Adios Android!!! Big hello iphone 6plus!!!! (Finally)

Princesa

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
On Wednesday I finally left my Galaxy S3 for the iPhone 6plus!!!! (gold 64gb) and I'm no stranger to the iPhone and have been holding out for so many years for Apple to come out with a bigger screen......this does not disappoint!!!!!! I absolutely love everything about it:heart: the battery life is amazing!!!

I will say my Galaxy S3 was good to me these past few years but I don't miss it at all!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to be back with Apple & the iPhone:yes:

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
lol I had the iPhone 4 ions ago but I got sick of the tiny screen and the iPhone 6plus was worth the long wait!!!!!!!

The iPhone 4 was my last long term iPhone. I was lured to android by the larger, higher resolution screens. However I always missed iOS. I tried to come back last year when I bought the 5S but after a month I had to sell it because it was too small. Once the 6 plus was announced I just had to get one. I've been using it for 3 months now and I'm really happy.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On Wednesday I finally left my Galaxy S3 for the iPhone 6plus!!!! (gold 64gb) and I'm no stranger to the iPhone and have been holding out for so many years for Apple to come out with a bigger screen......this does not disappoint!!!!!! I absolutely love everything about it:heart: the battery life is amazing!!!

I will say my Galaxy S3 was good to me these past few years but I don't miss it at all!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to be back with Apple & the iPhone:yes:

Excellent. We love to hear about members enjoying their Apple products. Thank you for sharing...;)

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea I love my 6 plus. I left a note 4 for it and don't miss it at all. I just turned my note 4 on tonight actually and that lasted a whole 2 minutes. Entirely too laggy for me, back in the drawer it went.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Yea I love my 6 plus. I left a note 4 for it and don't miss it at all. I just turned my note 4 on tonight actually and that lasted a whole 2 minutes. Entirely too laggy for me, back in the drawer it went.

I have a Note 3, a Note 4, and a Note Edge, as well as this 6+. One thing that I always do with my Samsung phones is replace TouchWiz with Nova Prime and disable the Google and carrier bloat. This results in extremely well-performing and more flexible devices.

That said, the 6+ is very nice hardware. Enjoy!

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

Yay!!! Welcome!!!! WE ROCK!! lol

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
You've had it since Wednesday and have probably configured all setting etc. by now. How are you liking it and is it missing anything that you wish it did have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Holy moly that's a HUGE upgrade!! I had the S3 too, and although it was a great phone I can't imagine using it for 2.5 years! Enjoy your new device!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen