I usually do not use screen protectors. However, since the 6 plus is so big is it a good idea to use one on the plus? I've seen articles about the iPhone 6 & plus screens getting scratched easy. Any one have any issues with their 6 plus screen?
    02-18-2015 12:24 PM
    I don't think this has been brought up before but I always use them on all my devices. It's personal preference. Can you live with it it its scratched?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-18-2015 12:33 PM
    I usually do not use screen protectors. However, since the 6 plus is so big is it a good idea to use one on the plus? I've seen articles about the iPhone 6 & plus screens getting scratched easy. Any one have any issues with their 6 plus screen?
    I had a screen protector on my iPhone 4 - for about a day. It made me crazy. I didn't like the way it felt, and the edges kept catching on my phone case. I removed it and never looked back. I have had every iPhone model made, and with that single exception, have never used a screen protector on any device - phone, tablet or computer.
    02-18-2015 12:39 PM
    I don't think this has been brought up before but I always use them on all my devices. It's personal preference. Can you live with it it its scratched?

Depends on where the scratch is and how big. Middle of the screen would drive me crazy
    02-18-2015 12:43 PM
    It depends. It's just a extra layer protection from scratches. I always use one.

Antron likes this.
    02-18-2015 01:07 PM
    I always use a tempered glass on my devices. Really like the feeling of tempered glass
    Antron likes this.
    02-18-2015 01:18 PM
    It's up to you.... Some people don't like them some do. For the 20.00 a good protector costs why not. Unless you don't like them

Antron likes this.
    02-18-2015 01:20 PM
    I've pretty much put my 6 Plus through some rough sessions and the screen itself is still fine. Not even a scratch after hitting the pavement face first. Gorilla glass is pretty good on all phones. What you have to watch out for is when you put your phone inside a bag or something. That's what will get you and probably justify using a screen protector. I personally find them hideous.
    Antron likes this.
    02-18-2015 01:54 PM
    I had never used a screen protector before having the ZAGG Glass protector to my 6 Plus and to my wife's 6...and I can tell you after seeing the protection if provides to my phone and the fact my wife has gone through TWO of them (saving the screen both times), I will never own a smart phone without one now.

So to your question...get one.
    Cleveland, Antron and taz323 like this.
    02-18-2015 07:27 PM
    I had never used a screen protector before having the ZAGG Glass protector to my 6 Plus and to my wife's 6...and I can tell you after seeing the protection if provides to my phone and the fact my wife has gone through TWO of them (saving the screen both times), I will never own a smart phone without one now.

I concur ... Zagg Glass is the only way to go ... The hardest part is getting it perfectly straight when lining it up, minute you lay it on, it's self attaching, easiest thing ever to put on, patience lining up lol
    02-19-2015 02:50 AM

I concur ... Zagg Glass is the only way to go ... The hardest part is getting it perfectly straight when lining it up, minute you lay it on, it's self attaching, easiest thing ever to put on, patience lining up lol
    I bit the bullet and bought a Zagg glass protector. It is awesome! The Best Buy guy put in on for me. The first time he did it, there was a speck of lint underneath it. He asked if I wanted him to get another one and I said yes. The second one he put on was perfect. I definitely like the glass over the ones.

Thanks.
    02-19-2015 10:24 AM
    I bit the bullet and bought a Zagg glass protector. It is awesome! The Best Buy guy put in on for me. The first time he did it, there was a speck of lint underneath it. He asked if I wanted him to get another one and I said yes. The second one he put on was perfect. I definitely like the glass over the ones.

Thanks.
    Glad you like it ! If you look on Amazon (non mobile version) you can find them sold BY Amazon for $17.38 and BB has to price match (even after purchase)
    Antron likes this.
    02-19-2015 12:38 PM
    Glad you like it ! If you look on Amazon (non mobile version) you can find them sold BY Amazon for $17.38 and BB has to price match (even after purchase)
    Man that's awesome!! Will do. Thanks!!
    02-19-2015 12:41 PM
    Man that's awesome!! Will do. Thanks!!
    Does have to be sold and fulfilled by Amazon both but it's there ... Just bought 2 for the price of 1 lol they weren't happy at BB lmao 😆😆😁
    02-19-2015 02:39 PM
    Does have to be sold and fulfilled by Amazon both but it's there ... Just bought 2 for the price of 1 lol they weren't happy at BB lmao
    Found one.
    Cleveland likes this.
    02-19-2015 02:44 PM
    My wife has the Zagg Glass and I have the HDX on mine. Both are great and I recommend it. I have not used one on every phone but these don't take away from the screen at all so I figure why not protect it.

02-19-2015 03:11 PM
    I'm using a Tech Armor protector. It's taken every bit of strength not to take it off. It's not hideous, but I know how much better the screen looks without it. When I get the money I may get a Zagg Glass instead.

2 hours later edit: took off the screen protector. Too damn gorgeous without it. Still, may get a Zagg or something better quality soon.

Last edited by Andrew Lima; 02-19-2015 at 06:30 PM.
    02-19-2015 04:19 PM

Same here, never even gave it a thought, picked up the 6 and gave the Zagg a shot. Will never go with out one again.
    02-19-2015 04:54 PM
    My rep put a zagg on my + when I got it! It didn't even make it home before I yanked it! It was hideous!

Sent from my  6+
    ajl likes this.
    02-19-2015 06:45 PM
    Then it wasn't a Glass. Or they didn't know what they were doing
    cwbcpa likes this.
    02-19-2015 06:58 PM
    I'm definitely liking this Zagg glass protector. I did notice I have a hairline scratch since I got it yesterday. Funny thing is I can clean the screen and it's not noticeable but once prints get on it it shows up. Still, glass is the way to go. I'm sold only them.
    02-19-2015 07:09 PM
    I had one film sp installed since day 1 but its fingerprint magnet. Not a deal breaker though
    02-19-2015 08:31 PM
    I Have the Zagg Glas. Screen Protector. Love It!
    02-19-2015 09:57 PM
    the 6 Plus scratches easily. I got mine yesterday and somehow a scratch got on there. Went back to Apple and got it exchanged for a brand new one and so far so good. I exchanged it not because of the scratch issue but the home button wasn't clicky and was a bit hard to push (well felt like pushing a rubber). All the display models were clicky.

I did order the spigen tough armor fx So hopefully this will do it's job protecting the screen.
    02-19-2015 11:31 PM
    No screen protector here. After a while I peeled off my first one and much rather preferred the naked screen . The Verizon reps I had install a glass protector botched it both times. The first time they misaligned it completely and the second time the lint under it drove me insane lol. I tried doing a few myself but somehow or another my hair seems to find it way right under the protector. After frustration, agony, and a mild outburst I've had mine naked for a while now and all is good except a minor scratch lol. Not sure how it got there although I'm thinking something got under my otter box and rubbed it (No longer using the case) but either way I'll keep it this way and will pay the out of warranty replacement fee if anything tragic happens. Imo unless you're reselling you should just enjoy the phones screen especially if you're a yearly upgrader.

02-20-2015 01:09 AM
37 12