Why not get this, and have a real curve?
    Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6 Plus bent.... Now what?-index.jpg  
    07-04-2015 11:28 AM
    I have mine since launch day and it's flat as a board.
    Likewise, I have no problem with my iPhone 6 Plus purchased on launch day.

I get tired of hearing how some bozo bent his phone and then watching the FUD run rampant through the internets.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    07-04-2015 12:42 PM
    Why not get this, and have a real curve?
    I so thought about it...and it would have been less expensive too.
    07-04-2015 01:41 PM
    I have mine since launch day and it's flat as a board.
    Same here.
    07-04-2015 04:33 PM
    Why would apple be 'fixing' a problem that doesn't exist?
    07-06-2015 01:56 PM
    I've got a better question...Why would Animal Planet pay a "team" of proctologically challenged idiots to find Bigfoot, a creature that doesn't exist?

I've stated this before...Put an iPhone 6+ inside the back pocket of Kim Kardashian's jeans, and the phone will bend.
    07-06-2015 04:11 PM
    Grover still around? Damn troll will not go away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
    07-07-2015 03:47 AM
    I've got a better question...Why would Animal Planet pay a "team" of proctologically challenged idiots to find Bigfoot, a creature that doesn't exist?

I've stated this before...Put an iPhone 6+ inside the back pocket of Kim Kardashian's jeans, and the phone will bend.
    Protologically challenged eh? I can only imagine what that might feel like but...LMAO. Well done.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    07-07-2015 09:39 PM
    This is one of the worst threads I have ever seen on the internet. So many defensive non analytical people. The iPhone 6+ is ground breaking and has issues. Apple has recognized it and is trying to fix it with the 6s+ using a thicker case. When people pay $750 plus for a phone they expect impeccable quality. This phone bends, it's a flawed design and people should expect the highest quality for the price they pay. My phone bent in my pocket, I took it to apple, they acknowleged the problem, said there were no apparent issues that showed I did anything wrong and replaced the phone. My second one bent in my pocket just as quick. I'm 6'4" and the phone bends to the shape of my leg. It's an issue and apple told me that a lot of tall people are having this issue and they will be fixing it on the next version. Done and done.
    09-23-2015 06:19 AM
    This is one of the worst threads I have ever seen on the internet. So many defensive non analytical people. The iPhone 6+ is ground breaking and has issues. Apple has recognized it and is trying to fix it with the 6s+ using a thicker case. When people pay $750 plus for a phone they expect impeccable quality. This phone bends, it's a flawed design and people should expect the highest quality for the price they pay. My phone bent in my pocket, I took it to apple, they acknowleged the problem, said there were no apparent issues that showed I did anything wrong and replaced the phone. My second one bent in my pocket just as quick. I'm 6'4" and the phone bends to the shape of my leg. It's an issue and apple told me that a lot of tall people are having this issue and they will be fixing it on the next version. Done and done.
    ..... -__- .................
    09-23-2015 06:56 AM
    Ahem... ok, if you say so.
    09-23-2015 09:35 AM
    I have a question on this topic, why would apple strengthen the aluminum on the new 6s if there wasn't a bending problem?
    09-26-2015 06:44 PM
    ha ha ha ha ha I seem to recall be accused of "digging up" this old thread.
    timjobs likes this.
    09-26-2015 08:43 PM
    09-26-2015 09:08 PM
    Hahaha it was just a question
    09-26-2015 09:40 PM
    Ok scratch my post. Sorry I wrote it before I saw u posted the pic. I'd take it to an Apple Store and see what they say. Worst they will do is tell u they can't do anything.
    "Worst they can tell you is they can't do anything?? "That's sound really ridiculous as he just bought it last week. Just take it back and Apple will replace it immediately.
    09-29-2015 08:24 AM
    Just the other day I noticed that my 6 plus is bent where the volume up and down buttons are. Does anyone have an idea if Apple will replace my phone if it is out of warranty?
    05-30-2016 10:37 AM
    You can try, it's a 50/50 shot
    Antron likes this.
    05-30-2016 02:08 PM
    Just the other day I noticed that my 6 plus is bent where the volume up and down buttons are. Does anyone have an idea if Apple will replace my phone if it is out of warranty?
    If your in warranty, they will replace your bent 6 plus for free. Trust me I know. I bent 2. If your out of warranty, it's $329 out of warranty repair. I wouldn't get your hopes up on a free replacement.
    05-30-2016 02:45 PM
    Thanks. I have a warranty through Best Buy but the Geek Squad is telling me I have to pay $299 for a replacement. I'm like, what am I paying the monthly insurance fee for?!!
    05-31-2016 11:30 AM
    Thanks. I have a warranty through Best Buy but the Geek Squad is telling me I have to pay $299 for a replacement. I'm like, what am I paying the monthly insurance fee for?!!
    I'd ask to speak to a manager. That doesn't seem correct at all.
    05-31-2016 10:51 PM
246 ... 8910