren't
    03-09-2015 03:26 PM
    If you were a frequent member, you wouldn't be. Some people feel that way whereas others do not. I or the others was not "upset" with the OP and the OP was not upset with us. May I suggest you re-read the following post within this thread?

52 thru 56
    Why couldn't I be an ambassador?
    03-09-2015 03:27 PM
    * weren't
    I was not upset with the OP and neither were the others. Furthermore, the OP was not upset with us. How's that?...
    billbrobaggins likes this.
    03-09-2015 03:29 PM
    Why couldn't I be an ambassador?
    For one, your avatar is of a woman (or maybe transexual) holding together a pair of fake honkers.
    shief24 and billbrobaggins like this.
    03-09-2015 08:36 PM
    thats an M7, ya big guy.
    Whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-09-2015 08:46 PM
    I think bending is something that is going to happen to certain users no matter how hard they try to take care of their device. Would I be surprised if I end up with a slightly bent phone? No. I wouldn't be concerned about replacing it until it interfered with the use of my device. I'll swap it out before my warranty is up if I end up with a bend. I take excellent care of my phone so I know that I do nothing to intentionally bend it.
    My thoughts too and I have the slightest bend. Not bothering with exchanging now.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    03-09-2015 11:43 PM
    I find it suprising that you are an ambassador. There seems to be no sense of community here. OP could have made a thread on AC and received actual advice. All of you who were upset with his OP need to eat an 1/8 of mushrooms and sit in a dark room.
    What's stopping you from staying over at AC then? Our "lack of community" community surely wouldn't mind at all if you decided to do that.
    03-10-2015 02:51 PM
    Man I just can't believe this bending thing is real. I thought it was a fluke/bad apples (no pun intended). But enough people here are confirming that their 6+ is ever so slightly bent.

I'm having a hard time believing what I'm reading here. But it I steering me away from getting the 6+. Considering either S6 or iPhone 6+. Maybe I'll consider S6 vs iPhone 6 instead. Really wanted that OIS. Dang.
    03-10-2015 03:21 PM
    Man I just can't believe this bending thing is real. I thought it was a fluke/bad apples (no pun intended). But enough people here are confirming that their 6+ is ever so slightly bent.

I'm having a hard time believing what I'm reading here. But it I steering me away from getting the 6+. Considering either S6 or iPhone 6+. Maybe I'll consider S6 vs iPhone 6 instead. Really wanted that OIS. Dang.
    You're making a decision based on a handful of reports amongst TONS of other members of this community who have not had any bending issues...which reflects the majority of iPhone 6 Plus owners. I can say that your decision is not based on very much logic...but it is your decision at the end of the day, so if you're one to buy into such things, you should probably avoid EVERY smart phone on the market.
    DarkKnight08 and Just_Me_D like this.
    03-10-2015 03:46 PM
    I really think that anyone who weighs their decision on these handful of people reporting this bending thing is better off not buying a 6 Plus. All you're going to do is obsess over it and check the phone constantly to see if it has bended. Just get a 6 and call it a day.
    03-10-2015 03:57 PM
    I really think that anyone who weighs their decision on these handful of people reporting this bending thing is better off not buying a 6 Plus. All you're going to do is obsess over it and check the phone constantly to see if it has bended. Just get a 6 and call it a day.
    'Nuf said...
    03-10-2015 06:24 PM

There are enough people here confirming that their phone has no bends.
    I'm 4 months in and no bends doesn't that account for something?
    I'm doing nothing special to take care of my phone. It's in a case in my front pocket when I'm out.
    Usually on a table at home or next to me on a sofa.
    Out of all the Plus users on this forum I can recall 4 or 5 reporting a bend. What about hundreds or thousands that have no bend.

03-10-2015 07:19 PM
    I purchased a square level with my 6 plus cause I can check it every twenty or so minutes to see if I'm haunted by bendgate

BreakingKayfabe and Garz like this.
    03-10-2015 08:27 PM

Any big phone with the right amount of pressure is prone to bending especially aluminum. It's just common sense. What happened to me was my fault. It could have been avoided. With that said, I wouldn't trade my 6+ for any other phone. If your worried, use a plastic phone.

03-10-2015 11:17 PM

These phones are garbage too. Apparently if you apply enough force to the frame they bend. And I thought this was an exclusive Apple issue. Geez

shief24 likes this.
    03-10-2015 11:32 PM
    Any big phone with the right amount of pressure is prone to bending especially aluminum. It's just common sense. What happened to me was my fault. It could have been avoided. With that said, I wouldn't trade my 6+ for any other phone. If your worried, use a plastic phone.

I don't understand why people make such a big deal when Apple has this "issue" yet all of the other phones out there that do go unnoticed. I get that Apple is the company everyone wants to hate, but they didn't make a flawed device. It is the material itself that causes the problem and for most users they will not see their phone bend.

03-10-2015 11:55 PM
    Helen picks up her bent iPhone and she looks at the giant robot sent to destroy Earth and she yells "Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!" The robot picks her up, carries her to an Apple Store where her iPhone is swapped out and Earth is saved.
    03-11-2015 12:14 AM
246 ... 56789 ...