iPhone 6 Plus and Galaxy Note 4

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Spec sheets beg to differ .... Phones like the LG Foex 2 murder the iPhone 6 plus and the Samsung Galaxy S 6 and HTC M9. The LG Flex 2 has a octa core cpu ( not using the big little configuration) and it is 64bit for what it's worth , 3 GB of RAM and a better camera on paper. The Samsung phone has an octa core cpu also 64bit , 3 GB of ram , better camera and so forth . Also goes for the HTC M9. That being said ios is optimized to its specs and Apple has full control over everything and even with its inferior specs is a phone I am greatly enjoying even when I prefer Android.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe that is the point that is missed when talking about iOS devices. The spec sheet has to be thrown out. Because from a performance perspective and user experience perspective, iOS devices could be easily considered the best on the market. If you picked up the best Android device and the best iOS device and didn't look at the spec sheet and just used it, I would be interested to see how the two devices would be perceived.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I believe that is the point that is missed when talking about iOS devices. The spec sheet has to be thrown out. Because from a performance perspective and user experience perspective, iOS devices could be easily considered the best on the market. If you picked up the best Android device and the best iOS device and didn't look at the spec sheet and just used it, I would be interested to see how the two devices would be perceived.

If you took Stock Android on a Snapdragon 800+ Android will win....Google play store and App store along with customer service is the difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm considering getting the new Moto X style which is a great looking phone for $400. My iPhone 6 plus will be my daily driver but I can mess around with Android still with a great phone for cheap. Plus will be a good backup

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Stock Android can be bland. However, there's rooting and Nova Prime for excitement, amongst other options. If Apple would just give iOS themes it would add so much potential flavor without the possible downsides of jailbreaking. Tim should do this. I don't see how it would hurt the iPhone as it'd be optional. A discussion for another thread I suppose.

from the Elegance

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Stock Android can be bland. However, there's rooting and Nova Prime for excitement, amongst other options. If Apple would just give iOS themes it would add so much potential flavor without the possible downsides of jailbreaking. Tim should do this. I don't see how it would hurt the iPhone as it'd be optional. A discussion for another thread I suppose.

from the Elegance

Personally I don't like other launchers like that. I did use Google now launcher since I did love the integration with Google now

Nader Salem

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I use them both but most of the time i use note 4 and they both carry different carriers so I'm happy

Posted via the iMore App for Android

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I have a note 4 currently but was thinking going back to the IPhone 6plus mainly for facetime and imessage. My wife won't leave her iPhone so it'd be easier.

Sending pics over text from ios to Android is horrible bec it decreases the quality. And Skype is horrible compared to facetime.

I have a question for those who use both note 4 and 6+ Do you use two separate cellular numbers? Or one has number attached and one is used with WiFi only?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have a note 4 currently but was thinking going back to the IPhone 6plus mainly for facetime and imessage. My wife won't leave her iPhone so it'd be easier.

Sending pics over text from ios to Android is horrible bec it decreases the quality. And Skype is horrible compared to facetime.

I have a question for those who use both note 4 and 6+ Do you use two separate cellular numbers? Or one has number attached and one is used with WiFi only?

I just switched SIM cards. And I understand about iMessage and FaceTime. It's hard when everyone uses it and you don't.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I just switched SIM cards. And I understand about iMessage and FaceTime. It's hard when everyone uses it and you don't.

I rather just use one phone. I even thought of keeping my note 4, and getting an ipod touch 6th generation for imessage and facetime, but can't get over the 4" screen. Seems so small!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I rather just use one phone. I even thought of keeping my note 4, and getting an ipod touch 6th generation for imessage and facetime, but can't get over the 4" screen. Seems so small!

Why not just keep the 6 Plus?

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

I have separate lines for those two devices.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR