Rhino shield bumper anyone?

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm starting to like the back now since I smoothed out the bubbles (duh moment). Only thing that has a grippy feel to me is the gray part that acts like a lip on the front and the back. The white part is the one that feels slippery. Hard to explain and maybe I'm probably being nitpicky. Let me know what you think when you receive yours.

Definitely will. Hope it's not too slippery because it'll be a deal breaker for me

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
My black one seems like it's made from a matte material and it's not slippery

Yeah! My Rhino Shield is out for delivery today. And I also got the black one. Will report back once I have it installed.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Just got it and gotta say I'm impressed

It is a little less grippy than the Tech21 Evo mesh but I wouldn't say it's slippery

I'm shocked on how light it is. I've never had a bumper before but this is lighter than any case I've ever use. And considering its 11 feet drop rating that is damn impressive.

I am using the plastic back screen shield and can't get all the bubbles out. But I'm not brave enough to go naked in the back lol.

I have dropped it several times from 3-4 feet onto hardwood floor in different angles and phone is perfect

I do have a Zagg glass screen shield

So far I am very happy with the Rhio Shield. I'll report back if my opinion changes. And got the black bumper

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Glad you're liking it so far 👍 you even dropped it lol nice! I'm still enjoying mine as well. I also love how light it is. Btw the bubbles on mine went away. Just try to push em out.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Glad you're liking it so far you even dropped it lol nice! I'm still enjoying mine as well. I also love how light it is. Btw the bubbles on mine went away. Just try to push em out.

Yeah. Only negative so far is I wish it was a bit grippier. But not a deal breaker right now. And hopefully not.

Yeah dropped it on purpose on the back, sides, and face down. And it's been perfect since!

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Maybe I should have got a different color because the white is getting dirty quick! Lol

Yeah I heard people saying that. Why I got black. Black looks good on my gold 6 plus

Man after a whole day of use I'm loving this case. It's so light and have dropped it several times (75% on purpose, 25% by accident) and it's been a champ!

This may be the "it" case. Hopefully I'll be content and don't buy any more cases lol

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I heard people saying that. Why I got black. Black looks good on my gold 6 plus

Man after a whole day of use I'm loving this case. It's so light and have dropped it several times (75% on purpose, 25% by accident) and it's been a champ!

This may be the "it" case. Hopefully I'll be content and don't buy any more cases lol

Either I'll end up returning it or exchanging for a black one.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
After using the Rhinoshield for a few weeks, I have to say it has really grown on me. In fact, I prefer it over my apple leather case 😳 (that's weird to say because that case is really nice). I just feel more safe with the Rhinoshield in terms of drop protection.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I agree. Have been using my rhino shield bumper since I've gotten it. And no desire to switch cases anytime soon, which is impressive because before i was never satisfied.

I did get a cheapo battery case off EBay for like $15. Lol probably get what I paid for but I figured it's worth a shot and will be only when I travel or am away from a charger (conferences, long meetings etc)

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I dropped it for the first time stepping out of the car with the phone on my lap. I wasn't really worried though because I knew the Rhinoshield would do its job and it did. :)

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
My Rhino Shields upper left corner cracked, I believe when taking the case off my device. I had to pay for shipping, but the replaced it immediately with a brand new one. They even asked if I would like a different color, which I did take them up on and I got purple this time.

Not only is the rhino shield an awesome product, but Evolution Labs has awesome customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold Max

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I don't see any different between this bumper case and other cases... I am looking for some cases with stunning design and function...

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone got their new case called the playproof? I'm curious about it but I'm not digging any of the designs they have.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone got their new case called the playproof? I'm curious about it but I'm not digging any of the designs they have.

I'm considering getting one! Technically I already ordered one but its for my sister for Christmas. Was thinking about getting the white case. I don't have a white case yet!