Rhino shield bumper anyone?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I have always been a fan of bumpers and used them a lot on my iPhone 4 through 5S. However when I tried bumpers on my 6 and 6 Plus, they added nothing but awkwardness to holding the phones. Not so much because of the larger size of the units, but because of the way the bumpers don't have as a sturdy fit along the curved edges like they do the straight edges of the previous models.

50ShadesofDroidx

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
I saw this on Yahoo news the other day as well.. this bumper is INSANE! So much effort to damage the phone but its still intact. I wish I had a spare phone to try this on.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered one. Got an email saying that stock is completely out in Europe, us, and China, so the device won't ship until Friday. Hoping it gets here sooner then that.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
People at my work were talking about this too. I'm pretty interested in it. If you get it in please report back on your impressions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I have one, I like the bumper feel, etc. The only gripe I have is that the headphone and lighting port don't fit all my cables...

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I like the bumper. Has a good solid rubbery feel. My only concern was it was really tight getting on. I'm not sure I'd use this case if i switched a bunch. Maybe it will loosen up a bit, but so far i like it.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Attachments

• 1406.jpg
    1406.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 1464.jpg
    1464.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 1465.jpg
    1465.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 143

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I like the bumper. Has a good solid rubbery feel. My only concern was it was really tight getting on. I'm not sure I'd use this case if i switched a bunch. Maybe it will loosen up a bit, but so far i like it.

How are the buttons. Are they tough to push or a bit in the easy side?

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
How are the buttons. Are they tough to push or a bit in the easy side?

Buttons feel really nice. Good action and not too hard to push but firm enough that they won't be push on accident all the time.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Nice. I'm still waiting on mine to ship. I'm usually very impatient, but it's been 2 weeks already and I don't even have a tracking number. Thinking about emailing them later to see what is up.

dralex87

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Nice. I'm still waiting on mine to ship. I'm usually very impatient, but it's been 2 weeks already and I don't even have a tracking number. Thinking about emailing them later to see what is up.

I emailed them about not getting a tracking number yet and they confirmed that it did ship but there is something wrong with DHLs system not sending out tracking numbers when the order ships.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Finally got my shipping number. With an email telling my how grateful they are for my patience...this thing better get here quick.

jneusch

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I've had mine for about a week after seeing the article. It is hard to put on, but it seems like it will provide a lot of protection. Well designed and a great feel too. My only complaint is that the hole for the Lightning connector is slim. My official Apple 30 pin to lightning adapter for my iHome won't fit. As hard as the case is to put on, it is frustrating to not be able to use my adapter.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'll give it a chance. Sounds like I won't have a problem with it, but I will always switch back to my OB defender should I have to. Glad that you all are enjoying the feel of it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods