Lifeproof 6+ cases are out ! FINALLY !! PreOrder Only

mikeyj04

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I got my nuud today too but my lightning cable does not fit in the case!!!! Is it just me or has anyone else had the same problem???

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I got my nuud today too but my lightning cable does not fit in the case!!!! Is it just me or has anyone else had the same problem???

If it's not an OEM  cable it may not ... Only OEM  stuff guaranteed to fit and otterbox owns lifeproof too lol

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
If it doesn't hold up, they'll mail you another. You just have to provid a picture of your case with your name and date in the pic. Plus provide your serial number in the case. I did that on my 5s when the seal started warping. But it didn't warp until I had it like 8 months.

Oh I know, their customer service is great. But even after my replacement, I had the same issues.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if this is why we don't have a Fre for the 6+.

Probably a matter of time ... Had the Frē out for the 6 first ... N??d came later for both ... I think they will eventually release a Frē idk why they wouldn't ... Make them for iPads and everything else lol

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
A screen protector comes with it that you can put on. They say not to just any screen protector, that it might compromise the seal. But some people say they do use other protectors without a problem.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
A screen protector comes with it that you can put on. They say not to just any screen protector, that it might compromise the seal. But some people say they do use other protectors without a problem.

My Zagg Glass had to come off, was causing the seal in the one corner to be funky and the seal at the charging door was pretty whacked out too

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I LOVE Lifeproof cases and was so excited to get the 6+ version, but I will not have a case without a belt clip and they do not sell one for the 6 or 6+.. Now I see they have created some new crap that is a stick on beltclip thingy and its terrible. It sticks all out the back of your case and everything and looks horrible.. so doesn't look like I am getting a lifeproof

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Grab you a little fanny pack or a nice leather holster. I saw a leather holster site that has custom fit to your device in case for $60-120. It is a little high and haven't gotten around to buying one myself yet. I have the lifeproof Nuud for the plus and it is great. The sound is a little muffled when on phone call or speakerphone, but other than that it is great. I would like a clip or holster or something but can do without.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73