Ordered one of these in black from Amazon and got it same-day delivery and I must say so far I am pleased with it and my hunt for the "perfect case for me" may be over.
    Did you get the case with the front screen protector too? And if so how you like that?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    03-13-2015 11:53 PM
    I didn't I heard a lot about this case and since it was only available same-day shipping without the screen protector I only got the case.
    mchi5 likes this.
    03-14-2015 12:00 AM
    I didn't I heard a lot about this case and since it was only available same-day shipping without the screen protector I only got the case.
    I think I'm gonna order one too from Amazon but will do the two day shipping. Not getting the front screen protector because have a glass screen protector currently.

03-15-2015 08:39 PM
    The rhino shield bumper seems to add a lot of bulk... Is that right?
    03-16-2015 05:21 PM
    From the reviews and YouTube videos I've watched it barely adds any bulk. Especially considering how protective it is suppose to be

My should be here in two days and I can report back if you want

03-16-2015 05:22 PM
    From the reviews and YouTube videos I've watched it barely adds any bulk. Especially considering how protective it is suppose to be

My should be here in two days and I can report back if you want

Would be great
    Thanks!
    03-16-2015 05:25 PM
    Would be great
    Thanks!
    Will do!

Amazon just text me that the Rhino Shield shipped and will be here tomorrow instead of two days. Sweet!

03-16-2015 07:17 PM
    Just received mine today! I really like the look of it. I even put the back protector on. Just not sure if I will keep it on because the bubbles are driving me crazy. This bumper definitely looks way more durable than the orbit one from zagg. The buttons are also responsive and sturdy (the orbit was not).

I'll post in a few days after some use with the rhino shield. At first impression it's a bit slippery but I suppose you just have to get used to holding it a certain way?
    03-16-2015 07:46 PM
    Just received mine today! I really like the look of it. I even put the back protector on. Just not sure if I will keep it on because the bubbles are driving me crazy. This bumper definitely looks way more durable than the orbit one from zagg. The buttons are also responsive and sturdy (the orbit was not).

I'll post in a few days after some use with the rhino shield. At first impression it's a bit slippery but I suppose you just have to get used to holding it a certain way?
    I hope I like the back screen shield because I don't want my back to get scratched up

I thought the Rhino shield is grippy? So the sides are slippery?

I should be able to report on mine tomorrow when I get it!
    (Right now I'm using the Tech 21 Evo Mesh and love how grippy and minimal it is but want something a bit more protective)

03-16-2015 07:49 PM
    I hope I like the back screen shield because I don't want my back to get scratched up

I thought the Rhino shield is grippy? So the sides are slippery?

I should be able to report on mine tomorrow when I get it!
    (Right now I'm using the Tech 21 Evo Mesh and love how grippy and minimal it is but want something a bit more protective)

I'm starting to like the back now since I smoothed out the bubbles (duh moment). Only thing that has a grippy feel to me is the gray part that acts like a lip on the front and the back. The white part is the one that feels slippery. Hard to explain and maybe I'm probably being nitpicky. Let me know what you think when you receive yours.
    03-16-2015 08:13 PM
    I'm starting to like the back now since I smoothed out the bubbles (duh moment). Only thing that has a grippy feel to me is the gray part that acts like a lip on the front and the back. The white part is the one that feels slippery. Hard to explain and maybe I'm probably being nitpicky. Let me know what you think when you receive yours.
    Definitely will. Hope it's not too slippery because it'll be a deal breaker for me

03-16-2015 08:15 PM
    It's a premium style protective bumper and it does add some bulk but the shape of it helps
    03-16-2015 11:15 PM
    Definitely will. Hope it's not too slippery because it'll be a deal breaker for me

My black one seems like it's made from a matte material and it's not slippery
    mchi5 likes this.
    03-17-2015 12:04 AM
    My black one seems like it's made from a matte material and it's not slippery
    Yeah! My Rhino Shield is out for delivery today. And I also got the black one. Will report back once I have it installed.

03-17-2015 09:10 AM
    Just got it and gotta say I'm impressed

It is a little less grippy than the Tech21 Evo mesh but I wouldn't say it's slippery

I'm shocked on how light it is. I've never had a bumper before but this is lighter than any case I've ever use. And considering its 11 feet drop rating that is damn impressive.

I am using the plastic back screen shield and can't get all the bubbles out. But I'm not brave enough to go naked in the back lol.

I have dropped it several times from 3-4 feet onto hardwood floor in different angles and phone is perfect

I do have a Zagg glass screen shield

So far I am very happy with the Rhio Shield. I'll report back if my opinion changes. And got the black bumper

deedeebear likes this.
    03-17-2015 07:16 PM
    Glad you're liking it so far 👍 you even dropped it lol nice! I'm still enjoying mine as well. I also love how light it is. Btw the bubbles on mine went away. Just try to push em out.
    03-17-2015 08:05 PM
    Glad you're liking it so far you even dropped it lol nice! I'm still enjoying mine as well. I also love how light it is. Btw the bubbles on mine went away. Just try to push em out.
    Yeah. Only negative so far is I wish it was a bit grippier. But not a deal breaker right now. And hopefully not.

Yeah dropped it on purpose on the back, sides, and face down. And it's been perfect since!

03-17-2015 08:07 PM
    Maybe I should have got a different color because the white is getting dirty quick! Lol
    03-18-2015 11:30 AM
    Maybe I should have got a different color because the white is getting dirty quick! Lol
    Yeah I heard people saying that. Why I got black. Black looks good on my gold 6 plus

Man after a whole day of use I'm loving this case. It's so light and have dropped it several times (75% on purpose, 25% by accident) and it's been a champ!

This may be the "it" case. Hopefully I'll be content and don't buy any more cases lol

03-18-2015 09:39 PM
    Yeah I heard people saying that. Why I got black. Black looks good on my gold 6 plus

Man after a whole day of use I'm loving this case. It's so light and have dropped it several times (75% on purpose, 25% by accident) and it's been a champ!

This may be the "it" case. Hopefully I'll be content and don't buy any more cases lol

Either I'll end up returning it or exchanging for a black one.
    03-19-2015 06:41 PM
    Either I'll end up returning it or exchanging for a black one.
    Yeah black is the way to go. Thought of getting yellow also, but I think that'll clash with my gold 6 plus lol

03-19-2015 06:47 PM
    My green isn't too bad on dirt. It does run pretty clean though with an alcohol wipe.
    mchi5 likes this.
    03-20-2015 11:14 AM
    After using the Rhinoshield for a few weeks, I have to say it has really grown on me. In fact, I prefer it over my apple leather case 😳 (that's weird to say because that case is really nice). I just feel more safe with the Rhinoshield in terms of drop protection.
    mchi5 likes this.
    04-01-2015 01:33 PM
    It's growing on me as well. I'm actually using it way more than my otterbox. Which is a really weird concept.
    mchi5 likes this.
    04-03-2015 08:32 PM
    I agree. Have been using my rhino shield bumper since I've gotten it. And no desire to switch cases anytime soon, which is impressive because before i was never satisfied.

I did get a cheapo battery case off EBay for like $15. Lol probably get what I paid for but I figured it's worth a shot and will be only when I travel or am away from a charger (conferences, long meetings etc)

04-03-2015 08:37 PM
82 1234