Closer to 20. Pure Bred Maine Coon. He still has a lot of growing to do as well, they don't mature until 5 years.

My super impatience is kicking into over drive. Hopefully tomorrow.
    Wow, quite a cat! I've heard great things about that breed.
    Fingers crossed that your bumper will come soon!
    zachpenguin likes this.
    03-06-2015 09:34 AM
    Mine is finally out for delivery!!
    zachpenguin likes this.
    03-07-2015 09:59 AM
    Yeah the reviews are tgtbt it seems.
    03-07-2015 02:43 PM
    Finally got mine today. Really nice. Screen protectors for the front and back are very clear and cut outs are perfect. The bumper looks good and feels very nice. 👍👍
    zachpenguin likes this.
    03-07-2015 06:08 PM
    I didn't get the screen protectors, but I'm not entirely worried about them usually. Generally find I peel them off after a week anyway.
    03-08-2015 11:08 AM
    Finally out for delivery. Was getting to the point of putting my Otterbox back on and saying forget it. Hopefully I can find it worth the wait.
    03-09-2015 10:34 AM
    I am interested in seeing how more people like this bumper. I am really considering ordering it.
    03-09-2015 10:45 AM
    I have always loved bumper cases since my 4. Usually had the official apple though. Usually float between a bumper and a defender, depending on the day. I'll post a review should it actually show up tonight.
    03-09-2015 11:20 AM
    I just got my bumper today and switching from an Otterbox Commuter case, it's taking some getting used to. It feels like my phone will slip out of my hand when I grab and hold onto the back of my phone. Besides adjusting to my phone in a bumper, I do like the slimmer profile and the volume and lock buttons. The main test will be when I get into my car after work and see if the AUX cable I use will fit with the bumper in place.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    03-09-2015 05:02 PM
    Worst shipping experience ever. At this point, I'm completely over this bumper. Have never had to wait so long for something. Was out for delivery yesterday, never showed, and is now back to the distribution center over 2 hours away. Which means I won't see it until tomorrow at the earliest. Unfortunately for Evolutive Labs, I won't be ordering anything again. It's been nearly a month. I've gotten way quicker service ordering from China directly.
    03-10-2015 06:35 AM
    I just got my bumper today and switching from an Otterbox Commuter case, it's taking some getting used to. It feels like my phone will slip out of my hand when I grab and hold onto the back of my phone. Besides adjusting to my phone in a bumper, I do like the slimmer profile and the volume and lock buttons. The main test will be when I get into my car after work and see if the AUX cable I use will fit with the bumper in place.
    You mentioned it feels like it will slip out of your hands. Did you get the back screen protector too? Because if it's too slippery may be a deal breaker for me. Was really considering this

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    03-10-2015 11:45 AM
    I did get the back screen protector with the bumper. It was in the yellow envelop that comes in the box, but I didn't put it on. I've had to hold my 6 plus with different grips than how I used to hold it when the Otterbox commuter was protecting the phone. My hands get a little clammy at times, which makes me feel like it'd slip if I grabbed it with my fingers on the back of my phone.

A couple positives of note:

With the slimmer profile, I can get my thumb to go across the ever so slightly curves edges of the screen bezel which I couldn't do with the Otterbox on my phone.

The volume and lock buttons feel really good. I only have to press them one time to get them to register.

The headphone port fits the AUX cable in my car. I only state this because my cable is a little older and has a wider end on it (still a 3.5mm connector).
    mchi5 likes this.
    03-10-2015 02:18 PM
    Worst shipping experience ever. At this point, I'm completely over this bumper. Have never had to wait so long for something. Was out for delivery yesterday, never showed, and is now back to the distribution center over 2 hours away. Which means I won't see it until tomorrow at the earliest. Unfortunately for Evolutive Labs, I won't be ordering anything again. It's been nearly a month. I've gotten way quicker service ordering from China directly.
    Wow that sounds terrible. Now I don't know if I want to order.
    03-10-2015 09:12 PM
    Wow that sounds terrible. Now I don't know if I want to order.
    I delivered today. Something about Chinese New Year and all that jazz. Everyone else seemed to have better luck than me.
    mchi5 likes this.
    03-10-2015 09:38 PM
    Finally got my hands on it. So far I like it, just wish that "green" was an actual green. The blue is throwing me a little. Overall feels nice and went on pretty easily. Will give it a few days and see what happens.
    03-11-2015 01:15 AM
    Even slightly happier now. Finished going through the box because last night I was way to tired. They even included a back screen protector. I only ordered the bumper so that was a nice surprise. Nothing fancy, but it does the job.
    03-11-2015 07:05 AM
    Even slightly happier now. Finished going through the box because last night I was way to tired. They even included a back screen protector. I only ordered the bumper so that was a nice surprise. Nothing fancy, but it does the job.
    I received a back screen protector as well, even though I only ordered a bumper. Did you get an email from Evolutive apologizing for the shipping being delayed at all? I got an email plus a voucher to use on a future purchase from them. I thought it was a nice gesture, but I can also understand the demand after the Yahoo article went up and the Chinese New Year, etc.
    03-11-2015 09:58 AM
    Yeah, I got a $10 gift card. Not sure I'm going to use it.
    03-11-2015 10:12 AM
    After using it I'm a happy camper. Love the feel. It's nice and slim and it doesn't feel like it is going to slip. Have accidentally dropped it too and It just bounced. I think I'm going to use it for quite a while.
    deedeebear likes this.
    03-11-2015 09:50 PM
    After using it I'm a happy camper. Love the feel. It's nice and slim and it doesn't feel like it is going to slip. Have accidentally dropped it too and It just bounced. I think I'm going to use it for quite a while.
    So I read a review on Amazon where someone said it adds "width". What do you think?
    03-11-2015 10:52 PM
    Maybe a mm. Somebody clearly wasn't happy. It literally adds nothing to the phone.
    03-12-2015 06:31 AM
    If I can piggyback off your comment, my phone has significantly bulked down with this bumper on compared to the otterbox I had before. I don't even feel it in my jacket pocket anymore and have to pat the pocket to check to see if it's still inside.
    03-12-2015 10:09 AM
    Seems like an odd comment to me. Isn't any case going to add a little bulk to a phone for the most part. I find the rhino shield to be a pretty slim option. I've only been using it on the weekends though. My ocd kicks in when I use it for work and the back of my phone gets to much dirt and gunk on it.
    03-12-2015 10:17 AM
    So I ended up ordering a white one for my gold 6 plus. Thanks for the responses. I thought that comment was odd. After cracking the screen on my previous 6 I wanted something durable but not really bulky.
    03-12-2015 08:51 PM
    Ordered one of these in black from Amazon and got it same-day delivery and I must say so far I am pleased with it and my hunt for the "perfect case for me" may be over.
    mchi5 likes this.
    03-13-2015 11:27 PM
82 1234