Lifeproof 6+ cases are out ! FINALLY !! PreOrder Only

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Preorders started today ! Ordered a black one for the mrs ... Now I just have to wait for white for myself lol ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1424715513.649592.jpg

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lifeproof 6+ cases are out ! FINALLY !! 😬😬

I have one for the 6 they really stepped up the build this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

I have one for the 6 they really stepped up the build this year

I bought them for my parent with both of their 6's they got, I'm really excited to see the n??d for the 6+

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Title is misleading. I wouldn't say a pre-order means they are out.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

lol...$100 for that thing. I certainly hope they've improved the design vs. the older versions because I wouldn't pay 1/3 that price for the case otherwise.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

lol...$100 for that thing. I certainly hope they've improved the design vs. the older versions because I wouldn't pay 1/3 that price for the case otherwise.

It's majorly improved since the 5s. I took the one off my 5s a day after buying it. This one is great

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

It's majorly improved since the 5s. I took the one off my 5s a day after buying it. This one is great

How do we know since it's only on pre order?

What's different than on the 5s version?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I just pre ordered. Had to sign up to notify when when available. About a hour later, I got a pre order invite email. Ships March 9th.

AppleGeek21

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I just preordered as well. Some things I'm unsure about. I am however excited to see the build quality and see how thin this feels in the hand. One thing I noticed is the edges appear to be somewhat squared, which should help with grip.

-It looks like part of the top of the Touch ID is cut off by the case, not sure if it's just the photo though.

-Picture on the website makes it seem like you can now directly plug apple headphones directly into phone without needing an adapter, that would be awesome since I always had to use an adapter with my old one.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

How do we know since it's only on pre order?

What's different than on the 5s version?

My original comment said I have it for the 6. It has improved on the 6 from the 5s. Better call quality, less screen protector gap, speaker isn't as muffled

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I just preordered as well. Some things I'm unsure about. I am however excited to see the build quality and see how thin this feels in the hand. One thing I noticed is the edges appear to be somewhat squared, which should help with grip.

-It looks like part of the top of the Touch ID is cut off by the case, not sure if it's just the photo though.

-Picture on the website makes it seem like you can now directly plug apple headphones directly into phone without needing an adapter, that would be awesome since I always had to use an adapter with my old one.

Never needed to use the adapter for Apple headphones before ... All OEM  stuff worked with all the cases