Originally I got the 6 because of the size.
    But then 2 days ago I got the Plus because of the size, lol.
    04-09-2015 05:01 PM
    My wife decided to go with the 6 while I went with the 6+. It took me a few days to get use to the size, coming back to Apple from a Galaxy s5 (piece of junk), it wasn't horribly bigger than what I was use to. Those coming from a smaller phone size might need more time to get use to it. I have to say, I love the size and usability of the phone. Granted, I am 6'3 with larger hands. My wife, 5'8, absolutely loves the 6. It all comes down to what you do with your phone and the size of your hands.
    04-09-2015 06:26 PM
    My wife decided to go with the 6 while I went with the 6+. It took me a few days to get use to the size, coming back to Apple from a Galaxy s5 (piece of junk), it wasn't horribly bigger than what I was use to. Those coming from a smaller phone size might need more time to get use to it. I have to say, I love the size and usability of the phone. Granted, I am 6'3 with larger hands. My wife, 5'8, absolutely loves the 6. It all comes down to what you do with your phone and the size of your hands.
    Very true.
    I loved the ease of handling my 6 but when my eyesight rebelled and I got the Plus, I was shocked to see that I can text one handed with it. I'm only 5'6" and I have relatively small palms, but long fingers that are very flexible.
    Though, truth be told...
    I do love to use it 2 handed and tune out whatever is going on around me and be very clear that I will not welcome interruptions, lol.
    04-09-2015 09:09 PM
    True same screen ppi though right? Same battery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Battery on the 6 is bigger and longer lasting than the 5s.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    04-09-2015 10:09 PM
    I've had this thing for five months. Everywhere I go, people want to hold it as a "test". It barely fits in my cargo pants when I'm sitting down. But I love the camera. I can deal with holding it with two hands as I text. It makes me feel better about leaving my ipad at home. When I interact with the 5, it feels like a toy. Oddly enough, I can't go back and the battery is slightly better. Not revolutionary. It's basically keeping up. I keep a charger at work, in the car and at home to ensure I'm always "juiced". I've gone back and forth about using this device naked. It feels better without the apple case, but I just don't want to risk it. It's big, but one can get used to anything.
    04-09-2015 10:49 PM
    Originally I got the 6 because of the size.
    But then 2 days ago I got the Plus because of the size, lol.
    Ha - me too. Exactly!
    04-11-2015 07:06 AM
    I came from a Lumia 1520. A big screen fits my professional life incredibly well. To be honest, I thought the 6 Plus would be too small. I must say though, that I believe Apple got the size perfect. I'm not a small guy, I'm 6' 1", 210 pounds, so that may help me, but I think anything smaller than this would be a mistake for me. The size is great.

04-11-2015 07:22 AM
    I don't even notice the size of my 6 Plus anymore. Even my missus Note 4 doesn't bother me.
    04-11-2015 10:59 AM
    Had the iPhone 6 and recently decided to grab the 6 plus , I haven't looked back the size is perfect yes it's big but the pros far out weigh the cons , bigger battery and screen best choice I made.
    04-11-2015 03:33 PM
    Zero regrets. I was a little taken back by the size initially, but there has no been one time where I wanted to go smaller. That being said... there is no way i would want to go bugger either. The overall size is perfect for me. Not sure if it matters, but I am 6'1 with average size hands.
    04-12-2015 04:21 PM
    This is the time of year when I have struggled with the bigger phones because I am wearing shorts and just more active outside with less places to put a phone on me. I actually thought about moving to a 6 or swapping out to my Moto X for the summer. I went so far as to start making the switch online. I couldn't do it. I have been more happy with the 6 plus than any other phone I have had since my BlackBerry days years ago. I got my 6 plus over 4 months ago and have not used another device since. That says it all for me. I was switching every month practically. The benefits far outweigh dealing with the size at times. Maybe an Apple Watch would help??? I may be coming around on the benefit of that too.
    Bane310 likes this.
    04-13-2015 03:15 PM
    In the end it was too big for me. That said, I will pay close attention this fall. The differences in screen resolution, battery, and OIS are not enough for me to choose the 6+ over the 6 as my daily driver. But, if Apple starts to play even more favorites with the Plus iteration of the next phone, my hand may be forced.
    04-13-2015 03:35 PM
    In the end it was too big for me. That said, I will pay close attention this fall. The differences in screen resolution, battery, and OIS are not enough for me to choose the 6+ over the 6 as my daily driver. But, if Apple starts to play even more favorites with the Plus iteration of the next phone, my hand may be forced.
    Same here I've tried the plus for a
    Few weeks and wasn't for me. Went back to the i6 and I too will be paying close attention to the plus this fall to see if they are gonna play favorites. I hope apple beefs up the specs on the 6s. Time will tell.

Sent from my  Iphone 6 
    04-13-2015 03:39 PM
    Will switch back to 6 soon for easier handling. But will miss bigger battery a bit.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    04-13-2015 05:16 PM
    Nope. Not at all. Fits in my shorts pocket fine.

04-13-2015 05:53 PM
    After a week having it, I'm pretty much used to the size, while one hand use is difficult at times, it doesn't bother me, my eyes are doing much better with the 5.5 inch screen.
    Bane310 likes this.
    04-13-2015 09:26 PM
    When I first got it, I was having second thoughts about the size. After a couple of days, I had gotten used to the size and could not be happier with the 6+.
    04-14-2015 01:20 AM
    I went from the Galaxy s4 to the 6 plus and it doesn't seem that much bigger to me lol I like the size it is and hope they keep this size for upcoming iPhones I would definitely keep getting the bigger screen sizes
    04-20-2015 08:07 PM
    yes sometimes.... but I'm super happy i went with my huge iPhone 6 Plus
    04-22-2015 02:36 AM
    perfect size, I went to see the Galaxy S6 and it felt small.
    04-22-2015 05:01 PM
    iPhone 6 plus being Big that's what made me finally switch from android,Omg i love my Big iPhone 6plus
    04-22-2015 06:35 PM
    It looks and feels small in my hands but looks huge when I see my mother in law with hers.
    04-25-2015 11:23 PM
    Much too big for one handed use, noticeably heavier and bigger grip to hold and doesn't fit as easily in and out of pockets. But the bugger screen and battery are very nice. You get used to the other trade offs.

04-27-2015 10:12 AM
    I've been using a Note 2 and Note 3 the past few years. When I used T Mobile's 5S for their test drive program I thought I was holding a toy! Can't read anything on it. You'll get used to the plus quickly. However, two people I know, both who also owned a Note 3, went to a Nexus 5 and iPhone 6 recently. I still think the 6 is too small. The Nexus 5 is a great size....along with the Samsung S6, Moto Droid Turbo...around the 5 inch size. I wish the iPhone 6 was 5 inches....that would have been a tough decision.
    04-27-2015 02:32 PM
    I'm starting to come to the realization that the iPhone 6 Plus is a two handed device. No matter how I try with one hand, sometimes the 'reaching' almost hurts my thumb.

With that, I tend to use my device less, if I don't have both hands available. Although, when typing, I tend to type much faster with both hands now...
    05-14-2015 07:26 AM
109 ... 2345