I have the Note 3 and just received the IPhone 6 plus as a gift. I've had iPhones before and I still have my ipad 2. I must say that I didn't think I would ever end up back on an iPhone but I am unable to put this thing down. I keep adding more and more of my daily apps on it and it's becoming irresistible as a daily driver possibility. If there was a way I could do my pop up play video on this thing I'd probably put the Galaxy away for awhile. It's my favorite feature to play videos using pop up play whilst reading or even playing games. Wish iPhone would also allow this, I'd be in Heaven. Wonder if anyone knows how this can be done without a jailbreak. Anyhow, I also love downloading torrents directly to my note 3. If iPhone could do these two things without a jailbreak that would be awesome. I will always be in love with the Note series, but this 6 plus is just gorgeous. Love the build and feel of it. Of course I love getting back into all my favorite iPhone Apps again.

Sent From my iPhone 6 plus
    Nothing says that you can't use both phones still.

I bought a 6+, Note 4 and a Note Edge all back in January and have not regretted that at all. The screens on the current Android are top notch and sometimes I wish my 6+ hag the same display. I'm happy that Samsung dud away with the over washed colors because they were just plain bad.

I've used every iPhone since the original and will continue to do so and I will always continue using Androids as well.

I use a Gear S Watch so no matter what phone I bring with me, those who know my phone number that I give out will always get through because it rings through or can text me through my watch through remote connection.
    ladyc0524, runner7395 and Aubbre4 like this.
    03-29-2015 11:57 AM
    Yea, I do use both. I guess it's cool. People sometimes look at me like I'm nuts when I'm using one then pull the other one out of my purse to take call or something lol. But I do love both so I guess I will just continue to use both

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
    runner7395 and Eternal1999 like this.
    03-29-2015 01:21 PM
    Yea, I do use both. I guess it's cool. People sometimes look at me like I'm nuts when I'm using one then pull the other one out of my purse to take call or something lol. But I do love both so I guess I will just continue to use both

I just take one phone with me. People at my job ask me how many phones dup I own because I never use the same one two days in a row.

Enjoy your phones. I'm having fun with mine.
    Aubbre4 likes this.
    03-29-2015 01:24 PM
    That's a good idea. One day will be iPhone day and another day will be Galaxy day lol

03-29-2015 01:26 PM
    I have both platforms and honestly it looks like the S6/S6 Edge finally solve the lag and ugly design problems. However, that still leaves the **** poor UI. I can't seem to move as fluidly on any Android device as I can on any iPhone.

At least Samsung finally woke up to good design.
    Aubbre4 and runner7395 like this.
    03-31-2015 12:53 AM
    The quality of Android code seems to be getting progressively worse rather than better and Google has utterly failed in its increased attempts to get new patches distributed in a timely manner. I'll probably be switching to iPhone soon as well.
    Aubbre4 and eternal2009 like this.
    03-31-2015 10:27 PM
    Like most of you I'm an ex-android junkie , finally got tired of the terrible user experience , now that I have my iPhone 6 plus I couldn't be anymore happy just a great user experience across the board and I have no regrets about dumping android
    04-11-2015 04:56 PM
    I've had 3 Samsung phones (GS3, Note 2 and Note 3) and 2 Samsung tablets (Note 10.1 and Note Pro 12.2) and while I did not keep the GS3 and Note Pro long enough to see what a software update would do to them, With the Note 2 and 3, everything was fine until the software updates.
    Now granted, I also went through the IOS7 debacle with my iPhone 5 and iPad 4, but with all my other iPhones (3GS, 4, 4S, 6 and 6 Plus), the updates have been sleek, smooth and problem free.
    04-11-2015 06:03 PM
    iOS 8 is quite fine in the iphone 5, what issues did u have with ios 7 on it?
    04-11-2015 06:59 PM
    iOS 8 is quite fine in the iphone 5, what issues did u have with ios 7 on it?
    Oh man... EVERYTHING, lol.
    Sluggish emails, lost notes, messed up calendar, lost contacts, you name it. And at the time, I got no help from Apple so I switched to Android via Samsung.
    The honeymoon lasted 4 months, sent me reeling to Blackberry, until I discovered the iPad Air and that put me more at peace with Apple. Then I got the iPhone 6 which I just sold for a 6 Plus, (I needed the larger display) but I really love both phones. Oh and I upgraded to an iPad Air 2, my husband got my iPad Air, and that was an improvement too.
    Whatever issues I had with IOS7 is long past, I'm totally rocking IOS8, now.
    Lestat1886 likes this.
    04-11-2015 07:16 PM
    One of the first things that hit me was the fact there was zero bloat ware from sprint on my +! Thank you apple for watching after us!

Sent from my  6+
    I was amazed at this as well! It's a Apple to the core.....no pun 😆
    04-12-2015 07:27 AM
    I recently moved back to IOS (6+) after a brief period of frustration with Nexus 6.

I had a 5s, loved it but wanted a bigger screen, better battery etc. So, i made a huge mistake of selling it off and getting a Nexus 6.
    Nexus 6 has many issues from crackling sound from speaker to overheating, apps crashing and n number of things.
    I was angry, frustrated that i wasted my hard earned money on a pile of crap being sold as "premium POS" bu google ..

Anyways, cutting the story short, i am back to IOS. Got a 6 plus- 16 Gb and couldn't be happier.
    This device is a BEAST . I have already used a number of big devices ( including lumia 1520 :P ), so size has not been an issue for me.
    Battery is awesome.
    I love IOS for it's RELIABILITY. When i need to make a call, i can be assured that i will not face issues like " dialer has crashed or my phonebook vanishing " etc.
    No matter how much people bash IOS, it's the BEST reliable option out there today imho.

If you are on fence thinking whether or not to ditch the robot , trust me and make the jump, you will never regret it.
    04-15-2015 03:28 PM
    Well. I have completely immersed myself into my iPhone 6 plus. It's officially become my daily driver and loving it. Bought all kinds of cases and a tempered glass screen protector. I really enjoy the smoothness. Feels like home. I am now using my Note 3 for downloads and of course the Pop up play video amongst other things. I appreciate both platforms and have different uses for each. But for a daily driver I'm into iPhone again.
    Just_Me_D and deadp1xel like this.
    06-01-2015 09:30 PM
    I have a 6+ right now in my 14 day period and I love a lot about it, but the camera is just not great compared to my gs6. Especially video recording. The picture is darker, grainier, and the audio is horrible. I'm on the fence. Is there any way to improve this? A different app than the stock camera perhaps?

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    06-04-2015 06:28 PM
    I just switched over myself being a long time android user I was very nervous to make the switch. Had the Galaxy S6 edge and was extremely unhappy with it. I had tremendous amount of lag and decided at the end of my two weeks with this device that I was going to try iPhone 6 plus. Have not looked back amazed at how smooth everything is and the battery life has been amazing
    Aubbre4, llfloyd79 and trparky like this.
    06-06-2015 09:41 PM
65 123