Adios Android!!! Big hello iphone 6plus!!!! (Finally)

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
You are going to be really glad iPhones became this big! Playing games on that phone is really fantastic with the screen, and you will realize the battery life is fantastic as well.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back!!!! I also had the SGIII as my secondary device next to my iPhone 5 and 5s and it really was a great phone.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Princesa

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
You've had it since Wednesday and have probably configured all setting etc. by now. How are you liking it and is it missing anything that you wish it did have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm loving it a lot!! And honestly for me its not missing anything,its perfect....the simplicity of it is pure perfection.

I liked my Galaxy s3 BUT all the widgets,etc for me wasn't necessary lol the only customizing that I do is change up my wallpapers,ringtones,add some apps,change up phone cases,adjust a few things on my screen lol just little stuff here and there nothing crazy major....so with that and the battery life and I got my iTunes I'm very content over here!!!

*I just followed you on IG & Twitter!

Last edited:

Princesa

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
You are going to be really glad iPhones became this big! Playing games on that phone is really fantastic with the screen, and you will realize the battery life is fantastic as well.

This morning after 1hr & a half at the gym listening to non stop music my battery dropped down to only 98%!!!!!!!!!! I'm way passed impressed with the battery life even more!!!!!

have24

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I just got an iPhone 6+ on Saturday, coming from a Moto X. I'm thoroughly impressed by the 6+ and can't put the thing down. There are a couple of things that I miss so far though from android that I wish Apple would think about.

One is the ability to set a default browser. I wish I could have everything open in Chrome (btw Chrome looks a heck of a lot nicer in iOS then it does on Android).

Another thing that kind of irritates me that my moto X did was when I share a picture to messages from the photos app, I wish it would give me a list of conversations that I have already started instead of having to enter in the persons name. Yes I know I can go into the messages app and just go to the conversation and attach the photo but it's a lot easier to take the picture in the camera app, select the picture there and then hit share.

Lastly, and I know this is limited to the Moto X but I really do miss my active display that it had. I will slowly get used to not having it but I am still constantly waving my hand over the 6+ to see if I have any notifications hah.

Overall though, those things aren't near enough to make me want to go back to Android. Yeah, I know I can get better specs and blah blah blah but my iPhone just works flawlessly. I don't need top end specs, I need a reliable phone.

Edit: spelling

therddler

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I complained for years and years and years about how restricted iPhones and Apple was so I stayed with android with a note2 to three even nexus 5 through all the roots and then said F it I'm a try this iPhone 6+ ... And this bad boy is sick and I'm not turning back. I even stuck the apple sticker to the fridge of my game room. One thing I did notice that the case manufacturers for Apple phones put extra care and pride into these things. I picked up two sexy *** cases from Caseology, one white carbon fiber and one red leather ? :big-hug:beautiful.

have24

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I complained for years and years and years about how restricted iPhones and Apple was so I stayed with android with a note2 to three even nexus 5 through all the roots and then said F it I'm a try this iPhone 6+ ... And this bad boy is sick and I'm not turning back. I even stuck the apple sticker to the fridge of my game room. One thing I did notice that the case manufacturers for Apple phones put extra care and pride into these things. I picked up two sexy *** cases from Caseology, one white carbon fiber and one red leather ? :big-hug:beautiful.

Continuing off that same line...I can't believe how much nicer the apps for iOS are compared to android. Seems about every single app that I used on android is twice as nice on this iPhone 6+. May also help that this screen is kick *** helping the apps look nicer but the functionality and smoothness in iOS apps is above that in android I feel.

therddler

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Continuing off that same line...I can't believe how much nicer the apps for iOS are compared to android. Seems about every single app that I used on android is twice as nice on this iPhone 6+. May also help that this screen is kick *** helping the apps look nicer but the functionality and smoothness in iOS apps is above that in android I feel.
. I feel you. The speakers are better (assuming there is more than one). The screen is almost barely lit and no problems viewing and the damned fingerprint scanner is worth never rooting again. I'm at the age now were I don't need to customize or anything extravagant so this suffice to me. I feel so foot in mouth about iPhones now. I'm nowhere near the point in which I'm camping out for the next one but I will be sticking around awhile in  world.

naimmkassim

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Yeah..the reason im switch to iphone from android is because of ios7..it look just nice compare to its previous ios which quite lame i think..lol

Sent from my  iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
So I'm finally back on iPhone with my brand new 6 Plus 64GB in Silver! Loving it! Quick story, so I originally had the iPhone 6 on launch day because I couldn't get the 6 Plus. T-Mobile store I went to didn't have any. So a month later I tried ordering it. Didn't feel like waiting a month and a half to get it...so I cancelled it. Then I said I will try one more time so I went to the T-Mobile store to order it...but this time the T-Mobile rep ordered me the wrong phone. He accidentally ordered me a iPhone 6 lol...I already had a iPhone 6 at that time lol. So they had to cancel it. He felt bad so the next day they had some Note 4's in. He called and asked did I want one. At first I didn't but I said ok, so he held one for me. So I kept that for 4 months. I kinda settled on it...but it actually was a great phone. I had no complaints besides the waiting for OS updates and the text messages being compressed. Don't have those issues with Apple lol. Really wanted the 6 Plus. So once I got my chance which was a few days ago. I paid off half the device and used my Jump and finally got one.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I have a Note 3, a Note 4, and a Note Edge, as well as this 6+. One thing that I always do with my Samsung phones is replace TouchWiz with Nova Prime and disable the Google and carrier bloat. This results in extremely well-performing and more flexible devices.

That said, the 6+ is very nice hardware. Enjoy!

How do you like that Note Edge? I think that's a cool looking phone. And as for bloat, I heard the new Galaxy S6 will kill it.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site

I have a Nexus 7 and an iPad Mini (and a 6 Plus) and you're right about the apps. However, there are two apps on my Nexus 7 that are fantastic. The twitter app Talon and the reddit app Reddit Sync Pro. Those are the only two that I've seen and used that are fantastic. Talon on the Nexus 7 is as good as Tweetlogix on the iPad and Reddit Sync Pro is as good as Rhombus and amrc on the iPhone.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
How do you like that Note Edge? I think that's a cool looking phone. And as for bloat, I heard the new Galaxy S6 will kill it.

It's an nice phone. ...but TBH there is only limited value, IMO, to the Edge screen. The notifications and what not down the side are nice but not killer useful to me. The Note 4 is a dramatically excellent device to me. It is DRAMATIC. The Note Edge simply expands on that. I really spoiled myself in January by getting the Note 4, Note Edge, and iPhone 6+ and spent all that money but they sure are fun devices to have and I'm looking forward to enjoying what they each have to offer this year.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
It's an nice phone. ...but TBH there is only limited value, IMO, to the Edge screen. The notifications and what not down the side are nice but not killer useful to me. The Note 4 is a dramatically excellent device to me. It is DRAMATIC. The Note Edge simply expands on that. I really spoiled myself in January by getting the Note 4, Note Edge, and iPhone 6+ and spent all that money but they sure are fun devices to have and I'm looking forward to enjoying what they each have to offer this year.

If you had to choose just one, which would it be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I came from the Note 3 to the iPhone 6 Plus. Greatest decision I ever made. I no longer fight with my phone and all of the bugs that the Note 3 had.

I'm still getting used to it, I have quite a bit of Android stuff to unlearn.

bamabeauty

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I made the switch last Thursday from the Galaxy S5 to the 6+. I have been enjoying every second of it. This is my second iPhone first was the iPhone 5c, which I didn't like very much because of the size because I was coming from the Note 3 and the 16gb was not enough space for me. Now with my gold 128gb iPhone 6+ I am too happy. ;)

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought a 6+ over the weekend and love it and I've had every iPhone but the 5. I still prefer my Note 4 because it seems to be a bit faster. The iPhone just seems to take a bit longer to open anything.

My Note 4 will still be my daily phone and actually, I have a Note Edge that I love also.

I have the iPhone because I have thousands of TV shows that I've purchased in iTunes and hundreds of movies. Plus, I get free iTunes radio with my iTunes Match sub.

I'm happy I have both platforms and many phones to use.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods