Rhino shield bumper anyone?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Even slightly happier now. Finished going through the box because last night I was way to tired. They even included a back screen protector. I only ordered the bumper so that was a nice surprise. Nothing fancy, but it does the job.

moongooseryan

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Even slightly happier now. Finished going through the box because last night I was way to tired. They even included a back screen protector. I only ordered the bumper so that was a nice surprise. Nothing fancy, but it does the job.

I received a back screen protector as well, even though I only ordered a bumper. Did you get an email from Evolutive apologizing for the shipping being delayed at all? I got an email plus a voucher to use on a future purchase from them. I thought it was a nice gesture, but I can also understand the demand after the Yahoo article went up and the Chinese New Year, etc.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
After using it I'm a happy camper. Love the feel. It's nice and slim and it doesn't feel like it is going to slip. Have accidentally dropped it too and It just bounced. I think I'm going to use it for quite a while.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
After using it I'm a happy camper. Love the feel. It's nice and slim and it doesn't feel like it is going to slip. Have accidentally dropped it too and It just bounced. I think I'm going to use it for quite a while.

So I read a review on Amazon where someone said it adds "width". What do you think?

moongooseryan

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
If I can piggyback off your comment, my phone has significantly bulked down with this bumper on compared to the otterbox I had before. I don't even feel it in my jacket pocket anymore and have to pat the pocket to check to see if it's still inside.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Seems like an odd comment to me. Isn't any case going to add a little bulk to a phone for the most part. I find the rhino shield to be a pretty slim option. I've only been using it on the weekends though. My ocd kicks in when I use it for work and the back of my phone gets to much dirt and gunk on it.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
So I ended up ordering a white one for my gold 6 plus. Thanks for the responses. I thought that comment was odd. After cracking the screen on my previous 6 I wanted something durable but not really bulky.

jakdillard

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Ordered one of these in black from Amazon and got it same-day delivery and I must say so far I am pleased with it and my hunt for the "perfect case for me" may be over.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Ordered one of these in black from Amazon and got it same-day delivery and I must say so far I am pleased with it and my hunt for the "perfect case for me" may be over.

Did you get the case with the front screen protector too? And if so how you like that?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

jakdillard

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I didn't I heard a lot about this case and since it was only available same-day shipping without the screen protector I only got the case.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I didn't I heard a lot about this case and since it was only available same-day shipping without the screen protector I only got the case.

I think I'm gonna order one too from Amazon but will do the two day shipping. Not getting the front screen protector because have a glass screen protector currently.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
The rhino shield bumper seems to add a lot of bulk... Is that right?

From the reviews and YouTube videos I've watched it barely adds any bulk. Especially considering how protective it is suppose to be

My should be here in two days and I can report back if you want

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
From the reviews and YouTube videos I've watched it barely adds any bulk. Especially considering how protective it is suppose to be

My should be here in two days and I can report back if you want

Would be great :)
Thanks!

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Just received mine today! I really like the look of it. I even put the back protector on. Just not sure if I will keep it on because the bubbles are driving me crazy. This bumper definitely looks way more durable than the orbit one from zagg. The buttons are also responsive and sturdy (the orbit was not).

I'll post in a few days after some use with the rhino shield. At first impression it's a bit slippery but I suppose you just have to get used to holding it a certain way?

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Just received mine today! I really like the look of it. I even put the back protector on. Just not sure if I will keep it on because the bubbles are driving me crazy. This bumper definitely looks way more durable than the orbit one from zagg. The buttons are also responsive and sturdy (the orbit was not).

I'll post in a few days after some use with the rhino shield. At first impression it's a bit slippery but I suppose you just have to get used to holding it a certain way?

I hope I like the back screen shield because I don't want my back to get scratched up

I thought the Rhino shield is grippy? So the sides are slippery?

I should be able to report on mine tomorrow when I get it!
(Right now I'm using the Tech 21 Evo Mesh and love how grippy and minimal it is but want something a bit more protective)

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I hope I like the back screen shield because I don't want my back to get scratched up

I thought the Rhino shield is grippy? So the sides are slippery?

I should be able to report on mine tomorrow when I get it!
(Right now I'm using the Tech 21 Evo Mesh and love how grippy and minimal it is but want something a bit more protective)

I'm starting to like the back now since I smoothed out the bubbles (duh moment). Only thing that has a grippy feel to me is the gray part that acts like a lip on the front and the back. The white part is the one that feels slippery. Hard to explain and maybe I'm probably being nitpicky. Let me know what you think when you receive yours.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal